• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Blood of Darkness

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
-This is in Canon section because of Kingdom Hearts references (Nobodies, Heartless, WTNW)

Chaos dominates a world that does not exist. Peace is the way of the humans that supposedly rule it, but little do they know of their home’s secrets. Fourteen Hunters of Darkness, all young humans, protect their race against the forces of evil. Against the Werewolves, bestial beings of bloodlust and insanity. Against the Vampires, fanged fiends that drink the blood of humans to survive. Against Heartless, monsters created from the darkness of people’s hearts. And against the Nobodies, the last remnants of people who have been turned into heartless. Will the Hunters serve their purpose and save humanity? In the World That Never Was, war was looming.

A strong chorus of howls rang through the air. A pack of pure white wolves stood before the Memory Skyscraper, singing an empty song. Their leader, a large female with four tendrils of Nothingness flowing from her back, watched them from atop the skyscraper. She smiled coldly, knowing her followers were striking fear into the hearts of the humans who lived near. Humans, with their beating hearts and their over-used emotions. How she wished her own heart had not been taken. Stolen by creatures of darkness she now knew as heartless. But, her memories of emotions were strong, and the rage of a werewolf is felt even without the use of a heart. "Toakshu..." She had vowed on the last day of her heart, "I will kill you. You ran, you hid, you coward. You ruined your honour as wolf. You do not deserve the little light in the heart you will soon lose. The day of your death is near, and your soul shall be tortured in the firey pits of hell!"

key_of_destiny94

Website
keyblademasterisnotme.blogspot.com
... Hmm...
---------------------------
Nina was looking through a window in a nearby building. She has been cautiously watching her enemies's every move. The werewolf pack had been filled with new members nearly everyday, and this means trouble. Holding on to her staff tightly, she devised a plan to eliminate the werewolf pack...
---------------------------
1st time writing this... XP

paoupu girl

All this violence makes a statement
Anastasia wandered around the Fragment Crossing. She knew she would never fit in with the Nobody Wolves so she silently wandered around and thought. She wondered what her friend would have done if he were there.
Stupid humans... Killing my best friend for no apparent reason....
She paced in circles, she saw a Nobody wolf nearby but it walked straight past her. It hadn't noticed her because of her jet black fur. She finally got tired of staying around the Fragment Crossing and decided to sneak by the Nobody Wolves. She silently headed toward the Memory Skyscraper. She hoped that she could sneak past the giant building without the other werewolves noticing. Even though her fur was jet black she had snow white claws which stood out in the dark place.

Twilight_Path

Why is it always raining in this place?

Ecco eyed the tumultuous clouds angrily, draping one of her wings over her head to block her face from the falling water droplets. She stood atop one of the darkened buildings of the World That Never Was, briefly recalling her previous life on a nearby planet, Twilight Town. She pictured the smiling faces of her neighbors, the beautiful eternal sunset, and the long summer days spent at the beach; her favorite memories flitted through her mind like butterfiles in a flower garden. Oh for those lazy afternoons hanging around with naught to do but enjoy the moment... and if only she could have one more lick of a sea salt ice cream bar!

Ah well, I suppose such things are not meant to last.

An eerie howl rent the stillness of the air. It was soon joined by other equally haunted voices.

Ngh... not those heartless wolves again. That's the last thing I need.

Ecco dropped into a weary crouch, opening her wings halfway and reaching delicately for her sword. She had stolen the blade from one of the men who had captured her and dropped her off on this god-forsaken planet.

"I sure hope that guy didn't mind me stealing his sword, cuz I sure need it right now."

Her sensitive ears told her that the howls had come from somewhere near the Memory Skyscraper. Ecco rocked back on her heels, hesitating for a split second, considering whether or not she should go and check out what all the fuss was about. "I certainly don't have anything better to do," she mused aloud, and with those words she kicked off from the rooftop and shot through the first layer of storm clouds like a rocket.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
A dark figure walked across the street in the dead of night. Isabels normally crimson colored eyes were pitch black, conveying her thirst. This was the best time to hunt -- when most decent humans were safe in their homes sleeping. That left the undesirables that no one would miss, the ones Isabel didn't mind ridding the world of. So she stood silently in the darker parts of the sidewalk to wait. She listened for the muted sound of a footfall, and listened for the thoughts that would tell her if this would be her prey.

