• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Exodus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
The door..had no nob. The warehouse, being made of hard steel, was impossible to break through by bare hand. They were utterly trapped. Strife rammed into the door thousands of times. No use. He rested his back onto the locked exit, panting for air.

"Well if this were a prank..i'd practically kill the person responsible if i had the chance right now.."

His focus immediatly turned towards a blinding light that shined in the middle of the room. The ground shook as the warehouse began to change.

Xell

Wait, wut?
*He was smacking the walls until his knuckles were bleeding, he saw the boy trying to ram the door get startled, he turned around a noticed a bright blinding light, the warehouse began shaking under his feet* "WHAT THE FU**" Xell shouted trying to keep his balance

ooc: lol golden_chocobo you have 1337 posts. XD

Last edited:

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper
just as Akari was getting up the ware house started shaking. "Gah!" She tried to keep her balance but it was very hard, "Whats happening?"

((ooc: ya what about the other people?))

Xell

Wait, wut?
ooc: I doubt they intend on rping here >_>

*he looked at his right hand, blood was pouring out of the bandage* "Damn.." *The floor was still shaking, he held his bandaged hand, trying to put pressure on it* "I have no idea" Xell said to Akari

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other
ooc. yeah, well we'll just pretend that they're in here right now..that's why i'm not totally active in this thread..gosh darnit, that's the problem when you're not active.

Xell

Wait, wut?
ooc: hey how about we make it just the 3 of us or somthing, each of us get like .. 2 elements each?

White Heartless

Website
kh2forums.net
ooc-srry guys about not being here :( my uncles house burned down so we went to visit him in ohio.

Syprus was never very good at keep his balance then he fell over on his behind. "Ouch that hurt, what are we going to do?" Syprus said to the others as he got up off the ground.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back