• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Forgotten Warrior

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Oh wow! Nelo, you have alot of talent here!
I love the battle scenes and how descriptive you are with everything.
I'll be waiting for the next chap!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
You wrote a new chapter!!! It's really good. You introduced the new characters in a very good way, and they're interesting characters too! I can't wait to see what happens next!
I miss you Laura :( where are you? Thanks too :) Was time for some new characters.
Oh wow! Nelo, you have alot of talent here!
I love the battle scenes and how descriptive you are with everything.
I'll be waiting for the next chap!
^^ Thanks a lot Shelby, im glad you like it :) I didnt know I had a knack at this writing thing hehe, and defiently wanna finish this fic. Im gonna get started on the next chapter. Thanks again, i really appreciate it ;-)

Haku

<3
Yeah I'm surprised that I hadn't noticed this sooner either, probably just overlooked it since I'm not as active in this section as I used to be but looks like things will be wrapped up soon.

C

Colours

Yeah I'm surprised that I hadn't noticed this sooner either, probably just overlooked it since I'm not as active in this section as I used to be but looks like things will be wrapped up soon.

I hadn't noticed it either like some time ago. meh

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Sorry for the late reply. Great going!

I hadn't noticed it either like some time ago. meh
No worries guys, ;-) As long as you have read it now Im happy, thanks. I do wanna finish this fic so i've started on the next chap now.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Heeey Rika, its been a long time. Ive been great thanks, how bout you?
And thanks I will do, workin on the next chap finally after months ;-)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Thats weird, it says you posted Rika but it doesnt display it o.o wonder what happend?

EDIT: Sorry about this double post, thought if i posted it would show her post which seems to be ghost post.

Clone

What the not finished yet lol.

Nelo iv been reading non stop since chapter 9, i must say well done with this story man. ill be waiting for the next one m8 but dont u dare rush it lol.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Thanks man ;-) Really appreciate it. I wont rush it nor do I wanna drag it on too much. Just need to get some inspiration from somewhere. The chap I been workin on seems plain without any action. So bare with me with the next one ;-)

Rika17

Thats weird, it says you posted Rika but it doesnt display it o.o wonder what happend?

EDIT: Sorry about this double post, thought if i posted it would show her post which seems to be ghost post.

i know and i'm sorry, but i don't have clue of why my post are not showing, that's the second time it did that

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Thats alright Rika ;-) We should catch up. Wont be able to here, we'll get in trouble D:
Come here ;-) (click)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back