Ah! There it was. Isabel could hardly hold herself back, this one smelled good. She listened. This wasn't an undesirable. This was just a regular boy. He came closer. She was torn. She was terribly thirsty, and he smelled so good. But his thoughts... were perhaps the purest she had ever heard and --
"Miss? Miss are you alright? Shouldn't you be home by now?" genuine concern was laced through his voice. He came to her side and reached out his hand... and she couldn't stop herself.

She could hear his terrified and confused thoughts as she drank his warm, fragrant blood. She stopped for a moment -- which was unusual -- to look down at his face. He was young -- about the age she had been, and handsome even though fear and pain contorted his features. She hated herself, already he was nearly dead. But maybe... maybe... she didn't have to kill this one. But it was either death or damnation for him now.

Last edited:

paoupu girl

Anastasia thought that she heard a weird noise. She had very good hearing abilities but with the Nobody wolves and their howling it was hard to be sure. Her eyes suddenly turned a deep yellew color as she darted off past the Memory Skyscraper.
If there IS something around, I'm not gonna get caught by it.
The clicking of her white claws couldn't even be heard because of the howling. She stopped in a corner and caught her breath.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirosami looked out at the lonely place outside. In the tall building it was dark, and she knew that on other floors there were people sleeping. She could see Nobody wolves howling and she looked at their leader, with the tendrils of nothingness attached to her back. Kirosami longed to hunt one of the wolves, but she dared not do it right then. She had broken her katana of light in a battle and had to get someone to repair it. She hadn't found anyone to do it yet and she knew she couldn't use her fire katana. She stared silently out the window and soon fell asleep.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
Arashi looked at the tall buildings of The world that never was. He was doing his usual stroll of the world as he decided to make his way to his personal hangout the memory skyscraper. On his way he saw some werewolf nobodies in a pack of two. 'Maybe there just wolves who were abandoned by the pack' he thought as he snuck up behind them. " Those thilthy beings. If im going to kill all werewolves then i better start with them" he whispered quietly as he got out his chain scythes from his belt loops and walked up behind them.

"werewolves!" he yelled from behind them" Your lives of killing people for no reason is is about to end. As you die i hope god has pitty on your souls".

paoupu girl

Anastasia saw a human going after the Nobody wolves. as much as she didn't want to protect the Nobody wolves, they were still wolves. She quickly left the corner and ran toward the human. By this time her eyes were yellow-orange in rage. She stood in front of him and growled. She wouldn't let him attack the wolves of nothingness. She was more than willing to fight him.

Chimubar

Imma touch the sky
" Hey get out of the way girl!" he yelled as he glared at the girl. Only when he looked at her eyes he noticed that she was a werewolf. " You want a peice of this two sista? Since your a girl ill let you go for now." As he said that he noticed that he was being sexist. Even though he hated them and was about to fight them he always wanted to make a good impression on people. " Ok ill fight you to lady. But i wont go easy on you. Soon im going to be a hero in peoples eyes as ill destroy every last werewolf." He chanted swinging one of his scythes around.

"Since you guys are lesser beings than us humans ill let you make the first move."

paoupu girl

"Fine then, I'll battle you. and don't think that you should go easy on me just because I'm a girl. Even though I'm a girl, I'm still strong." Anastasia was annoyed by this Hunter of Darkness. She jumped toward him and bit his neck. She tasted blood and was suddenly reminded of a battle she'd had in the past. Some of the Nobody wolves had fled and others stayed where they were and continued howling.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
A human by the name of Jenny and a werewolf by the name of Mystic live high in snow cpped mountains. It was the end of summer. It was getting colder. Jenny is out bathing in the spring. Mystic watching the area. Jenny was taken to the woods to live when she was young by her parents. She then ran into Mystic. She has been learning skills of a hunter like werewolves and humans. She been learning how to speak werewolf. She is not werewolf though. Mystic since Jenny parents went and helped her lived, Mystic took Jenny as her own. She's been teaching skill both a human of nature and a werewolf would need. She latly has been trying to teach her how to speak werewolf. It's not been going real well. Jenny is a human. Mystic will not bite Jenny. Jenny to Mystic is her cub. Mystic acts more like a wolf than a werewolf. If she had to, she did have skills of a werewolf. Never uses them though. Mystic can not turn human.

