• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Elven Wings Series Part1! OoC and Sign up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
Okies here it is....

Name: Annice Siroe

Race:Angel

Job: Knight

Weapon: Longsword

Magic: Annice knows some light magic and a few others like fire etc...

Abilities: Annice can draw and his pictures literally come to life he can control any type of art but moslty just his own.

Appearance:Annice has light spikey blonde hair that comes out to a small pony tail wrapped in a leather
band. He has light blue eyes with a tint of green. Annice wears a light white armor with a white cape which hides his angel wings.

Personality:Annice has a noble attitude about him he also has a strong sense of justice. He is smart and cunning with the way he acts aroung others. And sometimes he can be a bit of a joker. But thats only when he gets the best of himself. He is actually very kind to others and will not lose his cool in any situation unless its of a great magnitude.

Bio:Will come

Other Clothes: Annice wears traveling clothes when he wanders around outside the heavens more like peasent clothing. He wears clothing that are either white or brown when he travels.

Riku's New Look

The Land of The Fallen Angels (Houston, TX)
Website
www.angelscraft.proboards85.com
New members can still join even if the RP already started? I might join...but i'm pretty new at RP
Yes, you can join even though its already started. And I welcome new RPer's. :D I can help and teach you. Its really not that hard, and if you want I can help you create a template. :D (the thing that shows about your character(s))

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
As to your question Sorapaw, (nickname I gave him) here's two things RNL said,

Of course! Its always Open. ^_^

And:

Yes, you can join even though its already started. And I welcome new RPer's. :D I can help and teach you. Its really not that hard, and if you want I can help you create a template. :D (the thing that shows about your character(s))

There's your answer. :) As for the count on characters, I don't know.

Endless Warrior Sora

Return of the Kid
Awards
Name: Tatsuya
Race: Human
Job (optional): Adept
Weapons: Dual Swords, Broadsword, Sword (i might add more if that's okay)
Magic: Yes
Abilities : High speed, Glide, Run on walls (Berserk: When someone begins to remind him of his past too much he goes crazy and begins to attack the source furiously)
Description :http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/EternalSora/CadenJones.jpg (don't know how to put actual pic. Not exactly but alot like him)
Personality: Very courageous, kind, can be stubborn at times. May screw things up too. Determined.
Bio: Tatsuya.

A lost soul wandering the rooms of his very house, wondering how he got there. His memory wiped, he begins to suffer the horrors of amnesia. His parents were murdered by demons and he almost was too.(His whole village was slaughtered) Despite his grueling and terrible past, he manages to be optimistic, learning everything he can to defend himself from demons. He manages to smile though he has forgotten his last name. He wanders from city to city, taking whatever jobs he can and managing to keep himself together. But there is always a smile on his face.

Tatsuya has this crystal necklace in powers he does not know yet.

Name: Miharu Izuka
Race: Human, 1/3 Elf(That's why she's not so tall and does not have pointy ears.)( Also some where inside her there's an Angel)
Job : Currently none
Weapons: Bo-staff, tonfas, daggers, Bow and Arrows
Magic : Yes
Abilities : Unparalleled healing abilities, flight at some times
Description : http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/EternalSora/Animeschoolgirl.jpg
Personality: Nice, kind, Looks out for her teammates and tries to keep them out of trouble. Can be demanding at times.
Bio: She is just an ordinary school girl, until she begins hearing these voices inside her head. It has saved her life a couple times though it's only because she's it's vessel. Little does she know it's a Demon Entity that was put inside of her to take over her body. Fortunatley for her, her Angel part is holding it off with her magic. Sometimes, either side can be unleashed turning her into one of the two entities sealed in her. This is how her angel looks:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/EternalSora/anime_23.jpg

This is her demon:

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/EternalSora/CuteAnime263.jpg

When her demon is unleashed, black marks form all over her body and the whites in her eyes turn black, black angel wings sprout and horns form on her head. Her voice becomes ore evil and raspy. Hair turns silver.

When her angel is unleashed as halo forms above her head and angel wings sprout. Her voice becomes softer and healing. She will be able to black almost any damage.

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Moonlight

Nickname: Yuna or Moon

Human form: Besides long, waist length silver hair and icy-green pools. Moonlight is fair in skin tone and slim in weight. Standing at about 5'11" she's quite a pretty sight for sore eyes. Her clothing is that of a blue jeans that fit her nicely, her white tank-top also works pretty well with her gentle appearance; hides her true strength tossing everyone off.

But yet she wears only two pieces of jewlery and only two. A ruby heart shaped pendent with amethyst and emerald vines racing through it, and small gold hoop earings. She also has a pouch on her left hip for her weapons, while she's got a one shoulder bag on her right shoulder to keep Sunkit and Kokorokit in for long travels; it's big enough for them to play fight and sleep comfortablly.

Her reason for wearing the cloak is to cover the scars from that battle with the werewolves; besides it helps her once in a while and she doesn't wear the cloak that often anyway.
(but she doesn't have that thing on top of her head)

Spirit form: (the one in the middle)

Weapon(s): Two katanas, a wicked whip and for when she means bussiness; a very dark bladed sword. (the katanas are below)

Mikoto: This blade is a simple weapon, the blade is of silver while the handle is an ivory shade.

Daybreak: This blade isn't quite as simple as Mikoto, but just like Mikoto it's still a beautiful sword in her eyes. A silver blade that goes done to an opal hue handle, the amethyst, emerald and garent gems within the handle finishs the sword.

