• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[@]The Dexel Fanclub of Super (pervy) Awesomeness!!![@]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dexel

Beyond hope
I can resist anything but Temptation. X3

Hehe...I see, I see. Sounds like you'd be a fun person to hang around with sometimes. :3

I am poor at resisting temptation without getting side effects for it, so any good reason to fall into temptation... XD

blendedhearts

actually, I just make naughty jokes. I'm a wimp and a coward, and just 'cause I'm a perv doesn't mean I don't also respect women.

Dexel

Beyond hope
actually, I just make naughty jokes. I'm a wimp and a coward, and just 'cause I'm a perv doesn't mean I don't also respect women.

Excellent, that makes two of us! Maybe together we can gather our courage and actually do something. XD​

[/shot again]​

-x-​

Of course, I kid. There's nothing I fear more than the wrath of a woman, which may explain how I'm a bit of a doormat to those I like sometimes. ;~;​

Last edited:

Dexel

Beyond hope
Some girls rly do go for guys dressed up as cats.

I'm aware of that, though I wouldn't say I'd be >cute?< enough to get away with it without being publicly humiliated in the bad way. Plus, seeing me dress up and act like one would also be very, very...unusual, even more than usual. Might make friends with one person I know over that deal, but she's even weirder and more hyper than I wanna be. xD​

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
I'm aware of that, though I wouldn't say I'd be >cute?< enough to get away with it without being publicly humiliated in the bad way. Plus, seeing me dress up and act like one would also be very, very...unusual, even more than usual. Might make friends with one person I know over that deal, but she's even weirder and more hyper than I wanna be. xD

Zomg, she sounds awesome, who is this and why haven't you made nice-nice with her??!??!!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back