• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Blood of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Jenny quickly turned around and threw her keyblade at the vampire. Right at his head. It must have hurt even she looked away she looked back though.

"Surprise your still standing, now talk vampire, who are you and who's your pretty friend." Jenny said. Then real fast she appeared in front of Isabela keyblade near her throat. If Isabel were to move her neck be slipped. Jenny stood there watching the movements of the vampires. Even the small movement she would react, fast.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
"GAH!" Aiden yelled as the keyblade painfully hit him in the forehead. When he looked back up, the Hunter had her keyblade at Isabels throat.
"Who are you and who's your pretty friend," the girl said. *ooc: not powerplaying, just repeating what you said SL*

Aiden glanced from Isabel to the Hunter and back again. He wasn't sure what to do. But he couldn't let her kill Isabel, so he stood stone still and answered.
"I'm Aiden. This is Isabel. Who are you? And why do you have a werewolf as a companion?"

Last edited:

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
"My name is Jenny. My real family was killed or lost. They lived in a city like this. A city that died and was taken over by your kind. Before I could get hurt at a young age they took me out to nature taught me skills to survive gave me some surplies to live on. After a while I was taken in by Ma ma, or Mystic a werewolf that does not believe in war. She took me in like a cub. Now I am her cub. I am a hunter though and so is she because of what your kind and evil werewolves did. Now who are you in deapth your story." Jenny said. She still did not move her keyblade keeping an eye on the vampires.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
"My human memories are blurry," Aiden explained. "You have to understand that when one is a vampire, ones human memories start to fade. But I am fairly new, so I'll tell you if you'll lower your blade away from Isabels neck first!" His words started out soft, but grew in volume as he went on -- he was worried she'd do something rash to Isabel.
"Aiden, it's fine. Just tell her what she wants to know. It's ok." Isabel smiled to reassure him.
"I was born in Scotland. My family was large and poor, but happy. When I was 16 I left to lessen the burden on my parents and hopefully earn enough money to send to help them. I was a normal human until just a few months ago."

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Anastasia's eyes turned a bluish-green colour. She had calmed down quite a bit from the last battle. She thought she had heard something and looked around. She saw two vampires and that girl with the strange weapon along with her wolf. Anastasia walked toward them and tried to be quiet. She hoped she wouldn't be noticed as she watched them. She wanted her revenge on the human girl but not at that moment. She just wanted to watch and see what was going on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirosami quickly returned to the building where she left her light katana, Getsu. She hoped that no one had found it and taken it, because it was her light enchanted weapon that she used most often. She ran up the stairs to her room and looked around. She found the katana and put it safely on a black shelf. She put Ookami on the shelf as well. Kirosami soon calmed down and decided to go to sleep.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Arashi walked over to the side and watched as the to girls were fighting a vampire. ' not a werewolf not my problem' he thought as he got into a comftorble position. " come on hunters. You can do it. If you lose ill kill you both!" he yelled. He digged into his pocket and found a candybar which he ate casually watching the fight like it was a movie.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
"Well, then. Why are you here in this city. I won't let your kind and those evil werewolves take another town. Killing innacent people like what happen to me. Now tell me why are you in town!?" Jenny did not lower her keyblade. She had to keep it up there to remain safe. The minute she move it, the vampires for sure would do some harm. She would not allow that. She had lived out in nature since she was 9. Trained to fight since she was 9. Now 15, she will not back down. Mystic jumped over to the other vampire. Jumping up on him.

"Now you, your an older werewolf, what's your story?" Jenny said a little nicer to the female vampire. Mystic kept watch on both vampires as for Jenny.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Aiden sighed and glanced away.
"I'm in this city because this is where our house is. And we don't kill innocent people -- or we try not to. We try to only hunt criminals, or other undesirable people. Is it so hard to believe that there are civil vampires? If anything, it helps society to have those lowlife's gone. Now lower that keyblade now because if you slip and hurt Isabel I will personally massacre this entire city just for you." Aiden growled at her and Isabel shot him a warning glance.

key_of_destiny94

Website
keyblademasterisnotme.blogspot.com
Ahh!!! Sorry 1ce again coz i was confused and i didnt posted again!!! SORRY GUYS!!!! T_T
------------------------------------------
Nina bandaged the wounded while watching the other's fight. "Hmm.... It's really strange...Why would a werewolf join forces with that Hunter?" She muttered. Putting the injured boy on the ground, she was about to teleport off the roof when a low growl caught her attention.
The boy had turned into a werewolf.
"Great. Good timing." She twirled her staff and a Firaga spell was casted. The ball of flame hit the bull's eye as the werewolf was thrown off the building by the force of the flame itself.
A eerie howl echoed through the night as Nina stood near the edge, watching and smiling as the werewolf sprawled in a pool of crimsom blood, dead.

