• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fallen :/The new hit MMOVRE from VanitySOFT:\

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Senior Leader's Course, Cold Lake Air Base, Albert
ITT: My RP return to KHInsider =D

I:Table of Contents:
Preloader: See the above.
1: Table of Contents (YOU ARE HERE)
2: Story.
3:The Fallen in a nutshell
4: Stats
5: Classes

6: Races
7: Hub Towns and Surrounding areas
8: How to Play
9: General Rules
10: Standard Form Template

II: The Story

2009. A year setting records in the world as one game put suicide rates to their highest in decades, one game put people inside the experience, one game pushed the bar... up and over the line.
The world's first MMOVRE, or Massively Multiplayer Online Virtual Reality Experience, this game was beyond just a game. It was real to its players; and the consequences...

Are real.

WWNN Announcement: 11/10/09:
A new drug is plaguing the world, and it isn't something that kids stick into their body or swallow- it goes in their mind and devours it. This new drug, marketed as a Real-Life Video Game, puts kids in the game itself, and though it may seem harmless at first, every action the player makes in real life, they make in the game as well, and everything that happens to them in the game, happens to them in the real world as well. This is pushed by the game's developer, Vanitysoft, as a selling point of the game; but what they don't tell you is what happens when you lose.
Yes, that's right, what happens to you in the game happens to you in the real world; even when the player's character dies. Thousands of children and adults alike have been rushed to the Emergency Room just 3 days after the game was released, but Vanitysoft refuses to recall units and claims that upon signing the Terms of Service, there was nothing that could be done.
Once a player had signed the terms, they were locked. The Terms of Service state, quote:
"By agreeing to these Terms, you state that Vanitysoft is not responsible for any harm caused during play and they are not liable for personal injury during play."
Vanitysoft has stuck by this and they are still making stable profit, even though the game has been banned from stores in the United Kingdom and Australia. There is still no word on whether Vanitysoft will fix this issue in later updates to the game's software. In other news...

It's time for some information, here's Kayla Layleigh with the ALT-F4 Gaming and Computer News Network daily news; it's Time for Dinner!
Thanks Kevin, well we've got some earth-shattering news today, a new MMO has crushed World of Warcraft's reign as king- an MMO claiming to be a Virtual Reality experience, and delivers. Even though it is claimed to be safe, several reports of injury while playing that are related to the in-game "pain simulators" that do just that- simulate pain. That can't be good...

III: NUTSHELL
Setting: The game is in a modern-fantasy setting, I.E. domesticated homes, takes place around the year 2011. Almost Hellgate:London without all the burning.
Weapons: Weapons range from Medieval Swords to shotguns. Go crazy, just nothing too incredibly WTFOMGBBQ (like rayguns and disintegration guns)
Clothing/Armor: Same as above.

IV:The Stats
Note: Stats listed with classes and species are not their actual stats, but how they relate to other classes. They will be based on a 1 - 10 scale.

HP: Hit points. How much damage they can take.
Strength: The character's physical prowess.
Intelligence: The character's mental prowess.
Defense: The character's ability to reduce damage dealt.
Agility: The character's ability to be acrobatic.

V: Character Classes

Classes in THE FALLEN are all basic, but once the character is skilled enough, their class can evolve or continue on its path. When a character's class evolves, they keep their level. There is also De-Evolution, which can be used to go to a previous class, and can be used at any time. This can also be used to access a new class you did not have before once you have reached your 2nd Class Evolution (I.E. a Captain who evolved into Warlord could de-evolve into Swordsman or Swashbuckler.)
Note: All characters in the RP will begin with a basic class. I don't want anyone being introduced as a Warlord or something in their first post. Not yet anyway. This notice will be removed when I do not give a shit.

Soldier - A balanced class that focuses on gunned attacks, but has some melee skills.
HP: 7
Strength: 5
Intelligence: 4
Defense: 5
Agility: 4

Captain - A ranged-focused class with defense bonuses. Evolves from Soldier at Level 50.
HP: 8
Intelligence: 5

Warlord - An all-around balanced class with several melee and ranged skills. Evolves from Soldier, Captain, Swashbuckler, and Swordsman at level 100.
HP: 8
Strength: 6
Intelligence: 6
Agility: 2

Swordsman - A strong, melee based fighter with exceptional strength bonuses. Evolves from Swashbuckler at level 50.
HP: 6
Defense: 4
Agility: 5

Swashbuckler - A swordplay based class with some ranged attacks. This class is fairly balanced.

