• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Elven Wings Series Part1! OoC and Sign up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

stripes

Time Is A Mysterious Thing
Sorry it took a long time to put this up, I've been busy

Name: Syrena Jona
Race: Elf
Job: Farmer
Weapons: Bow and Arrow, Daggers, and a Katana
Magic: No
Abilities: She controls Water
Description: She is around 5'9, has long black hair that have blue strikes, it is usually pinned back or up in a ponytail. She has gray eyes, and is blind in her left eye. She usually wears a long summer dress, when she is in the market or with her family, but while she is working and fighting, she wears a skirt and a old english white top. She has four peiercings in each ear and a tattoo of water on her back at the bottom.
Personality: She is known to be nice to anybody that is in her family and has been close to her since birth, but everyone else, she is a witch to.
Bio: Syrena was born to a father who was a soldier and a mother who was a poor woman living on the streets. She never knew the full history of how her parents met, or how they even became the way they are. Her grandparents are complete strangers to her, she has never even heard their name come out of her parents mouth, it would be something that usually would give kids the creeps, or persitant on asking questions on the matter, by Syrena left it at that. Her grandparents were simply dead, or just disappeared into the night.

Syrena grew up working in the farms, and the markets. She has always been a helping hand to her mother when her father would go on his trips. Her mother later died when Syrena was only ten, when she gave birth to her second child; Zachary Jona. With that Syrena had to grow up at a early age, and had to act like a mother to her younger brother.

When she was fifteen her brother was out playing in the field while Syrena was working. When Zachary had disappeared, Syrena searched frantically for him, but couldn't find him. While she was searching for him she had tripped and fell into a ditch, she couldn't be found for hours. When her family finally found her, they notice that she hurt herself on the head. When Syrena finally opened her eyes from the cucossion, she was blind in her left eye.

Her father saw it time after the accident that he take in a new wife. Jackline, was not a mother from the heavens, she was rude and mean as hell, to Syrena and Zachary. That's why some people think that Syrena has a cold heart to anybody that's not her family.

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
sorry about the delays.
I barely had time to write anything this week and last. So I'm going to post either tonight or tomorrow...

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Name: Tamashii Kaze Sora (Tsuki)

Race: Angel/Elf (but she doesn't know that she's part Elf)

Job (optional): Warrior Mage/Angel of Death

Weapons: True to her training, Tamashii is skilled with various blades; be they daggers or katanas. She is also quite handy with a cat-o-nine whip or a long bow; however, you don't want to push her over the edge, or else a wicked sharp scyth is likely to be the last thing you'll see!

Magic: yes! I never go anywhere without it! but her strongest is her healing magic; once again, kind of goes against the Angel of Death thing; I know!

Abilities: Flight (obviously); Earth, Wind, Fire and Air manipulation; great ability in the creative arts (i.e. music and writing); comunication with animals and limited transformation

Appearance: Though she would deny it, Tamashii is an amazing, natural beauty in her human form. Her clear, pale face is softly angular; it complements her large, teal eyes, dark lashes and finely arched brows perfectly. She keeps her pale, flaxen blond hair short, about upper shoulder length; she keeps her mid-face length bangs out of her eyes with a black headband with a yin-yang sign on it. She is slim, decently built and stands at about 5' 10".

Not one for dressing up, Tamashii, or Tsuki as she likes to be called, usually goes for a short, comfortable dress in deep hunter green; it's slit on one side, showing the navy blue underdress. She wears thigh length leggings and fingerless gloves that are also navy blue in shading. She wears soft leather shoes.

(mostly like her)

At the first stage of her transformation, Tamashii gains the appearance of a Warrior Angel; and her physical appearance changes slightly as well. While her figure, build and height stay constant, her long, strawberry-blond hair falls to around her hips; while her eyes take on a startling emerald green color laced with blue-violet near the pupils. She wears a choker with a golden, heart-shaped locket on it; she also gains large, feathery-wings the same shade as new fallen snow.

Her attire changes as well. She now wears knee length boots that have angel wing armour wrapping up to mid-thigh. Her shoulders are covered in the same armour as her gauntlets and elbow guards. Her skill with blades becomes even more apparant in this form.

(The picture gives the best discription!)

Most dangerous, this is Tamashii's Angel of Death form. Her hair turns the shade of pure gold and grows out until it nearly brushes the ground. Her eyes turn a bright, electric green, with just the faintest trace of red near the pupils; her wings are now large, sweeping and midnight black.

