• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The fenrir

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firagex

Who expected the Fenrir to be longer. Seems appropriate according to sephiroth's sword. It would have been cooler, don't you think?

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
I would have liked it to be as big as Clouds Sword....
But we all can't have our way now can we?:(
I don't think it should be longer or shorter, because all the Keyblades are simular lengths aren't they?

The Fenrir is a little bit longer than the rest of the keyblades.

Firagex

I would have liked it to be as big as Clouds Sword....
But we all can't have our way now can we?:(
I don't think it should be longer or shorter, because all the Keyblades are simular lengths aren't they?

well, not really the ultima weapon is longer than all of them (not combined of course)

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
I thought the blade would be a bit wider like the buster sword Cloud had. But hey at least this sword is a lot stronger, but I still like the Ultima Keyblade as my main choice, I'd just use the Fenrir for my Final Form. That way I can use both of the strongest keyblades in the game with the most awesomeness form.

Genesis

Broken Down On Memory Lane
Shouldnt you expect the blade to be long? Since it is obtained after fighing Sephiroth ( who if you havent noticed, has a loooooooooooooooooooooong sword)

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Meh, didn't really expect it to be longer though fighting Sephiroth, ugh.... All Keys vary in lengths. Just didn't expect the blade part to have a close resemblance to key teeth.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back