Twilight_Path

LOL srry SH im like really late on this XD
----------------------------------------
Ecco hissed under her breath as she narrowly missed the female vampire, who had moved out of the way of her blade just in time. The vampire summoned two katanas out of nowhere, causing Ecco to blink in surprise.

How did she...?

Ecco's thought was cut short as the vampire threw herself in Ecco's direction, both blades outstretched.

Crap!

Ecco brought her blade up in front of her face, and the ringing clash of steel on steel sounded in the square. The sound of voices distracted Ecco for a moment, and she turned her head to glance at the speakers. The male vampire and the key-girl were having a random conversation. After the two vampires exchanged looks, Ecco almost laughed out loud.

This is really not the place to exchange friendly banter!

Ecco gritted her teeth and attempted to shove her opponent backwards, throwing her weight into the push.

Last edited:

paoupu girl

Anastasia kept her eyes on the hunter and her werewolf. She listened to the girl's conversation with one of the vampires.
What in the world am I doing? Don't I have better things to do?
Anastasia decided she had nothing better to do and decided to lay down and watch. One of her claws scratched the ground when she tried to silently switch positions.
Okay...Even IF someone heard that, there's less of a chance that I'll be seen here when I'm not standing up.......I hope......

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Isabel looked over to see the hunter she had been fighting lunge towards her. The girl with the keyblade still had her blade held against Isabels neck preventing her from moving. The winged hunter slammed into Isabel full-force, knocking her away from the keyblade as she tumbled to the ground a few feet away.

"Well that was convenient timing," She thought to herself. "Aiden, go!" she yelled for him to go after the keyblader as she stood up, brandishing her katanas once again. All this took a split second and then she lept high into the air and fell towards the hunter.

Aiden saw the other hunter slam into Isabel from out of nowhere. Now that Isabel was safely away from the keyblade, he prepared to make his move.
"Aiden, go!" he heard Isabel call to him. It took less than a heartbeat for him to react. He looked around for a weapon, and saw a large steel crate. He ran over and lifted it from the ground, after he opened the top he threw it towards the hunter he was concentrating on, hoping to pin her underneath.

paoupu girl

Kirosami decided to take a walk near the Memory Skyscraper. She thought she heard fighting and tried to find where it was coming from. She saw some strangers, some other hunters and Jenny and Mystic. She decided to stay back and not get involved.
Its not any of my business. She told herself.
She was carrying both of her katanas and she started to back away from the battle. Kirosami tripped over something and accidentally threw her fire katana, Ookami, toward the people who were battling.
Damn! I wasn't supposed to do that.... I hope it doesn't hit anyone...

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Jenny saw the crate come flying at them. She quickly moved. She sliced through the crate. It was smoothly cut in half. No one was hurt.

"Wait right there. If you are truely what you say you are, how can you proove. It if you truely what you are, we might as well join forces. If you are lieing, I will kill you." Jenny said. The look she gave the vampires could have been werewolf, but wasn't. She was obvious confused, angry, and tough. The look showed it all. A little more of tough. She watched the vampires waiting for their reactions.

paoupu girl

Anastasia became bored watching the girl with the keyblade. She got up and walked away, not caring if anyone noticed her or not. She saw a hunter and silently passed by her. The hunter didn't seem to go want to hunt her anyway.
No use battling any hunters if I don't have to. It's just a waste of time and energy.
Anastasia saw a small shadow heartless in front of her. She swiped her paw at it and it was quickly defeated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirosami saw a black werewolf pass by her. She didn't worry about it and just let it pass.
I may be betraying my duties as a Hunter of Darkness, but I can't battle right now.
She saw Ookami not too far away.
Not as close to the battlefield as I thought.....
Kirosami quickly ran over and grabbed her fire katana.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Aiden watched as the keyblade sliced clean through the steel crate.

