• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>>The Escape<< (Sign Up/OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Idk. I'm pretty sure we all had a hand or two in it, lol.

Ahh...good times, good times...Did you know, this was my first RP??? No kidding.

OMG! We should go back and try to find where the pervy waffles started!!!!! lol.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Oh I remember that.

I walked in was like 'Pervy Waffles...?' D:?

I walked in and was freaked out because Oreo-Man was talking about them. You were never alone on that front, Flower.

Which reminds me.... *Molest/Glomps* HAI FLOWER!!!! ^^

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
... I was wondering the same thing...

D: Experimentation sounds like a jolly good time! :D

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be more like a prison. I mean, that's kinda how we all pictured it in the beginning, I think, but you'll really have to take it up with Yeshall.

<3

Call me Love, love.
lol i was wondering, is this place more like a prison as in meals, cell, experiments, back to cell, or is it more relaxed, like lessons 9-12am EXPERIMENTATION 12-3 , 3-7 free time lol ?

Lol. I can just picture that XD

I just noticed, my temp is a different temp to te rest O.O

Chaos

Hero of Lhant
Name: (Jonathan or John for short)
Power: (Object Manipulation)
Appearance: (John)
Personality: John is the type of guy who would rather fight then think. he believes thinking to much would get him kill. He usually saids "Actions are better then words." He has a kind side though to those young and weak who aren't able to protect themselves he will be there shield or sword as he would like to call it. he has planned many escapes but, they have all fail. He still keeps hope within himself because thats all he has left. He can also be alittle cocky but, sometimes.
Strengths: sneaky, has a strong will and won't give up
Weaknesses:does not like following orders and gets him in trouble alot
Fears: that he might rot in prison
History: (John grew up in a bad neighborhood with a loving mom and caring dad. Even though it was hard for his father to gain work he always held his head up and he told John to do the same. His mother fear he might end up being bad. John usually got bully at school and no one would be his friend. Sometimes as he even get jump after school. At age 7 he finally fought back and was able to beat the bullies. At that moment he felt he actually had power. He then started noticing he did had powers. Even they were small it was pretty easy to control them. He was to move stuff but, only little stuff. When was 8 he walked home because none of his parents picked him up from school like they usually did. When he got this house he found his parents dead and a group of people in black. They took him away in a van and soon took him to a place he soon called a prison. He try to escape many times but, fail each time. They experiment him even though he tried to fight back. As he got use to the place he met a girl named Hope. She was like a sister to him and he promise her he get them out here especially her. )
Other: John stands at 6'0.
He knows for escaping and usually has guards watching him alot.

Name: (Hope)
Power: (Power Cancellation)
Appearance: (Hope)
Personality: Hope is very shy around alot people accept for John. She seem to feel safe around him. She very innocent and quiet. She usually keeps to herself and trys not to get in people ways. She has litte self-esteem so she usually doesn't defend herself when people talk bad to her and pick on her. John usually protects her as if he was her big brother.
Strengths: Is a great listener
Weaknesses: Has little self-esteem, and is very shy around a huge crowd
Fears: that she be lonely the rest of her life
History: (Hope live in a good town and had a big family. Two big brothers and one little sister.She live also with her mother, father, aunt, uncle, grandfather, and grandmother. She had a nice life but, sometimes felt trapped. She was home school and never seen a real school. She barely left home since her parents did not allow it. The closes she went somewhere was the back yard and front yard of her house which was also pretty big. One time when she was 6 as she play outside a van pull up to her front yard. A man came out of it and snatch her up as if it was nothing. Her father try to go after them but, it was to late. Before she knew it she was prisoner who posses a special power that the government wanted. As years past they experimented on her. She felt she never get out but, one day she met John and they became friends one day during lunch. She feels a strong bond between them and feels if she sticks with him one day she will escape along with him. )
Other: Keeps a diary.
She has a crush on John but, he doesn't know it.
She believes that she will see her family again one day

Aliahya

Bronze Member
son of stick insect my computer is being really realy mean so im goona have to type this here.. if there is anything worng with it PLZ tell me i am more then happpy to change it.

okay

Name: Ardri Thornton

Aka to just the escapees: Dr Thornton

Apperace: Female scientists anime image by miya-loves-anime on Photobucket

Personality: Responsible and smart yet easily angered with provoked. her complacent nature leads her to be second best in the feild opp. but when it comes to the functioning of the "special" brain she is more then happy to lead the investigation. to those who are above her she is shallow and a threat to the company and are always doing background checks to make sure she isnt ratting them out. her loyalties towards strangers and the escappess is fickle and she is willing to lie to gain there trust. she is a hard worker. she is a hard worker with little respect for authority but still knows her own place. she has a sense of compassion toward the younger children of the tsr but usually passess it off as she tests the limits of there power. she is sarcastic ... very ... very sarcastic. logical and boefore moves into attack she makes the plans. to her allies she is light hearted and is willing to express her opinion. bit of a flirt but usually is to get what she wants.

power: power cancellation (i know two people have it alreay, but from there profiles one is with escappess and the other is a tossup. would it be okay to have aloyal evil alliende character? if no i can change it)

strenghts: physical and logical, reward of cash, compaionship

weakness: familyand the idea to belong to one

fears: cancelling her emotions and the powers of her allies permantently

history: Ardri was born into the world of TSR. her father was that of great intellegence as he was a leading scientist in the investigation when it was first opened. she was the light of her fathers world as her mother died in childbirth. her father always knew she was very different in all forms as she excelled in school but never saw the limits that his child was that of which he tested on. one fate filled day he took her into his work and he noticed that the children she played with there powers were "ineffective" when they were around her. as he watched closer and closer thus began the discovery of the rare power "power cancelation." as he sat on his break watching his daughter laugh and play with the prisoners. he had the idea of "Them Hunting Them" at once hetook it to the head of the comapny and thus began the process of the special hunting the alike. unaware of the goings on. Ardri was admitted to the world but instead of a cozy cell she lived with her father, being taught and trained unaware of her power or that of the others until about eleven. she trained hard to approve her father but as time ticked on his health decresed until he died. in his will he left many finding for ardri to discover and carry on. which included the finding of her self and the others around her. she also found a shocking discovery her father died of her doing. Her power not only cancels others gifts but when around normal people for extensive periods of time it can infact cancel their life this however does not affect that of the speical making. ashamed and upset she swore herself to the company in that she would help cure the world of others. she was taken under the wing of her fathers assistant and he allowed her to lieve with him until she was 16 and she moved into a snazzy cell block in the facility. she studied and learnt all there is to know about the workings of the brain and how it affects the gifted children and enjoys learnting more about them. many escappess have encountered ardri as she injects them with needles and takes them places they are unaware why they cant use there power on her.

other: she is wierdly trustworhty
she tests on herself also
invented the chip to sustain powers

Last edited:

Yeshallbeasgods

lol i was wondering, is this place more like a prison as in meals, cell, experiments, back to cell, or is it more relaxed, like lessons 9-12am EXPERIMENTATION 12-3 , 3-7 free time lol ?

Well, it was first envisioned as a prison, but there definitely would be lessons of a sort. We can't have our teens completely clueless to anything in the world.

Here's the rp guys!! >>The Escape<<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back