• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[@]The Dexel Fanclub of Super (pervy) Awesomeness!!![@]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexel

Beyond hope
I'm more worried about-as Miroku would say- your hand getting possessed by a demon.

...How about if I my hands were bound with rope? No "demons possessing my hand" business there.​

You'd have to be more worried of that possibility in real life than on here. I can't feel a thing, Mynny. >>;

blendedhearts

um, an adult girl wrapping her arms around a guy with rope around his hands doesn't sound like a friendly hug to me. *asd*

Dexel

Beyond hope
um, an adult girl wrapping her arms around a guy with rope around his hands doesn't sound like a friendly hug to me. *asd*

Hey, if at first you don't succeed, lower your standards. Besides, sometimes you gotta make a compromise. =3

Heh...plus, I sense a potential benefit if she's taller than me. X///D

blendedhearts

Hey, if at first you don't succeed, lower your standards. Besides, sometimes you gotta make a compromise. =3
um, okay. ?

good gosh, you give me ideas. ideas I should not have about one of my best friends. XD I'msosorrymynnypleasedon'tkillme

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
...How about if I my hands were bound with rope? No "demons possessing my hand" business there.

You'd have to be more worried of that possibility in real life than on here. I can't feel a thing, Mynny. >>;

....I'm still reluctant.....

No, it's "if at first you don't succeed, you're not pressing triangle enough."

good gosh, you give me ideas. ideas I should not have about one of my best friends. XD I'msosorrymynnypleasedon'tkillme

O wow...can't you think of someone else? Like someone blonde? Or better yet, Rika! Lol, I don't even know what happened to her....

blendedhearts

but... I don't really know a lot of other people. I can't help my thoughts any more than I can help you being sexy. and I never go that far. just sexy talk and skimpy outfits. jk, I never really go even that far.

Dexel

Beyond hope
....I'm still reluctant.....

Fine, since yer so reluctant...>binds my hands with rope and walks near a guillotine< Something DOES happen, you can chop off my hands or other things. >>;

No, it's "if at first you don't succeed, you're not pressing triangle enough."

Amen. ;w;

-x-

Shen, there's nothing to fear. Completely normal behavior, especially for someone nearing his prime like you. Er...at the very least, you're closer to your prime than I am.

Anyways, point being, nobody can really blame you if you wanna join the "obviously a pervert" side. |D

As for thinking of it about one of your best friends...isn't that ideally the best person to imagine it about unless it's clear she'd kick your ass for it? Don't tell me you're another "friend zone" victim. ;;

blendedhearts

Dexel said:
Fine, since yer so reluctant...>binds my hands with rope and walks near a guillotine< Something DOES happen, you can chop off my hands or other things. >>;
*takes Guillotine away* quit stealing my stuff.

Shen, there's nothing to fear. Completely normal behavior, especially for someone nearing his prime like you. Er...at the very least, you're closer to your prime than I am.

Anyways, point being, nobody can really blame you if you wanna join the "obviously a pervert" side. |D

As for thinking of it about one of your best friends...isn't that ideally the best person to imagine it about unless it's clear she'd kick your ass for it? Don't tell me you're another "friend zone" victim. ;;
yeah, but being a pervert doesn't exactly go alongside success-- *thinks of Bill Clinton* oh, right. :3 and Idk if I am in Mynny's friend-zone or what, all I know is I'm just happy to have her around. *Violin music* DANGIT, HARI, STOP MAKING THIS AWKWARD!

Dexel

Beyond hope
*takes Guillotine away* quit stealing my stuff.

No, look closely, you'll see my initals engraved on the blade. >points up at two letters on the blade; J.D.<

blendedhearts:5493315 said:
yeah, but being a pervert doesn't exactly go alongside success-- *thinks of Bill Clinton* oh, right. :3 and Idk if I am in Mynny's friend-zone or what, all I know is I'm just happy to have her around. *Violin music* DANGIT, HARI, STOP MAKING THIS AWKWARD!

Oh God, my stomach hurts after reading that. So true... XD

Anyways, this discussion reminds me of one of the things a senior told me. "They put you in the friend zone, you put them in the rape zone."

Needless to say, he's a nutcase. |D​

blendedhearts

No, look closely, you'll see my initals engraved on the blade. >points up at two letters on the blade; J.D.<
huh, I thought that was Jeff Dunham's autograph.

Oh God, my stomach hurts after reading that. So true... XD
I hope you mean because of laughter. ._.

Anyways, this discussion reminds me of one of the things a senior told me. "They put you in the friend zone, you put them in the rape zone."

Needless to say, he's a nutcase. |D
rape them? when you can go on a horrible trip to self-destruction right in front of her, so that when she asks you what's going on, you tell her it's because of her rejection and make her feel terrible about it, unless she's one of those bozos who says "it's not the end of the world, there are other girls out there." until you're all like "yeah, but I loved you, and didn't care about those other girls. and you telling me this is pretty much just a second rejection."?

people, never EVER put someone in the friend zone, you don't realize what you may have just lost when you do that.

Dexel

Beyond hope
huh, I thought that was Jeff Dunham's autograph.

