• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[@]The Dexel Fanclub of Super (pervy) Awesomeness!!![@]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

blendedhearts

or maybe play some online Call of Duty. but I wouldn't give too much mind to what the history books say. History is written by the victors, and time can muddle the details.

Dexel

Beyond hope

Ugh...I'm sorry, but I've been pointing out all day that it's John Lennon's solo work. Yes, he was part of The Beatles, but that doesn't mean everything he did musically concerned them. Besides The Beatles and his solo works, he also worked at least a bit with the Plastic Ono Band, though I don't know to what extent. I don't mean any ill intentions in being so nitpicky, but there really is a big difference between the two. Thanks for being understanding of how I was feeling, though. ;A;​

History is written by the victors, and time can muddle the details.

Thus a rather disappointing lack of even slight details of what the Red Army did upon invading German villages in school textbooks - hell, the Red Army ( Soviets ) were never even written about in one of the textbooks I had. They mentioned nothing about their help using tanks and attacking the German forces on the western front. Without the Soviet Russians, Europeans and eventually the US would've been screwed. Even Einstein got his dues for introducing how to make the atomic bomb - oh, but wait, that's right, he was American and what he did let us exact revenge for Pearl Harbour as well as overpower Hitler's Third Reich before they finished similar technology, so of course he gets honorable mentions, nevermind his regret at having to do such a thing as letting us harness nuclear power. Anyways, you sure don't see them censoring out the Janjaweed's raping of women and killing innocent children whenever they raided a town. Then again, that's poor sport from me: they didn't even MENTION the Janjaweed or Darfur or anything like that to me before. The only reason I know about it now was to write a paper based on it for an English UPA. OTL​

I'm not saying our Russian allies necessarily raped/killed EVERY woman in EVERY town they destroyed or killed EVERY child and that EVERY child was innocent, but unless those incidents were somehow unavoidable in felling Nazi Germany, the fact they did it just because they were German citizens while some were completely harmless to them and might've even given them a hand is not acceptable to me. Of course, as their ( overtly huge ego'd ) allies, we took the trouble of not mentioning "unnecessary details" to those who don't wanna look around for facts on their spare time ( for those who DO have spare time ). I know, the issue's also not important in this timeframe now, but there's some words that always strike me as I think so. I dunno the original, so here's some variations;

"Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Those who do not remember their past are condemned to repeat their mistakes.
Those who do not read history are doomed to repeat it.
Those who fail to learn from the mistakes of their predecessors are destined to repeat them."

Last edited:

blendedhearts

yeah so that's uh... that's nice. 'bout that. ._. nice little way to start a fanclub.

I suggest we talk of rubber duckies, who make a living crafting wallets and gods eyes, and spend their spare time writing Harry Potter fan fiction and skipping rope.

Dexel

Beyond hope
yeah so that's uh... that's nice. 'bout that. ._. nice little way to start a fanclub.

I suggest we talk of rubber duckies, who make a living crafting wallets and gods eyes, and spend their spare time writing Harry Potter fan fiction and skipping rope.

Bahaha! Yeah, yer right, I'm layin' it on a bit thick. This was supposed to be light-hearted, perverted fun, and here I am possibly scaring people away. I can't resist a good debate I find interesting. XD​

...Rubber ducks? I remember when I used to play with those in the bathtub. Hehe, they were kinda fun for a bit, but I'm not -that- little anymore. Goodbye, Mr. Ducky~ |D​

( Moved this due to long post. ) I managed to upload the pictures. Here they are~ :3

Last edited:

Mynny

Doing pudding pudding exercises during the day, ro
or maybe play some online Call of Duty. but I wouldn't give too much mind to what the history books say. History is written by the victors, and time can muddle the details.

.......I still hate us and think we're jerks.

Ugh...I'm sorry, but I've been pointing out all day that it's John Lennon's solo work. Yes, he was part of The Beatles, but that doesn't mean everything he did musically concerned them. Besides The Beatles and his solo works, he also worked at least a bit with the Plastic Ono Band, though I don't know to what extent. I don't mean any ill intentions in being so nitpicky, but there really is a big difference between the two. Thanks for being understanding of how I was feeling, though. ;A;

No, I know what you're getting at, it IS completely different, and I'd be the same way. I'm srsly sorry.