"Gah... she won't stop..."

He slid to a stop when she talked to him again.

sigh

"I'm not a killer of innocents and neither is Isabel. But we're not going to turn against our kind. Do you have any idea how quickly we would be killed? Our kind isn't just an animal existence. There are rules. And whoever breaks the rules, is promptly killed. So I'm sure we're both sorry, but no thanks. Now, it would be nice if you would stop trying to kill me so I can help my partner so we can go hunt. We're quite thirsty."

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
"It's the same for werewolves. Look at my mama, that doesn't stop her. In fact she took a human as her child." Jenny said.

Mystic looked a Jenny proud of her. Se went and leaped at Aiden.

"That's right so what if you turn on your kind. We will defend you two. Keeping you safe. Plus you thirsty you can drink the blood of goats then. We will get you mountain goats. You vcan move with me and Jenny up in the mountain where there are plenty of mountain goats. Plus we only come down to the city whenthere is a commotion and once a week." Mystic said. She jumped down. She harched like sh ewas ready to jump and attack. Her teeth bare.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
As Arashi was watching the fight between jenny and the guy called aiden he heard something that got him interested. "I'm not a killer of innocents and neither is Isabel. But we're not going to turn against our kind. Do you have any idea how quickly we would be killed? Our kind isn't just an animal existence. There are rules. And whoever breaks the rules, is promptly killed. So I'm sure we're both sorry, but no thanks. Now, it would be nice if you would stop trying to kill me so I can help my partner so we can go hunt. We're quite thirsty."
he heard Aiden say.

Arashi stepped in the middle and glared at the man. " Oh hell no. You say that you dont kill the innocent but yet you need to kill so that way you can feed. I dont really care what you guys do but it really pisses me off when you say you dont do something but you do." The little boy was abou to attack the man he noticed that he wound on his neck was still gushing a little blood. " Ok lets make this interesting. If you win then you and that other vampire can feed on me. If we win then you guys die. Simple."

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Aiden was about to answer the girl with the keyblade, when a boy stepped out of the shadows and spoke.

"Oh hell no. You say that you dont kill the innocent but yet you need to kill so that way you can feed. I dont really care what you guys do but it really pisses me off when you say you dont do something but you do. Ok lets make this interesting. If you win then you and that other vampire can feed on me. If we win then you guys die. Simple."

Aiden blanched even whiter than he already was, if that was even possible. " If we win then you guys die." The words echoed in his mind. No way was he going to put Isabel in that kind of danger. If he didn't team up with Jenny, then it would be three against two -- actually, including the wolf, four against two. He would not put Isabel in that kind of situation. But vampires lived on their own or in pairs... and goats did not sound appetizing...

"We only feed on criminals, just the other night I hunted a man who was stalking a young girl. We don't kill innocents! And no offence, but you don't look like you taste very good."

Aiden turned to Jenny.
"Vampires are not used to living in large groups, and we already have a home..." Gah, this was difficult, he wasn't heartless. "Would a truce, and helping when you need it be alright?"

He turned back to the boy.
"I will not let anyone hurt Isabel."

Twilight_Path

Ecco slammed into the vampire girl, whose name she now knew was Isabel, thanks to the angry male vampire who was battling the key-girl. Isabel quickly regained her balance to Ecco's disappointment. With a shout to her male counterpart, Ecco's opponent drew her two katanas once again. Then she leaped high into the air and fell down towards Ecco like an ominous meteor ( lol i couldn't help myself XD).

"I think I'll meet you at your level!" shouted Ecco at the vampire girl as she launched herself into the air, directly in the path of the descending Isabel.

"I do love a good game of chicken."

"I will not let anyone hurt Isabel."

Ecco's sensitive hearing caught the vampire boy's last words as she drew closer to colliding with Isabel. The emotion in his voice was clear, a knife striking Ecco's heart. He would do anything for her... anything. Ecco shook her head, trying to rid her thoughts of the boy's comment, but the words had done their job. With an angry screech Ecco flapped her wings and turned out of the path of the attacking Isabel. She landed next to where she figured the vampire girl would touchdown and lowered her sword in a gesture of parlay.

"Why does he love you with passion such as this?" she called to Isabel, striving to keep the tears out of her voice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back