Spellblade - A sword and magic user, this class focuses on offense whilst keeping a good intelligence. This class focuses mainly on swordplay and blade-enhancing magic. Evolves from Swashbuckler at level 50.
HP: 5
Defense: 3

Enigma - The ultimate sword and magic user, this class has tremendous offense as well as magical prowess! This class has several magical spells, healing and offense, as well as blade-enhancing Magic. Evolves from Swashbuckler, Spellblade, Mage, and Healer at level 100.
Strength: 7
Agility: 3

Healer - A class that focuses on healing magic and mild offensive magic. Their intelligence is high, but their strength is not. Evolves from Mage at level 50.
HP: 4
Strength: 4
Intelligence: 8

Mage - A magical based class that has an assortment of offensive magic spells. With high intelligence and agility, they lose in the strength department.
Intelligence: 7

Demonic Sorcerer - A magical, religious class that uses extremes to practice great Magic. Their HP is high as well as their intelligence. Not too smart to worship Satan, though.

Angelic Lord - A religious figure of high importance. They have exceptional stats. Evolves from Mage, Demonic Sorcerer, Follower, and Priest at level 100.

Priest - A religious preacher with stats drawing from the power of God. Evolves from Follower at level 50.

Follower - A religious follower with stats drawing from his prayers to his/her God.

Karma Master - A warrior who uses his religious influence in his combat to focus on jinxing enemies and using their own power against them. Evolves from Follower at Level 50.
HP: 3
Strength: 2

Monk - A powerful spiritual warrior who focuses on indirect attacks blended with an assault of martial arts mastery. Evolves from Follower, Karma Master, Martial Artist, and Elemental Artist at Level 100.

Elemental Artist - A master martial artist who uses his fluid movements to manipulate elements around him. Evolves from Martial Artist at Level 50.

Martial Artist - A master of the arts of karate! These martial masters know a variety of hand-to-hand combat moves as well as bludgeoning (staffs and sticks) abilities.

Staffmaster - A warrior trained well in the use of sticks and staffs! His prowess is unsurpassed by most and deadly when fought against! Evolves from Martial Artist at level 50.

Knight - A class combining the arts of archery and melee combat, this class is a force to be reckoned with! Evolves from Martial Artist, Staffmaster, Ranger, and Sniper at level 100.

Sniper - A shot never off by an inch, an archer with an eye that would kill a bird from 50 yards away- without a sniper scope. They never miss- they are Snipers. Evolves from Ranger at level 50.

Ranger - Guns, bows, arrows. Three things Rangers love! Rangers are trained to fight with nothing more than weapons with ammunition! Useless in close combat, sure, but in a battle, do you want to be the guy with the gun or the pointy stick?
Strength: 7

Archer - Archers are Rangers whom focus on the use of Bows & Arrows. Their speed and accuracy is somewhat scary! Evolves from Ranger at Level 50.
Agility: 6

Chief - Arrows and flute in hand, Chiefs march into battle ready for anything! Seriously. Anything. They use their powers to heal and inspire as well as crush and destroy. Evolves from Ranger, Archer, Bard, and Lyricist at Level 100.

Lyricist - Beautiful voice sending troopers to victory, Lyricists use their wonderful singing voice to heal and strengthen. Evolves from Bard at Level 50.
Agility: 3

Bard - Playing their instrument proudly, Bards march into battle just to play a war song for their fellow troops, giving them the will to go on!

