• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Elven Wings Series Part1! OoC and Sign up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Welcome to the Role Play. And take as much time as you need. Just make sure that I approve of you template before posting. That way your post doesn't need to be edited, and with any good writer that means the whole thing must be redone, because the entire script is in favor of either your characters strengths or weaknesses (unless its one of those scenees where its totally netral and are raelly kinda rare in a general book, but then again, this is R, and I keep having to remind myself that.) XD
Anyway, Welcome and Feel free to be creative to the max.

Hey, I'm a rather excellent writer with asperations of becoming a best seller myself. I think I know how to handle my chosen craft. But anyway, here's that last template that I promised ages ago. (yes, it's long as well; but it's not as long as Tamashii's)

~-------------~

Name: Hakumei Kage (Haku)

Race: Elf

Job (optional): Warrior Mage/ Beast Master

Weapons: Haku is comfortable with any sort of blade; he's also pretty handy with kunai knives and a long bow as well.

Magic: yes; how else could he be a mage as well as a warrior?

Abilities: Exceptional control over all the elements; transformation; great agility and speed; comunication with animals and the creative arts

Appearance: Haku appears to be what you would call a classic example of an elf. His face is angular, chisled and quite attractive, just short of perfection. Dark, slanted eyebrows complement his clear grey eyes quite nicely; just the barest hint of dusty purple surounds the iris of both eyes. A thick crop of midnight black hair hangs in loose, carefree abondon down to the nape of his neck. He wears a set of gold stud earings and also a dragon tooth necklace. He has a scar shaped like a large sickle moon that crosses his back at an angle. Well built, Haku stands at about 6' 2"; just about any girl, elf, angel or mortal, would swoon to be near him.

Haku's usual attire consists of pitch black t-shirt and jeans. He wears calf length boots made of soft, black deerskin leather; his gloves are made from the same material. Over this he usually tosses a long black coat with gold and blue trimming. Haku's not much of one to fuss over his appearance; once the clothes are on, he seems to totally forget about them.
(best description!)

Personality: Haku seems to have quite a passion and zest for life. He throws himself into everything he does, and he always does his best to give 110% to the task. He seems to enjoy watching the sunset, and is always questioning things. He can get a bit cocky at times, but he's actually a pretty mellow guy unless you cross him over the stuff that he enjoys. He has his serious side as well, but it's not seen all that much, because he prefers to keep things upbeat. Hey, might as well make the best of your situation, right? He seems to have a great deal of wisdom from his travels, and is quite quick with his eyes.

Bio: Born into a noble family, most would have expected Haku to be rather snobby, like his other siblings. But it turned out that the Kages youngest son could barely stand politics; you were most likely to find him outside, playing a set of pan pipes or a flute and surrounded by an assortment of wildlife; he put up with the stuffy, airless classrooms with barely surpressed hostility.

Finally, the day he was waiting for came. Once he turned fifteen, he was allowed to make the traditional trip across the continents, to gain more knowledge of magic and those that inhabited the vast, varried lands. With a small tinge of regret, he left his home behind him, to face the unkown. Entralled with what he encountered on his travels, he never seemed to have time for a relationship; but that fact never dampened his spirits. Many things happened on his adventures, but we'll skip over that for now.

One day, just after his entered his seventeenth year, Haku woke in a village hospital without any memory of coming to it. It seemed that he had been in some sort of terrible accident; the slight edge of pain across his back told him of some sort of injury that kept him from moving, though he couldn't recall what might have caused him to end of in the infirmery. What was even more disturbing to his peace of mind was the fact that he couldn't even remember what had happened during the last year. Whenever he tried to reflect on it, he would find nothing but a hazy fog, and an occasional, indistinct shape.

The villagers were kind to him, and after some rather painfull physical therapy, Haku was able to continue his journey. About three years later, he still hasn't regained any of his lost memories; but a strange, half remembered sensation keeps him from entering into a relationship of any kind.

Theme Song: Soulmate by Josh Turner

Battle Theme: Ain't Goin Down by Garth Brooks

~--------~
Tamashii's Angel of Death form:

~-------------~

Sorry for taking so long; and it's going to take me a bit longer before I post. Besides I have to read the other posts and get a feel for this thing, I have a writing assingment with a deadline for early February, and I haven't even gotten started on it yet. Damn nonfiction, only thing I'm not good at. 'Night!

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Considering that you were the last person that posted...shouldn't you know?

Avalanche

Happily Insane
Name: Verde Hencent(as the color green in spanish)
Race: Half Elf (half elf half human)
Job: Rouge
Weapons: Twin rapiers and 3 daggers and 8 throwing knives
Magic: Yes
Abilities: duel wielding abilities, can transform into 3 animals finds out much later in story
Description: Eyes green/gray, dark dirty blonde hair, light tan
Personality: usually in good spirits with a pretty good humor though his eyes mist over with a far away look. sometimes in a battle you will see his eyes flash crimson. Even though it i not his weapon of chose he is incredible with a bow. Almost no one will ask about his past (the few that know him he is a rouge) but for those who do he will quickly change the subject and be missing until the next day.
Bio: He is the son of a human prince and an she-elf, the greedy prince killed the girl as soon as i was born. As soon as the prince found out that i had rights to the throne he through me in the woods were an organization of assassins adopted me.
the brain washed me to became an unforgiving killer. later i stole a penny from a high-ranking officer i quickly became interested over a time of 12 years i finally escaped by coming to my senses. i later started traveling for a month and then he heard about a prince with a dragon egg
instantly interested he headed towards the wilds.
Clothing: Always wears black except when entering a city he then wears a green cloak
black outfit consists of a black cape chain mail under a silken shirt and black pants with boots

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
But I wanna know why E.T named her character Twilight Shadow. Lol I love her rps to death.(we rped together forever ago), but that is a bit cliche for her.

Are you talking about me, Shattered? I'm sorry, but for the love of life I can't remember just where we RP'd together. And I have no clue why I did that; though I know that it seems a bit redundent, yeah. But how could you like my RPs? I don't think I've ever seen you on them. And sorry, I've got a feeling that I am just totally rambling. Night!

~ Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back