Btw, those mugs are smextastic.

And I've never had a rubber duck....surprisingly.

blendedhearts

yeah well I don't like 'em. I'll spare you the finer details, suffice to say it involved a clap to turn on lamp, a baker's dozen of candycanes, Richard Simmons and a parachute. oh, and I'm not allowed in Utah anymore.

Dexel

Beyond hope
...A duck as our mascot? You must know nothing about me, Shenny. You know it would have to be a p-ahem, I mean, a cat. Although my mother's allergic to them, I love cats. :3​

I wanna say pussycat, but there are times to just spare everyone the wordplay. Oops, just slipped there, didn't it? Well...needless to say, you'd have a hard time getting me to stop petting or playing with a cat. Throwing my perviness about it as well aside for a moment, I can't help it, something about cats makes me love 'em. The best thing I like about them is when they start purring...~ ^////^

No, I know what you're getting at, it IS completely different, and I'd be the same way. I'm srsly sorry. Btw, those mugs are smextastic.

It's alright if you understand. I'd normally not say anything, but I was having a crappy day. ^^​

And thank you for complimenting the mugs. They are rather smexy...~ <3​

Last edited:

blendedhearts

no, not for us. before the Incident, we were considering a mascot for the FGAT. unfortunately, it never happened.

I agree though. I'm a cat person all the way. :3

Dexel

Beyond hope
Well, actually, looks like I'm not quite that buried under homework. Assignments have a bad time of looking like they'll take longer than they will with me. I think "I'm gonna spend hours stuck here somewhere along the line," and then, 5 minutes later...all done. Well, that, and I got my own computer now ( it's a desktop ), so it's virtually impossible to ground me from this thing without unplugging the whole kitten kaboodle first. 4 GBs of memory and a 750 GB hard drive, woohoo! XD​

They gave me one like it except with an Intel dual processor and a 1 terrabyte hard drive, but it was a defective product, it couldn't connect to the Internet. They gave me a choice at Office Max; wait for them to get another model exactly like what I had shipped, or downsize just a little bit to walk out with one that day. Choose the latter and this thing still works wonders. I don't need a race car to get the work of a normal street car done, right? :3

1 terrabyte hard drive...I tell ya, what would I even do with that much space? That's like overkill right there. Especially when my mother wanted it mainly so that I could get homework done the same time she does hers.

no, not for us. before the Incident, we were considering a mascot for the FGAT. unfortunately, it never happened.
I agree though. I'm a cat person all the way. :3​

Oh, I see. My bad, I wouldn't know about those times. Heh heh, that's reminding me of Gil's posts now during the Incident...you know which ones I mean. xD​

Yep yep, cats are the best. I like dogs too, but give me an option of cat in my lap or dog at my feet, always going with the cat. :3​

blendedhearts

we just recently got a Hard drive with about a terrabyte, mostly 'cause my brother downloaded so many games we had no space left. and better to have more than you need than not enough, am I right?

Dexel

Beyond hope
we just recently got a Hard drive with about a terrabyte, mostly 'cause my brother downloaded so many games we had no space left. and better to have more than you need than not enough, am I right?

True, but still, it's just a bad tendency of mine to usually have too little rather than too much. Either way, I'm content with what I got. It's kinda gettin' to me now about how calm I was while everyone else was makin' such a big freakin' deal about it, though. Cheers for being alone in my weirdness here in Florida! XD​

>randomly puts on cat ears and a tail< Nya...I always wanted to be a cat~ ^////^​

Last edited:

Dexel

Beyond hope
eh, not as nice for me when a guy does that. ._.

I know, and I don't care, Shenny. Just face the fact that I might be crazy like that. XP​

Besides, I wouldn't be able to actually pull it off very well. xD

>hides the ears and tail in a cardboard box<

Dexel

Beyond hope
*steals box* *naughty giggle* *sneaks off*

>looks to find the box gone< ...I see what you did there. Would you like some chlorofoam with that?~ >w>​

[/shot]

More of an afterthought than anything, but...being lactose intolerant, does that mean I can't drink human breastmilk, either? .__.;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back