• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The EX strikes back!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
Well its been a while since i've been on here. Anyways, I got back together with my Ex. Reason y, bc he told me that he rly wanted me back and told me that he changed. Now the reason y we broke up b4 was he needed to think things thru. its been a couple of months and so he jst asked me out again. 3 days into the relationship and im already worried and all that girly crap :/ We both use to go to the same school, but now that were both in High school, things r kinda different. Like, me goin to a public school and him goin to an all boys school. So this would mean that hes busier then he was b4. But if he rly wanted to go out with me again, to give him a 2nd chance, then y isnt he putting in that effort to do so? Idk im jst all confused. Idk whether or not to jst talk it out or for me to break up with him! ughhhh! DX

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
I was in this exact same situation just a year back.

When a guy says he wants back, he wants back. Just because he's not texting you everyday, just because he's not buying you presents every week, just because he has other things going on in his life besides you, does not change the fact that he still loves (and I use this term loosely here, because I don't believe teenagers can really fall in 'love', but nevertheless...) and cares about you.

Changing schools is a stressful enough experience: you have to adjust to the new social climate; you have to be familiar with a new area, a new school; you have new teachers. I can tell you that the last thing your boyfriend needs right now is someone barking up and down his alley saying, "Why don't you put in enough effort into this relationship? Why don't you care?"

Give him space, give it some time, and when everything's more or less settled, he will come back to you. It may seem like he doesn't care about you, but believe me, he does; he just has more important priorities right now than a high school relationship.

Patience is a virtue that you should learn.

xgnarmanx

I was in this exact same situation just a year back.

When a guy says he wants back, he wants back. Just because he's not texting you everyday, just because he's not buying you presents every week, just because he has other things going on in his life besides you, does not change the fact that he still loves (and I use this term loosely here, because I don't believe teenagers can really fall in 'love', but nevertheless...) and cares about you.

Changing schools is a stressful enough experience: you have to adjust to the new social climate; you have to be familiar with a new area, a new school; you have new teachers. I can tell you that the last thing your boyfriend needs right now is someone barking up and down his alley saying, "Why don't you put in enough effort into this relationship? Why don't you care?"

Give him space, give it some time, and when everything's more or less settled, he will come back to you. It may seem like he doesn't care about you, but believe me, he does; he just has more important priorities right now than a high school relationship.

Patience is a virtue that you should learn.

Exactly what longlivelife said , but I think you should talk to him about it not right away give it a few weeks and if things don't change just sit down an talk to him about it atleast give him an chance you never wanna be the douche bag that breaks it off for a small reason without giving him a chance to explain himself.

I can't tell you what to say to him cause i don't know the dude but just be careful with your wording and don't like tell him hes not trying cause like life said if he is busy thats the last thing he needs and I hope everything works out

SorasTwilight

Website
www.youravon.com
thanks guys. its wat ive been thinking too, but im jst still confused. I mean i understand that goin to a different school is a tuf thing cuz i did that last yr so i see where hes coming from. But the thing I jst dont get is, he hangs out with friends and acts like everything is ok, but when I try to get a conversation out of him....ugh, thats the thing. I mean i rly rly rly like him. and i dont wanna lose him again. its jst, he wanted me back and here i am. But to put in an effort i mean not like the HUGE effort with the buying the gifts and crap. I mean like having the will, or the want, to txt me instead of me doin all the work (this happend b4 as well)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back