Her attire changing as well, she wears flat-soled, thigh high black leather boots and upper arm length velvet gloves in the same hue. Her main outfit resemble a black bathing suit, while she wears a brown leather belt around her waist with a large, pewter butterfly set as the buckle. Her most terrifying skills become apparant as she weilds an electrified blade and Death's Scyth.

Personality: Tamashii has a rather surprising personality for an Angel of Death. Rather quiet, she seems to be lost in an almost constant day dream. She's quite observant, though she doesn't often tell about what she sees. Soft-spoken, it seems as if she is always thinking about the past, and what could have been; lost in what has happened, she still catches what is happening around her, though you might think she doesn't. Quite the romantic, she often dreams about her lost love, setting her even further into the past.

However, what you would never expect from Tamashii is that, given the correct set-off, she can have a rather firey, short-fused temper. Willing to do anything to protect the ones that she becomes close to, she'll become reckless and daring in battle, often forgeting about her own safety. A superb warrior, she only ever uses her skills when needed; she doesn't believe in needless destruction. Just goes against her nature, don't you think?

Bio: A foundling, the only thing that ever told Tamashii that she was an angel was when large, snowflake white wings would appear on her back at unexpected times. Over the years, she learned how to control their appearance; and then, how to banish them at will. Growing close to her adoptive mother and the few friends she made, she soon earned the nickname of 'Tsuki' because of her wings. Though she never realized it, everyone she knew loved her for her quiet, gentle spirit and her special way with animals.

But one day, everything changed. Though she can't remember the exact time, Tamashii met a young man called Haku in her fourteenth year that she grew quite close to. Soon, she was spending almost every day with him; as the days went by, her closest friend, Lilly, began to notice a sift in Tamashii's personality. She became more open and outgoing, more willing to take risks; it was like a whole other person came out when Tamashii was around him.

Asking her about it one day, all she did was give a Lilly a shy, "I'm happy when I'm with him. What's wrong with that?"

Now, looking back, Tamashii believes that it was all too good to last. Just a few months before she turned fifteen, a horrible accident happened, leaving Haku dead. Devastated, it seemed that no one could console Tamashii. She locked herself in her room and refused to let anyone in.

Fed up with this, Lilly climbed the cherry tree growing close to Tamashii's window. Dropping in, she called to her with her nickname as she said softly, "Tsuki? Come on Tsuki, you can't do this to yourself; Haku wouldn't want this!"

Riddled with grief, Tamsashii snapped back, "Just leave me alone, Lil'! It doesn't matter anymore; nothing matters! He was my soul mate, I just know it; and now he's gone!" But Lilly kept pushing her; until she finally pushed too far.

Jumping to her feet, Tamashii screeched, "Leave me alone!" Her grief mingling with sudden, unexplainable anger, she felt large wings burst from her back; but something was horribly wrong. Instead of their soft, muted white, these wings held feathers as black as darkness; true terror and horror sprang into Lilly's eyes as she looked up at Tamashii's; her friends eyes had turned electric green with traces of blood red mixed in. Suddenly seeing the curved scyth in the other girl's hand, Lilly let out a high pitched scream that was cut off as the wicked blade came slashing down, ending her life.

As the ice cold blood lust died away, Tamashii could do nothing but look down in horror at her friend's lifeless body, bright scarlet blood welling into a dark puddle beneath her. Frantic with fear, she did the only thing she could think of: she fled. She flew as far as she could, until her wings ached and her muscles screamed for her to stop. Three years later, she still fears something similar happening; can Tamashii ever allow herself to become close to someone again?

Theme Song: First Love by Utada Hikaru

Battle Theme: Earth, Wind, Fire and Air by the Hex Girls

Other: Though she doesn't trust herself with human companions, Tamashii is often found in the company of animals. Though her one constant companion is a young Phoenix that she calles Lilly, for her fallen friend.

~--------------~

Mice! I'm gonna have to include the last picture in the next part. I'll see what I can do about getting this next template up sooner; and sorry for being late!

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Hey, SHatt! Its been awhile! lol, I have been really busy too, and I just skimmed over the posts that were made while I was out, adn thank you so much for calling out the Power Playing. I understand that some people are new to RP and that is also a blessing. This gives them an oppurtinuty to learn from their mistakes and it keeps other peoples eyes open as well (especially me since I wasn't too sure about calling it out, I didn't wanna be hated or something)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back