VI: The Species
Species are what they sound like- the different creatures available for play. You can pick one of these, and through an in-game system, genetically evolve or de-evolve into a species. They are in Evolutionary Order, but you can start with any.
HUMAN - Humans, like you and me. Majority of players pick this. They have balanced stats and are the first stage in the Species Evolution that is playable. Most of their stats are balanced, but their defense is low due to the fact that they are squishy "meatbags."
Defense: 2
ELF - The first evolution of Humans, whom are basically Humans with pointy ears. They also live longer than Humans. They have more int. geared stats than Humans.
Defense: 2
DWARF - The second evolution of Humans. They are essentially extremely short elves. They have more strength-based stats than Elves.
HP: 7
Agility: 2
HUMA - The third evolution of Humans. Humas are Humans, Elves, or Dwarves with Animal DNA fused with theirs. They have evolved into animal-human hybrids. Their stats are geared toward agility and defense.
Strength: 3
Agility: 8
ANI - The fourth evolution of Humans. Anis are Humans, Elves, Dwarves, or Humas with extreme amounts of animal DNA injected to them, turning them into a near complete animal, the only notable human characteristics being thumbs, vocal cords able to produce the English language, and human intelligence. Their stats are balanced.
Agility: 7
MUTA - The fifth evolution of Humans. Mutas are Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Humas, or Anis whom have been mutated into something not classified. This could be as simple as green skin or as advanced as becoming a gelatinous blob of mucus. Their stats reflect this in a way.
ROBA - The sixth and final evolution of Humans. Robas are any of the other evolutions of Humans that have been transformed into robotic beings, whether fully or partially. This reflects with high defense and intelligence.
Defense: 6
Agility: 1

VII: Hubtowns and Surrounding Areas

Note: There is a hub-portal system to move in between towns. There's a little platform at each town that transports you to a wagon-wheel-style hub with each "spoke" being another platform connected to each of the other towns. Also, not all of them are done yet. Got any suggestions?

Serathlia - A Quaint little city under construction. It's got most of your basic needs: Stores, Inns, Quest-givers with needless amount of jobs to be done. It's situated on a cove, with a great natural harbor that looks modeled after Halifax, Nova Scotia. Expect salty-smells, buskers with talents, and a community that is strong enough to weather the storms of life. Around Serathlia is a dense forest, the source of most of the wood for the growing town...however, it doesn't look like the current residents agree...

Syrinx - A desert outpost more than anything. Designed as a waypoint for road-weary travelers, it eventually expanded to be a fair-sized town. With many travelers and merchants going by, there is usually something available to buy for any need. The inhabitants are quite open to new people...however monetarily inclined some may be. Seems to be modeled after some middle eastern designs. Outside, however, the sands are stirring, and the dead have been seen to rise.

Shri Nelanos
- The performer's mecca. Placed smack-dab in the middle of the word, it draws a people of mostly performers for things like trading acts, showing-off, getting new materials, and such-like. Recently, though, corruption has taken over, and there's become roaming gangs of bards preying upon anyone vulnerable enough. Outside's not that much better these days. The climate has turned from tropical to a light snow all year round, and a nice breeze to chill your bones. Eep.

Fiar - The heavy industrialist's town. Leading the technological curve, and pushing the bar, Fiar is a civilized town. A sprawling city covering a square mile and any direction, Fiar has almost anything to offer to those who are seeking it: Fame, fortune, Romance, Stories, and music. Outside? Reduced to ash. Fiar has been overconsuming for ages, and now relies completely on imports. There are reports coming in from every direction about evil things lurking out in the fallout.

VIII: How to Play (Or How to enter)
There are three methods to acquiring a game pass, and entering the world of The Fallen. One, the easiest, is to go to your local store, and buy a copy, which includes a VR helmet that pretty much takes the signals from the brain and upper spinal cord, and enter it in-game, thus disabling nerds from walking around like zombies in the real world. The second, for more hardcore players, is to find a sort of gaming cafe opened up by VanitySOFT, that is a full Immersion. Putting you essentially in a rotating cage, you can move freely inside, and do whatever with no inhibitions. third is basically a lie-down immersion in a machine, which acts like a really big VR helmet, and is also available in Cafes...though there are rumors of releasing them commercially.

IX: Rules
1: Follow the board's rules. Literacy, PG-13 guidelines,
2: Originality Please!
3: Goddmodding = Banhammer from RP.
4: OOC : USE IT. works.
5: HAVE FUN. I can't stress this enough. FUN OR GTFO D=
6: There aren't six rules.
7: PARTICIPATE. BE INVOLVED. POST MORE OFTEN THAN ONCE A WEEK.
8: There are eight rules.