Jenny is sitting on a rock now get dressed into cloths she has made from skills her real mother taught her. Jenny calls Mystic, mama

"Hey mama, do you think I'll find my mother and father again? Do you think we can stop all the mean werewolves, heartless, nobodies, and vampires?" Jenny asked looking at Mystic. Mystic calls Jenny by her name, cub, or darling.

"I don't know darling. Come on, we need to head inside soon. The cold front moves into tonight." Mystic said. She stood up and quickly walked over and grabbed a drink.

"Right, mama even if I do find my parents again. I love you alot. I might just stay with you. I've grown to love our home and every thing." Jenny said. She was now dressed. She filled up her silver horn with water. She attatched it her belt and followed Mystic into the cave in which they lived. The cave was in a weird spot where it was warm. Coldness could not come in. Only the heat from the world itself was felt. Mystic walked over to her haybed. Jenny walked over to her wool and hay bed. She layed down. She picked up a writing stone. On the wall she had her diary written. She started the one for this day. She finished and turned around to see Mystic sitting at the door.

"I'm gonna get some sleep now. Night mama." Jenny said. She got comfortable on her bed and fell asleep. Mystic looked up at the full moon in the sky and the fast moving night time clouds. She howled a wolf song.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Isabel stood, disgusted with herself. She looked down at the boy and felt sympathy stab through her non-beating heart.
"I'm so sorry," she whispered and kneeled by his side. "Can you tell me your name?"
"A-Aiden..." he said with a thick scottish accent. "You are a vampire. Are you going to kill me?"
"I don't want to kill you, Aiden. I'm so sorry," Isabel said again. "But now... now I either have to change you into my kind or I am afraid you will die... it's going to be painful, I'm so sorry."

She lowered her head to his neck one more time and -- as gently as she could -- bit Aiden, releasing her venom into his veins. Now, it was a matter of time before the screaming began, so Isabel picked him up and carried him with her to her home to wait the three days out.

paoupu girl

Kirosami suddenly woke up. She looked outside and saw the battle between a werewolf and one of the Hunters of Darkness. She went and picked up Ookami, her katana with the power of fire. She didn't want to use the katana and she most certainly didn't want to battle but she decided that she should. She ran out of the door and headed down the stairs. She was on the 23rd floor of the tall building.
This could take awhile..... How I wish this place had an elevator....
when she reached the bottom of the stairs she tripped over something on the floor. It was a strange red stone. She grabbed the stone and put it in the pocket of her skirt. She walked outside and heard the many howls of nobody wolves and saw a strange black heartless wolf with amber colored eyes staring straight at her.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
OOC: I'm making it fast to get my character to where the action is.

Jenny woke up the next morning. She could smell the early mountain morning dew. She stood up. She walked to the entrance. Mystic was already out. She walked over.

"Morning, yawn." Jenny said while yawning. Mystic turned around and looked at Jenny.

"Morning my cub. I was woken up by screaming. It was dim, but there. It was from the city. I say we should go and investigate who knows what might be down there." Mystic said. Jenny shook her head yes. Jenny then summoned one of the most powerful weapons in the universe. One that defeats heartless and nobodies. One that scares them. The keyblade. She gained it when she was 8. She couldn't truely weild it, but with Mystic, they found out it's secret. Today they would put it to good. Jenny and Mystic started down the steep mountain on secret paths wolves take. They made it down the ,ountain by 5 hours. Jenny was not tired at all. She was very athletic, thanks to living outside. She followed Mysic as they headed into the city. There weren't alot of people around. Jenny looked around at all the abandened shops and shops that were slowly closing. Jenny wwas sad when she saw all of this. It reminded her of where she lived with her family till it was taken over. They walked and saw a tall building. They headed to it. They then saw a human with abunch of nobody werewolves and a werewolf heartless. Jenny and Mystic ran over.

