• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exodus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*he winked at her* "Now class we're doing about fractions" The teacher said *"Oh no..My worst thing in maths"* Xell thought *he got his pen out of his pocket and sighed* "So when do you work at your jobs" Xell whispered

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
"At the Hugland's Cafe from 4:30 to 7 and then the Laundromat from 7:30 to 9." Akari whispered, luckily she really didn't even need to pay attention to the teacher since she was really good at fractions.

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Poor you.." Xell whispered to her "Do you get lonely living alone at all?" Xell asked curiously *he wrote random fractions down on the paper*

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Do you f.." *YAWWWWWNNNNN* "Sorry about that lol, Do you feel really tired in the morning, I know I do" Xell said

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
"Heh, yea, but i drink a lotta coffee in the morning, probably not the healthiest thing but it keeps me up." Akari wrote down some of the problems she had to do.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*he looked at the time 20 mins til end of lesson* "We got lunch again next then 1 last lesson" Xell whispered to her "Are you working tonight?" Xell asked

Xell

Wait, wut?
*his stomach grumbled* "damn im hungry" xell whispered *he finished his fractions for once* "hehe I like sitting next to you" Xell said smiling at her

Xell

Wait, wut?
*RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG* "Lunch Time!" Xell said *he got out of his seat* "Well I'll seeya later" Xell said to her *he walked out and went to the cantine, he bought some food and sat with his friends*

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Akari smiled, "Will he be the one that understands me?" Akari wondered out loud... She walked to the libaray 'Might as well get a head start on my homework...'

Xell

Wait, wut?
*he was stuffing down his food quickly, like usual his friend were talking random crap, he just ignored them as usual, he just remembered he had science next, he groaned*

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
akari looked at her language homework, She sighed, she wished for one day not to have home work. "Gah, and i have science next."

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He went to science early, he yawned and stretched while walking, he was thinking about random crap*

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
'You know maybe I'll just head to science early' she thought. She gathered up her stuff and head to her sciece class.

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Hey" Xell smiled at her "We have science soon, oh joy" Xell said sarcastically to her "Mixing chemicals and stuff.."

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
"Wonderful." she also said sarcastically, she sat next to him the bench, "odd, we have a lot of the same classes together."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back