• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[@]The Dexel Fanclub of Super (pervy) Awesomeness!!![@]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
Very good, you're also examining the domino effect. That'd be another issue. You can't change one thing in the past without inevitably changing another, and sometimes the consequences are far graver than we care to think. Say, you kill Hitler while he was a baby. Then time might slap you in the face with a wet noodle and make it so that we somehow see an even more successful dictator later on when it comes to a mass genocide, or certain incidents in our history will, for whatever reason, harm us much more than they "initially" did.

Lol. "Very good"? "Very good"? I don't need your very good, I'm not a little kid!

....But a gold star would be nice. ^.^

*also with mind in gutter* well maybe you shouldn't be throwing your rocks around!

....I'm afraid.....

Dexel

Beyond hope
I'm not throwing them around, I'm targeting you specifically! D<

>throws moar rocks<

Lol. "Very good"? "Very good"? I don't need your very good, I'm not a little kid!

....But a gold star would be nice. ^.^

>removes a golden star from the night sky and places it on yer forehead< There's your gold star~ =3

....I'm afraid.....

Yes, be afraid...be very afraid. Then again, you've been afraid since the mere idea of this fanclub, haven't you? XD​

Dexel

Beyond hope
.....Yes. Yes I have.

Well, don't be. You may be the butt of some jokes, but as long as you can stand being around perverts...shouldn't be too bad.

So, anything new goin' on with anyone? Or are you all experiencing deja-bore*?

*Basically, you're as good as living the same eventless day over and over.

blendedhearts

yep, although I buy a lot of those drinks, pour out the contents and use the cool thin cans for... projects. >:) 'course, the daisies have become sentient. ._.

blendedhearts

yeah, they constantly threaten my life. luckily McPdero talks them out of it. please excuse the profanity.

2011-04-06-GWS1137.jpg

blendedhearts

omg, I would totally love to go to one, but I've never been. omg, we should go together some day. what would be a good team costume?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back