Kuari Kumori Uta (Dark Lullaby): This one is far from as simple as Mikoto, the midnight black handle and dark blue blade seem to glow at night. Opals are in the handle to decorate the dark sword, besides the opals there are also amethysts and garnets. In the middle of the guard is a whole, with an emerald in the middle of it to boost her healing spells. But she only pulls this blade out when she's extremely ticked.

Magic: Yes

Abilities:

Ice: She use to be able to control water, but it turned to ice from her becoming so cold.

Song: Because Moonlight hates talking she'll sing instead, it's more like she can't talk in the normal way so she has to sing to get her message across.

Transformation: Like this one sounds, Moonlight can change into any creature she please but she's completely tired afterward.

Personality: Moonlight is a strong minded spirit, she doesn't really like the idea of the war. She maybe withdrawn but don't think she won't speak her mind when needed, she is uncontorable as the ocean and wind. She is calm usual you can find her in a quiet place. She could make the perfect assaisin from the way she is percieved to act. Stoic, cold and calculating, her years of training in solitude has made it where she has just about forgotten how to act around other people.

She usually doesn't say much, but she misses just about nothing in her observations, and can tell a person's personality, strengths and weaknesses almost instantly, and rarely is she wrong. But what people don't understand is the hurt young woman hidden behind this icy exterior. Her pride and confidence injured by a brutal blow years ago, she has sealed off her romantic side and all the softer emotions from everyone, believing that if she can't feel, then she can't be hurt.

Bio: Moonlight has been watching over Tenshi since she was born, but then again that has been a easy task 'cause she is Tenshi's big sister. She was only seven when she and Tenshi were surrounded by some werewolfs. Before the werewolfs reached them she told Tenshi to run, she was sturrborn and said no but she pushed Tenshi. "Please, go not both of us will make it home, you have to go now!"

She knew that there was something different about her sister, she watched as Tenshi ran down the allyway turning to look back at the problem that was on her hands.

"I'm sorry, but I won't be home again Tenshi." And with that she attacked, blocking their attack she has a blindfold from being slashed across the eyes. She can't see out of them, but you can still see her icy-green eyes. When she was brought in to the war, she was placed with the job of that if what she thought was correct was to keep Tenshi safe.

Extra:

Theme Song: Broken Wing by Martina McBride and Hello by Lionel Richie

Battle Theme: Happy Girl by Martina McBride

Quote: I hate how I always have to pretend I'm happy when really my heart is shattered into thousand pieces and there's no one to pick them up.

Other: Do to the ability over song; Moonlight's got twin kits following her around. Both of them being dragon babes; there names are: Sunkit and Kokorokit.

Sunkit: This orange and bright green eyed kit is nothing like his sister, Kokorokit, instead he's hyper, out-going and very talktive but yet he'll be come cautious if something dangerous is about to happen.

Kokorokit: This shy, quiet and cautious kit is just completely afraid of everyone other than Moonlight. Yet the dark blue and silvery eyed kit, will always get herself into trouble that Moonlight's got to bail her out of.

Other Set of Clothing: Moonlight wears a dress that is a mix of blues and silvers.

Last edited:

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
Name: Less Henderman

Race: Human

Job (optional): Assassin

Weapons:

Shooting Star: Less carries a small 3 ft blade he keeps hidden in the wind until it is summoned. Then the blade takes form in mid air falling into Less's hands. Even though the blade doesen't show range it has exceptional potential. From its name, the blade has the ability to kill from a variety of distances. With a swift swing, the blade has the cutting ability to slice through several miles of the hardest material, all the while still being in the hands of Less. Shooting Star can also be used as a melee weapon.

Crossbow 5x: Less's crossbow is equipped to his hip for quick usage. Once he draws the weapon it seems like a ordinary crossbow. But the shot that it holds completely destroys that assumption. This crossbow has the same range as the Shooting Star but does not make a sound as it takes its next victim. The shot of the crossbow can be charged up to five minutes delivering the mightiest blast of all.

Star Shot 10x: A simple combination of the Shooting star and Crossbow 5x. This weapon can easily obliterate any thing within the radius of two miles only. Although the weapon can already destroy so much, the charging time of ten minutes will take any and everyone down crushing its anatomy to the smallest cell or atom, then to nothing.

Magic: no

Abilities: With the job of an assassin Less has exceptional speed and reaction. Sometimes surprising himself when he dodges attacks or projectiles. With all the destruction his weapon causes, he can easily conceal the sound of the attacks to a single pen drop.

Description: Standing at 5'11 Less has short, black hair that covers his eyes. Eyes are a blood-red color that can bring weak me to their knees with a single gaze. He is usually seen wearing a blue dress shirt buttoned up to the top. Over that Less wears a black jacket that has has several scratches and burnes on it. His black, slick jeans have an arsenal of patches on them and has a silver chain from his back belt loop to the back of his boots. The red star on his hands are hidden by the black gloves he wears.

Personality: Less's personality changes when he is sent on assignments. During his mission he refuses to interact with anyone but his target. Yet when he is on leave he is outgoing especially when meeting new people. When he has nothing to do he usually wanders around looking for some excitement whether it be a fight or just hanging out.

Bio: Less's history is one that is covered with blood and lies. A grim past has had an effect Less, and as a result he has become one that does not believe in morals nor rules of life. This has caused him much joy in which people cannot change him, or what he is bound to accomplish. As a child Less was rather quiet and some even thought him to be mute. Although, he thought himself to be superior of his peers and would not converse with them. During his adolesence Less developed the art of Silent Kills. With no formal training Less has created his own weapons and style of fighting. With the combination of his age and wisdom Less has taken up the job of an assassin and kills anyone who he think is going against his own morals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back