• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Escape ~OOC~ {Reopened; Accepting new members}

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Re: The Escape ~OOC~ {Closed}

Pshh Bryson should be the favorite: who doesn't love an adorable perv loved by all (except maybe Rose and Alice and...the good escapees, I guess)?

Kidding, and I'm a bit lost, so yeah. :D

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org

Virgil is still plotting with Parker.
Unfortunately I cannot summarize others part since I'm not involved in yet

who doesn't love an adorable perv loved by all
The Other don't know he's a perv, that's why they still love him.

<3

Call me Love, love.

Hey guys. I have bad news. I'm not going to be able to post for awhile. And was wondering if someone could control my character for me. Please and thank you : D I should be back in at most a month : D

Cya's!

Yeshallbeasgods

For all of you to know, I'm reopening The Escape to new roleplayers. With this rp dead/dying it seems like a good idea to heat things up again. Unless things get moving, some people may get left behind by any new roleplayers we get so I hope some of you will either get active again or resign without jsut disappearing.

I'm ready to provide TSY with Nuclear Bombs if needed.

XDD That could be bad/good. It'd get people working but bad for the overall rp if no one succeeds in stopping TSY o_O

Hey guys. I have bad news. I'm not going to be able to post for awhile. And was wondering if someone could control my character for me. Please and thank you : D I should be back in at most a month : D

Cya's!

No problem, thanks for letting us know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back