• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The 'Fated' Place?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Of course it's the KG, it was said twice in BBS (once by Xehanort and another by Vanitas) that it is the only place where the X-blade can be forged.
It is more than blatantly shown in the DDD opening and it more or less was also the very place where everything began four years before BBS when MX created Vanitas.

Also, on a funny sidenote, I certainly wonder why so many of you rant about the atmosphere in this world. It is supposed to be a desolate, bland wasteland because nearly everything was destroyed there.
The KG is in essence nothing but a battlefield to duke it out, not a world you would want to explore because there is nothing to explore except rocks, dust and several thousand old Keyblades lying around.

Decrith

Also, on a funny sidenote, I certainly wonder why so many of you rant about the atmosphere in this world. It is supposed to be a desolate, bland wasteland because nearly everything was destroyed there.
The KG is in essence nothing but a battlefield to duke it out, not a world you would want to explore because there is nothing to explore except rocks, dust and several thousand old Keyblades lying around.

I was about to get to that, it is a graveyard afterall. You can't really expect the world to be "colorful" it was meant to be a flat plain field, in fact, I was surprised they added twist to in coming into the final battle. (Tornados, mountains) etc

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
More than likely it will be Keyblade Graveyard. That is where the remains of the Keyblade War are, and it's where all Keyblade Wielders leave their mark on fate according to MX in BBS. If I remember right I think in the japanese version MX says "Let us meet at that ancient battle ground" or something similar to that. So I think it's going to be Keyblade Graveyard. My opinion is that we'll go to Keyblade Graveyard to face off against the 13 Seekers of Darkness and then when Kingdom Hearts is summoned MX will enter it and Sora will follow him so Kingdom Hearts itself will be the final world in KH3 I hope.

I don't know if the X-Blade has to be forged at Keyblade Graveyard. I think it's more that MX finds it appropriate for the X-Blade to be forged at Keyblade Graveyard since that is the place it was shattered so long ago in the Keyblade War.

Also for those complaining about how bland Keyblade Graveyard was in BBS. Guys, it's a graveyard, an ancient battle ground where hundreds if not thousands of people died in war. That's like saying Arlington Cemetery shouldn't be so bland. You're supposed to reflect at graveyards or sights where war took place.

Yes it was small in BBS but BBS was a PSP game and they were already pushing it on content in the game. Which caused the loading times to be so long if you don't do data install. I'm surprised they had enough room to add the Realm of Darkness in the final mix version. When Keyblade Graveyard appears in KH3 which will probably be a PS3 game then it will probably be much larger with damage from the Keyblade War and the battle from BBS carved into the area and more graphically satisfying. I wouldn't if the world had a darkened look like it does when MX summons the dark clouds in the final battles of BBS.

But I don't think that they should put in machinery or stuff like that in Keyblade Graveyard. It was fine in the Cavern of Rembrance because that was under the castle in Radiant Gardens. Maybe Sora could find ancient tomb or something there or a tomb where ancient Keyblade Wielders who survived the war carved into the walls things about the Keyblade War.

Decrith

Seeing as almost everyone is saying Keyblade Graveyard, I'd honestly believe it won't be, knowing Nomura, he'll make us believe its going to happen in KG, but then completely surprise us.

MasterZeR0

I would say KG, but then I got thinking about curveballs and now want to say Destiny Islands. Destiny=Fate.

ShailsTDSPT

I would say KG, but then I got thinking about curveballs and now want to say Destiny Islands. Destiny=Fate.

Nomura is a troll. He will go for Agrabah. Just so that damned world appears again.

EDIT: Even better is Olympus Colosseum - It is in all games except for 3D (it probably isn't on it because we only got new worlds, no old ones otherwise Nomura would put a twist so we visited it)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back