• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Foretellers True Names?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

G-SANtos

Awards
Now this is a goldmine of information that even I haven’t considered. I’m so surprised that no-one else has added to what you’ve said. I’ve never even considered the similarities with カリタス (Karitasu) and ウストラ (Usutora). And wow, the concept of Xehanortification with Luxu’s name with the world Ulu is genius. That’s some really impressive conclusions that goes beyond the Seven Heavenly Virtues: how did you conclude the way you did? I'm so intrigued!
Just to correct a mistake I make, it would be カリタ, not カリタス, but it's still similar to Kairi. I edited my post to fix it.

For the Ulu thing, what I did wasn't really impressive. It doesn't take a genius to notice there has never been a character with "X" in the name whose name wasn't an anagram, in-universe or not, so I just looked if "ulu" meant something, and I find one meaning that reminved of an element of the series. That's just it.

Luxu

Awards
The Master did change names sure, if anyone knows Ava's true name. It is Ephemer(a), as they had a undoubted close bond with one another so much so to let Ephemer (A strong hearted Keyblade Wielder for sure, but is slightly weaker than a few characters. Like perhaps Skuld near end game) lead a group of future people to carry on the world. But I am getting off topic, we can't say for what the true names they have are. For all we know, they could be jumbled up versions of existing characters names!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back