• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the difference between sora's game and Rikus

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizy123

happy town bobachusits. of course it only exists i
ok i just beat both games for the third time and i have to say Rikus game is easier. i mean at first it is difficult because you get so used to playing with soras vertion but after a few worlds it is simple. all you have to do is attack, of course you have the dark form (which looks Awsome by the way) and the cards changes with that form, but it is still awsome.
my question is between the two stories who do you think was better, Sora's or Rikus?

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Well, it was pretty obvious that Riku's part was more of an extra to the game than it's "own" game.
The different floors were always a lot shorter with all the cutscenes and some of the battles gone, and all the customization and role-playing just wasn't there as Riku's cards were always fixed.

So far I'd say Sora's story is more fun just because there's a lot more to it.

Owa

Id say Sora's was a lot more fun, You could do more things, and there was more story to it.
I wish They would have made Riku's just as good as Sora's.
Damn they need to make a kingdom hearts game having riku as the main character xD

safire inthe sky

I liked Sora's more to play, because of all the customization, but actually playing as riku was way cooler than playing as sora, you could jump higher, run faster, and of course there was that whole awesome dark mode! I wish that they would have put all the customization aspects into Riku's game as well

xZora

Id say Sora's was a lot more fun, You could do more things, and there was more story to it.
I wish They would have made Riku's just as good as Sora's.
Damn they need to make a kingdom hearts game having riku as the main character xD

Yeah, I agree, and I really liked how customizable Sora's part was. I was hoping there was going to be some nice plot for Riku as he went through the worlds and saw the villains that he used to work with or whatever, but alas, I was disappointed. D: Oh yeah, and I liked dodge roll better than Riku's thing. xD (Not that that really matters ...)

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Well I haven't quite finished Riku's or Sora's yet but from what I have played, I would have to say Sora's did have more story to it, yes it kinda sucked in a way because a lot of it was just sort of repeating what happened in kh1 except in a sort of different way, but Riku's I dunno... has very little opening story and it's kinda boring just fighting the bosses Sora's already fought yet they say nothing, so in that sense I sorta hate it, lol. but I know the story picks up in exciting ness but still Sora's is far batter both game play and Story line.

Ragnarocker

Sora's story was better in the results of storyline.
Riku was to "bea the dark memories" inside of him, boring.

~ragnarok

frisson

Silver Member
Sora's Story had more interactive gameplay elements and probably a better storyline, but I really only ever wanted to play CoM because of the fact that you could play as Riku.

I wasn't really disappointed, but it was much easier, seeing as you were given a deck to work with, rather than having to figure out one of your own. So the absence of challenge was really only justified through the awesomeness of dark mode.

Akans

「moriya」
Sora had customization. You could plan strategies and have many different styles of fighting (I actually created 6 different types of decks for different types of battles)...But Sora was really weak.

Riku was much stronger than Sora, he really pwned. After struggling like crazy on the last few bosses with Sora, playing as Riku and blasting through everything was really cool. And there was no recharge time. It was a nice reprieve from the controlled fighting style, but yeah, it got boring afterwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back