• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Fallen :/The new hit MMOVRE from VanitySOFT:\

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
((Okay, I can change whatever you need me to. If there's any problem let me know.))

IRL:\\
Appearance:\ Skinny-ish, he wears pretty plain clothes and looks like he tries his best not to stand out in any way.
Personality:\ Jason is a big believer in things like honor and love and all that good stuff. What it comes down to is that he is pretty set on being a good person. He likes people in a sort of shy way and he doesn’t really have a lot of friends. Still he pushes on in a sort of desperate struggle with reality.
(Optional: Theme Song:\) One Week ~ Barenaked Ladies

In-Game:\\
In-Game Name:\ Arthur Vionelli
Species:\ Muta
Class:\ lvl 50 Sniper
Appearance:\ Big black trench coat that covers most of his body. There are several small handguns on the outside as well as more varied weapons on the inside. He has a kind looking face. He also has black wings that are made of some smooth unnatural-looking substance. His eyes are pure black.
Armaments and Equipment:\ Sniper Rifle, Shotgun, a couple of handguns, and an SMG
(Optional: Fight Song:\) Hanger 18 ~ Megadeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back