Nope, that's my first and middle name, really. You wanna get technical and use my first/last, it's J.C. >>;​

I hope you mean because of laughter. ._.

What else would it be hurting from? Get yer mind outta the gutter, Shenny. .-.​

rape them? when you can go on a horrible trip to self-destruction right in front of her, so that when she asks you what's going on, you tell her it's because of her rejection and make her feel terrible about it, unless she's one of those bozos who says "it's not the end of the world, there are other girls out there." until you're all like "yeah, but I loved you, and didn't care about those other girls. and you telling me this is pretty much just a second rejection."?

Or that, but rape is potentially messier with the upside of a less likely chance of mental scarring on your part along with a guarantee you'll actually get a piece of dat. [/sarcasm]​

One thing at a time, my dear Shenny: try to distinguish love from lust. If you can't do that, I'd perfer you never use that word like that again. I only ask this of you because I subject myself to the same standards.​

Now, onto rejection. Yes, it hurts, and recovering can be difficult. But a path of self-destruction does nobody any good; you're still living. There will be other chances, but only if you are willing to search for them and take a risk. How can you expect to be loved unless you are first willing to love?​

people, never EVER put someone in the friend zone, you don't realize what you may have just lost when you do that.

This, however, I can agree with. Unless yer a 100 percent sure you can never get along quite that well with someone, don't plan to just write them off like that.​

Last edited:

blendedhearts

Dexel said:
Nope, that's my first and middle name, really. You wanna get technical and use my first/last, it's J.C. >>;
Jack Cannon?
book1y.jpg

Or that, but rape is potentially messier with the upside of a less likely chance of mental scarring on your part along with a guarantee you'll actually get a piece of dat. [/sarcasm]
yeah, well even perverts need real lovin' once in a while.

One thing at a time, my dear Shenny: try to distinguish love from lust. If you can't do that, I'd perfer you never use that word like that again. I only ask this of you because I subject myself to the same standards.
I know there's a difference.

Now, onto rejection. Yes, it hurts, and recovering can be difficult. But a path of self-destruction does nobody any good; you're still living. There will be other chances, but only if you are willing to search for them and take a risk. How can you expect to be loved unless you are first willing to love?
I'm not saying it ever happened with me, I'm just saying that it ticks me off whenever I hear about a girl leaving behind a nice guy who really cares about her just because she only wants to be friends, or because some jerk was "more confident" and asked her out first. and I'm willing to love, but nobody ever seems to want to give me the time of day.

This, however, I can agree with. Unless yer a 100 percent sure you can never get along quite that well with someone, don't plan to just write them off like that.
Amen.

Mynny

No...those guys with that song...

I like giant robots!

YOU like giant robots!

CHICKS dig giant robots!

....or something to that effect, I don't remember it was weird and I didn't watch it.

Big O was pretty kewl though. It's sad I never watched it much.

blendedhearts

OHMAHGAWRSH, how could I forget MegasXLR?! that's the best one! *runs over to trunk* I think it's still in here somewhere... ah! *pulls out little keychain remote and clicks it* *Megas bursts in through the ceiling* y'know, I probably should've opened the hatch first. so what do you think? I built my own exact replica. with a few of my own modifications. >:3

Dexel

Beyond hope
Jack Cannon?

Er, kinda warm. Name's not Jack, but it's been associated with it... ;;

yeah, well even perverts need real lovin' once in a while.

Too true...​

I'm not saying it ever happened with me, I'm just saying that it ticks me off whenever I hear about a girl leaving behind a nice guy who really cares about her just because she only wants to be friends, or because some jerk was "more confident" and asked her out first. and I'm willing to love, but nobody ever seems to want to give me the time of day.

I didn't refer strictly to you, I meant what I said towards just about anyone who has experienced it. Ticks me off to see it as well, but it ticks me off even more when the rejectee gets their panties in a knot about it. Grow up and move on. Love is important, yes, and life can be unsavory without it, but you can still live without.​

As for yer problem, Shenster...you're definitely not alone. >hangs a banner above our heads reading, "Ignored"<​

No...those guys with that song...
I like giant robots!​

YOU like giant robots!​

CHICKS dig giant robots!​

....or something to that effect, I don't remember it was weird and I didn't watch it.​

Big O was pretty kewl though. It's sad I never watched it much.​

...Never heard of whatever you guys are talking about. I'm completely lost. <<;

OHMAHGAWRSH, how could I forget MegasXLR?! that's the best one! *runs over to trunk* I think it's still in here somewhere... ah! *pulls out little keychain remote and clicks it* *Megas bursts in through the ceiling* y'know, I probably should've opened the hatch first. so what do you think? I built my own exact replica. with a few of my own modifications. >:3

...Now I'm even more lost. ;;​

blendedhearts

here educate yourself:
[video=youtube;NujgKz2Tm0A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NujgKz2Tm0A[/video]

[video=youtube;P6ZdwkGiAVU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P6ZdwkGiAVU&feature=related[/video]

Mynny

*pulls out little keychain remote and clicks it* *Megas bursts in through the ceiling* y'know, I probably should've opened the hatch first. so what do you think? I built my own exact replica. with a few of my own modifications. >:3

...I think you have way too much time on your hands....but I also wonder about these modifications ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back