• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exodus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Akemi sighed, "Well, if you were friends with the snobs i'm friends with, you'd wanna leave early too i guess." she smoothed her pink hair, "So whats up with you?"

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Well I got kinda bored so I decided to come here early, you seem nice, I don't know why we havn't talked before" Xell said confused *he kept looking around to see if a teacher was coming*

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Ed streched, and slowly walked randomly around the school. "Wait...where was i going again...?" He asked himself as he looked around the area. Few people were talking about. "Damn, i'm lost now..."

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
"Heh," Akemi chuckled, "You seem nice too. not too many people talk to me really, because I'm a little orphangirl..."

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Wow you're an orphan?" Xell said "I never knew, oh well, do you wanna be friends" Xell said smiling

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Akari smiled, "Sure, Xell." She realized that was the actual first time anyone had said that to her, and out of shyness she blushed.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*A teacher came round the corner* "Could you get outside please?" The teacher said "Pfft.. Loser" Xell said about the teacher "Hey come back here.." The teacher said "Seeya in lesson" Xell winked at Akari and ran away "HEY WAIT COME BACK HERE" The teacher said trying to run and catch up to him

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Akari blinked at walked back towards the lunch lesson. 'odd,' shee thought, 'very odd, but he seems different from most people i know...'

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He ran in the toilets and hid in a cubicle and waited for a while, he took his coat off and put it in his back pack and walked out and looked around* "Hmph, gone" Xell smirked, *he walked back up to the room and found Akari was gone* "Well.. That's a shame" Xell said to himself, he waited for the bell to go

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
The bell finally rang, "Thank god," she murmered she hated lunch time for some reason. she walked to her next class, keeping a look out for xell.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*he jumped up as the bell went* "Time for the lesson T_T" Xell said *He smashed the door open and jumped in* "Lalalala!!" Xell said *The teacher wasnt there yet he sat in his seat and yawned* "Man school, who needs it.."

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Akari opened the door to her next class to notice only person was in there and that was Xell, she didn't even know that he was in this class. o_o;; "Hey," she said as she walked to her assigned seat which wasn't all that far away from his.

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Hi" He said *people started coming into the class until finally the teacher came* "Wahhh why me.." Xell said *he put his head on the table and went to sleep* "So Romeo said to Juliet, bla bla, blaalalalablablabla" That's how it sounded to Xell, aload of mindless babble "Xell having a nice dream are we?" *Xell lifted his head*

Xell

Wait, wut?
"Hmmm.. What page were we on" Xell asked the teacher "Page 53" The teacher said seriously like they do *he yawned* "Cover your mouth when you yawn please" The teacher said "Jeez.." Xell said angrily "Keep your comments to your self" She said *Xell just shut up and pretended to read the book*

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Akari shook her head at her slacker friend. she usually paid attention in her classes she had nothing better to do. She then flipped ahead, she already knew a lot on this topic and was getting bored.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*"who enjoys this stuff.. jeez.. i'm so bored, I wonder what the time is, jee.."* Xell thought to him self *He looked over at Akari, he looked at his book again, He then looked around the class to see who was here, he started swinging back on his chair out of boredom, he suddenly swang too far back and fell back onto the floor* "Argh Shit.." Xell muttered *Everyone started laughing, like they do when somone happens to fall off their chair, he got up and sat back on his chair* "Sigh.. How many times must you interupt the class until you finally stop.." The teacher said

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
Akari shook her head, "Such a class clown" she whispered to herself. She watched as the teacher scolded her friend. for some reason she found all this quite amusing...

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He yawned again, the teacher was out of her chair writing on the board, she turned around* "Xell if I see you yawn again I'll send you out" *She turned around again and started writing on the board as she was before, he put his middle finger up at her behind her back, this made everyone burst out laughing* "See? Even your classmates think your pathetic" She said

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back