"Hey, do you need help!?" Jenny yelled coming to her aid. Mystic growled and howled a wolf growl to the werewolves there. Jenny could understand that. Mystic said 'you get out of here, or suffer.' Jenny looked and smiled at Mystic. She looked at the human. She smiled. She took her keyblade to the ready.

paoupu girl

Anastasia glared at the 2 humans nearby. She suddenly realized how much she truly hated those beings. She attacked the Hunter of Darkness that she was fighting before one more time, then started off toward the other 2 humans.
Why is that werewolf with the humans? I don't get it...
She looked questioningly at the werewolf that was with the two female humans.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirosami looked at the young human, then she looked at the heartless werewolf. She was surprised that it hadn't attacked them yet. She got a better grip on Ookami just incase she may have to battle it. Kirosami had no desire to battle and wouldn't battle the wolf if she didn't have to.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Jenny ran straight for the werewolf heartless. Mystic ran torward all the werewolf nobodies. They both were attacking. It took Jenny a couple swings and fall backs, but she defeated the heartless. She then started attcking the nobodies helping Mystic. After a while they were all defeated. Jenny wlked back to the human.

"My name is Jenny. I'm a keyblade weilder. Thats Mystic, she is a werewolf who is a good guy I'll put it." Jenny said. Mystic walked over.

"How do you do?" Mystic said. She sat down looking at the human.

paoupu girl

OOC: umm... Star-star ya just killed mah werewolf heartless :mad:

Anastasia was in the fragment crossing once again. "That weak human thinks she defeated me... hah, but she's wrong! I"m still alive and I WILL have my revenge... just how do i get my revenge...."
Anastasia stayed in the Fragment Crossing and thought for a little while.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kirosami looked at Mystic. "Uhh... hi? I'm sorry I'm not used to being around werewolves. Actually, this is the first time i've ever seen werewolves up close...." Kirosami felt sad that she didn't help battle. Even though she would've had to use Ookami, it didn't matter. She didn't like having to let them kill all of the Werewolf Nobodies themselves. She also noticed that the leader of the Werewolf nobodies must have ran off somewhere.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
OOC: Sorry.

"You seem nervous. Well don't worry about Mystic, she's a nice werewolf." Jenny said. She desummoned her keyblade. She looked down at Mystic.

"Anytime you need help... We live up in the snow cap mountain. Becareful though, in the winter it's dangerous. Well see ya." Jenny said. She looked at Mystic. The two slowly walked off.

paoupu girl

Kirosami watched the two of them leave.
They seem to be somewhat strange... with that strange weapon and the nice werewolf....
Kirosami went and sat in front of the Memory Skyscraper. She started examining that rock that she found and she noticed the letters "KC" carved into it.
I wonder how that got there...

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Aidens screaming finally subsided. The transformation was complete. Isabel peeked into his room to check on him and found that his eyes were open, staring at the ceiling. As the door opened, Aiden turned his head to look at Isabel. His eyes were the vivid crimson that only a new born vampires eyes could be.

"How are you feeling? I - I really am terribly sorry this had to happen..." Isabel said quietly, looking to the ground.
"I'm feeling better now. What's your name?" He seemed to be perfectly at ease.
"Isabel... you are a vampire now. You can stay with me if you like, or you can go on your own." She didn't know why she offered her companionship -- she usually preferred to be on her own -- but she was drawn to this boy.
"My own... I don't like the sound of that." Aiden laughed and it sounded like a wind chime. "So, if it's all right, I'll stay with you..."

Isabel really couldn't understand why she was so drawn to him... but slowly, as they began to get to know each other, she found that he truly had the purest heart that she had ever seen. She told him he was 19, and was surprised to find out that he was actually 20 -- she had thought he was her age, maybe a year or so younger. She explained to him that there were humans that existed just to destroy vampires. And they grew closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back