X: Template
IRL:\\
Appearance:\
Personality:\
(Optional: Theme Song:\)

In-Game:\\
In-Game Name:\
Species:\
Class:\
Appearance:\
Armaments and Equipment:\
(Optional: Fight Song:\)

Last edited:

Darkness Princess

Paper Bag Heaven
Oooo, you've been pretty busy, havent you KJ?
I'll join this.

IX: Template
Appearance:\ Is about 5ft4 with light brown skin has a slightly chubby build and curly black hair with coppery blonde streaks through it. Her eyes are dark brown bordering black and she tends to wear black baggy jeans and band tshirts coupled with loads of wristbands, a watch and two or three necklaces at a time.
Personality:\ Is a bit on the odd side, loves everything sugar caffiene related, has a strong attachment towards her friends and will do near anything for them. Overall she's hyper and pretty much insane.
Theme Song:YouTube - Portal - "Still Alive" Credits Song

In-Game Name:\ Dementia
Species:\ Huma
Class:\ Demonic Sorceror level 42
Appearance:\ Devian art link, not my stuff
Wears a pair of black baggy jeans and has black scaley wings like a dragons sprouting from her back.
Armaments and Equipment:\ Metal claws dipped in poison worn on her hands like gauntlets and a pair of twin blades.
Fight Song: YouTube - Tool - Sober [hq - fullscreen]

Last edited:

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
Hmm, this looks rather interesting, I may join up sooner or later. However, I will not be able to place up a Template too soon, so it may take some time before I can actually get you anything. I'll definitely be around for this though ^__^

[√]Genuflect
I would like to join!!
Also, i'd have my template later.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
*Reserved Post*

I'll put it up later! Seems very interesting.

*Reserved Post*

BlackmageAp

Awards
This looks great. I know it's not what everyone is doing, but I'll put my post up now ^_^ Also, tell me if you'd like me to put stats on the equipment, or anything else different as well. I'm not 100% sure if this is what you want, so that's why I need input.

Appearance:\ Cole is a tall skinny guy with a face that makes him look quite young. His brown eyes are sometimes covered by his long brown hair, which reaches to about his shoulders. More than often, he enjoys wearing a shirt with some sort of saying on it, while wearing another long sleeved button down shirt over it, not button up of course. These are normally matched with some baggy khaki pants.

Personality:\ He's mainly a cheerful sort of guy, whose always open to new games that are out. He spends most of his time with friends playing video games, and helping out around the house. He always tries to make a good impression, whether in real life or in games. Though when he's angry, he often takes it out in games, as not to hurt others around him. He loves in game fights, as is always open to the new challenges that a game brings in them.

Theme Song:\ Crazy Rainbow - Tackey and Tsubasa

In-Game Name:\ Victor Deto

Species:\ ANI

Class:\ 32 Mage

Appearance:\ Victor is a cheetah Ani, but seems to have red spots instead of the normal black spots. His normal fur color is still yellow, which go well with his green colored eyes. He is lean and stands taller than most other players in the game, next to Elves and certain species of MUTA. His character has two X marked furless scars on either hand thanks to a mod he picked up from a friend.

L.Hand:\ Basic Wooden Staff
Body/Legs:\ Mage Cloak (Brown cloak that covers body with hood)
Arm Access:\Fire Bracelet
Feet:\ Leather Boots

Fight Song:\ Real Emotion - Koda Kumi

Last edited:

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
BlackmageAp, that is quite amazing. I was planning on having stats on equipment, but then realized it'd probably get way too complicated. Oh, and I totally forgot to mention that "Levels" go under Class.

From everyone else: I WANT PROFILES SO I CAN START D=.

