• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Elven Wings Series Part1! OoC and Sign up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Aw, and I just posted too....Oh well, I'll probably add another character cuz I haven't used alot of pictures in my photobucket. *smiles and holds a bucket with PHOTO painted on it.*

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Yes, Sorapaw, it's me. Don't worry, Skitty, I'm joining. Aubrery, (that is right, right?) give me about a day or two; that's how long it usually takes me to get a decent template together.

Skitty: *or sometimes even longer*

Dream: Shut-up, Skitty-brat! Night peoples!
~ Dream
(WILL EDIT)

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
Yup, thats my name. Normally I wouldn't use my real name as an RP character, but I have had this RP character longer then I have had that name (yeah, I changed it legally)
And, well, yeah. Thats that.

Welcome to the Role Play. And take as much time as you need. Just make sure that I approve of you template before posting. :) That way your post doesn't need to be edited, and with any good writer that means the whole thing must be redone, because the entire script is in favor of either your characters strengths or weaknesses (unless its one of those scenees where its totally netral and are raelly kinda rare in a general book, but then again, this is R, and I keep having to remind myself that.) XD
Anyway, Welcome and Feel free to be creative to the max.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back