• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Deaths of Organization XIII

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

funnymanhaha1000

In KH Com, Lexeaus, Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, and Zexion are killed. Sora doesn't remember any of them. So why in KH 2 does Sora NOT ask Yen Sid or someone else about them. theres 13 organization members, and hes never met/heard of the 5 that were killed. y not? and why did those members suddenly appear in Jiminy Crickets journal after the Hallow Bastion fight with the 1000 heartless battle?
ive been wondering about this for ages.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Well, Sora didn't even meet Zexion or Lexeaus so he wouldn't really found out who they were. Who knows why he didn't ask? Yen Sid just plain disappeared, but the computer at Radiant Garden probably gave him the information about the Organization. He could've thought the King had killed the other members since Yen Sid told him the King was too busy to help Sora because he was trying to find out some more stuff about the Organization. The other members appeared probably because of the Organization data in the computer as well (if it gave any). That's my guess! ^^

Ultima Key

sora's young and stupid, plus he's too nice-gy, goody-2-shoes to think about people dying, that's why

Tidora

its a game. lol nah i duno.. thats a good point.. mistake by nomura maybe?

sora741

why.....good question he diden't ask most likely he though it was just a name and yes for the org.XIII members appearing in the journal most likely Ansem's Computer

Kurxi

Sora never did find out about CO in KH2, I guess that after the end of KH2, Riku fills his clueless friend in about the whole CoM arc. But in KH2FM+... Sora remembers before the second to last battle with Xemnas.

Kairiangel

Re: The s of Organization XIII

Well no the computer didnt give the info on organization XIII, it was corupt! it was just there because sme eoe dnt have chain of memories like me! so don't go crazy! leave it to the new gal will ya:closedeyes:?!

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
Sora never did find out about CO in KH2, I guess that after the end of KH2, Riku fills his clueless friend in about the whole CoM arc. But in KH2FM+... Sora remembers before the second to last battle with Xemnas.

Can you provide a link ?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
In KH Com, Lexeaus, Marluxia, Larxene, Vexen, and Zexion are killed. Sora doesn't remember any of them. So why in KH 2 does Sora NOT ask Yen Sid or someone else about them. theres 13 organization members, and hes never met/heard of the 5 that were killed. y not? and why did those members suddenly appear in Jiminy Crickets journal after the Hallow Bastion fight with the 1000 heartless battle?
ive been wondering about this for ages.

The fact that they reappeared in the journal means that Sora remembered. HOw he found out about Zex and Lex, I'll never know.

SoraKHLuver

i agree with InfiniteTwilight

Sora miteve remembered bout th other members by Ansems computer

but im not sure bout zexion and lexeaus (cuz i didnt get th game yet
but i ordered it Amazon (its cumin in around 10 days) wahooooo)

anyways
sora cudv known bout th members by ansems computer OR Riku cudv told him bout thm

who knows
nice question though:thumbup:

akasonic18

Well the journal did say that they were eliminated, but it didnt explain how, so even though the data was corrupt when they first look at it, maybe what they did in Space Paranoids, opening the DTD, made that event made it possible to get all the data, which in turn made it able for Jiminy to get all the info he had.

funnymanhaha1000

I dont know how it happened and im not sure how but i think when u were in trons world wen u get the passwod 4 the DTD maby the info was there and jiminy copied it down but thats just me what about u ppl?

well goofy tried to ask ansem the wise's computer to give them information on Organization XIII, and it said the data was corrupt. So that theories out.

khloser4life

maybe the journal entries on them werent canon and were just there for people who didnt play COM or skipped all the cutscenes in COM.

funnymanhaha1000

Canon means that its not a part of the story. Like the data battles mightve just been there as something extra to do, and Sora and the gang never found that place.

JacobElysian

Awards
What I'm wondering, is why didn't he ask how the hell did he get in the pod and how long was he sleeping, no one EVER told him about that!

Paramore

...I forgot O.o...hehe...that's...probably not goo
hmmm maybe Sora's just stupid(VERY stupid...), i mean does take orders from basically anyone who says they're good....even if they're not(i mean COME ON! they obviosly have emotions! just look at demyx., you can't fake that...being a wimp....j/k >v<) but seriously, the org isn't bad at all,they just want to be whole again. And yet sora kills them all without so much as an explanation.....jerk><

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back