Appearance:\ Interwebz Linkage
Personality:\ Kenneth was born a natural leader. Endless empathy tempered only by sheer optimism. Given a task, he will stick to it until it is done, and done right. If he seems to be pushing hard, just remember that he's pushing harder on himself. Kenneth is also quite curious, poking into everything, and anything that piques his interest.
Theme Song:\ Blue Water Blue Sky ~ Daisuke Ishiwatari

In-Game Name:\ Vanyel
Species:\ Huma
Class:\ Level 39 Bard
Appearance:\Link'd. added upon are a set of glorious, silver-coloured angel wings.
Weapons:\H&K USP, Competition H&K USP, Angel's sword for close quarters.
Armor:\ Luckstone (For luck), Anklets of Haste (duh), Earrings with an enchantment geared for aim.
Misc Items:\Healing Potions x15, Duesenburg Starplayer TV (For Bardsong)
Fight Song:\ Dark Chest of Wonders ~ Nightwish

Last edited:

[√]Genuflect
Appearance:\ http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l217/jiggs_01/hisaka_kiten.jpg
Personality:\ A strong-witted and determined kid.He always thinks that he can take any task he's been assigned to.That's why he has so many friends.He doesn't like people who gives-up easily.He finds ways on helping them.He thought that VanitySoft's new game will be a new challenge.
Theme Song:Go! Fighting Dreamers - Naruto's 4th Opening

In-Game Name:\ Jiggs
Species:\ Human
Class:\ Level 36 Martial Artist
Appearance:\http://img.ragnarokonline.com/game/image/champion_c_.gif

Weapons:\Mace and a Buckler
Armor:\ Mink Coat(for intelligence) Boots of Strenght(for str) Two rings.
Misc Items:\10 Healing Potions and 5 Mana Potions.He also has a Str+ potions.

Fight Song:(not implemented yet.by me)

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards

Appearance:\ Has light blue eyes, and dark – almost black- short hair, which is spiked, slightly. He wears dark clothes most of the time and is singled out for it. He stands at about 5’ 7”, and is of a generic build.

Personality:\ James is a loner, he can’t seem to hold on to anyone for longer than a few weeks. He’s slightly paranoid that they’ll betray him in some way, and for most, that’s enough to leave him. He’s like to have friends, but he’s not very trusting.

He’s a lot different In Game, but his true personality comes through at times. He also doesn’t really like to ask for help.

Optional: Theme Song:\ Will edit.

In-Game Name:\ Stavros (of course)

Species:\ Human

Class:\ Soldier, Level 1 (a newb)

Appearance:\ Stavros wears a dark, long, cloak, wrapped around a body of a little over six feet. He is slightly muscular and has light white hair that stretches down to his shoulders. He has dark blue eyes that seem to always be somewhere else.

Armaments and Equipment:\ Wields a long sword and a three-round-burst assault rifle with an attached mid/mid-long ranged scope.

Optional: Fight Song:\ Will edit

Last edited:

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
I'm done reading! Sounds very coooool! (Did you get this from .Hack? If not, don't say you didn't and chew me out for it. It happened in another RP and I think that guy is a little mean...) Yeah, I'll have my template up later.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Yeah here's my template.
IRL://
Appearance:http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/EternalSora/Jamie.jpg
Personality: Very nice, calm, crazy, but knows when to be serious.
Theme Song: /Naruto's theme song

In-Game://
In-Game Name:/ Echo
Species:/ Human
Class:/ Level 1 Swashbuckler (Yeah he's a newbie)
Appearance:/ http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/EternalSora/Animedudecuteneko.jpg
Armaments and Equipment:/

Shortsword, 5 Potions, Clothes on his back.

Fight Song:/ Linkin Park: Given Up

Zero

Sergeant RoxMog
Hope Im not to late and heres my Template:

Appearance:\Just try and imagine the face:
7063ebfa.jpg

Personality:\He is calm,nice,sometimes quiet and gets real serious when he needs to.And if he gets real mad you better hope your not the one who gets me mad.
Theme Song:\Naruto's 4th Opening

In-Game Name:\Proto
Species:\Human
Class:\Ranger Lvl 1(New but just wait)
Appearance:\http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l37/Narume13/Anime Guys/Mission_Complete.jpg (The one with Black Hair)
Armaments and Equipment:\He carries a Bow and Arrows,throwing knives or Kunai,a dual sword just in case he needs it,and a boomerang
Fight Song:\Will Edit

Last edited:

Eikre

W.S.N.B.M./O.N.B.P.
Elk? Gee, thanks.
As for UltimaSora, three issues.
~Personality seems one-sided, add some depth. One line will do here.
~Links have to work
~Get rid of the sniper. What's a noob mostly-melee character doing with a sniper rifle?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back