• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fireflame Q and A Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
hello fireflame

you have 10 hours and 16 minutes

That sounded like something out of Eagle Eye.

Still, it isn't fair. The word of someone isn't enough. Go into the archives of the Chat and bring it up.

Life isnt fair. Now go do the problem instead of fucking trying to prove yourself.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
not funny
page0_blog_entry1084_1.jpg

frisson

Silver Member
Guise, he's not implying his superior intellect with all this shit, he's just copying a lame thread I saw on teh chans.

ChocobosComet

Blinky KITTY!
Website
usagi-cho.deviantart.com
Firefaggotflam why the hell don't you just google or 'Ask' the damn answer? Are you so stupid that you would risk being banned over what could be a simple question if you used your damn brain.

Don't get me wrong, this is funny as hell but, don't you think you like....I dunno....should just answer the stupid question? :/

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Firefaggotflam why the hell don't you just google or 'Ask' the damn answer? Are you so stupid that you would risk being banned over what could be a simple question if you used your damn brain.

Don't get me wrong, this is funny as hell but, don't you think you like....I dunno....should just answer the stupid question? :/

He will not cheat. If fireflame cheats, he will be banned. He understands that, my friend.

Hello, fireflame.

You have 2 hours and 8 minutes.

fireflame

@Chocobos Comet- I couldn't google it because that would be cheating and then i woud get banned sooner.

I have an answer

A car travels a distance of 145 feet in 4.5 seconds before coming to a stop. What is

A. The car’s initial velocity- 32.222 m/s
B. The car’s acceleration-7.160 m/s`2

Since i'm going to be gone anyway, this is goodbye. Thank you to all the friends i've made that supported me and helped me out(Star Light, TwoHearts, and Mars expecially) and i'm sorry it has to be this way. To all the people that hate me and dissed me, screw you, have a good life, you pathetic people. I hope this teaches you all a lesson not to make a deal with Steve. Goodbye KhInsider.
Anime_Cloud.htm
it's the final pic

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
You didn't show your work, fireflame. I don't even have to check to see if you are correct.

Farewell, fireflame.

You'll be missed.

And since fireflame is banned forever, there is no need to keep this thread open. Farewell, fireflame.

(Hint: You should have asked Limitless for help)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back