• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Birth By Sleep Critics Club: not as good as it could be.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry for double post, but "Unversed". Seriously? They couldn't have just kept with "Unbirth"?

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
it wasn't Unbirth in the first place, that was just how the japanese pronunciation of Unversed sounded like to us. Also Unbirth can accidentally be associated with a somewhat fictional fetish if you dare to look into it.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
it wasn't Unbirth in the first place, that was just how the japanese pronunciation of Unversed sounded like to us. Also Unbirth can accidentally be associated with a somewhat fictional fetish if you dare to look into it.
I know that, and about the Ambers, but with all the amazing theories about the Unbirths, and how that name would have been epic in the game if the plot moved in that way, it's just a real shame to me.

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
maybe, but honestly be glad they didn't really use the name Unbirth. No matter what good you're seeing out of it...that's just a bad wrap for the series. The unbirth are attacking!! ....Unbirth...isn't that when a women's ****** is big enough to ***** a ***** person in it and ********........

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
maybe, but honestly be glad they didn't really use the name Unbirth. No matter what good you're seeing out of it...that's just a bad wrap for the series. The unbirth are attacking!! ....Unbirth...isn't that when a women's ****** is big enough to ***** a ***** person in it and ********........
Hahaha, well, it would not have been thought of in that way in a Disney game :p

But maybe Ambers. Though that makes no sense.
Was there any reason why Yen Sid called them Unversed though? Or did he just decide to call them that?
"Master Eraqus, a new threat has appeared! They're called the.... Un...Ve...rsed? Unversed. Yeah that."

CA59

Was anyone else annoyed at the lack of subtlety in BBS?

One good example of this is when "My friends are my power...and I'm theirs!" Even ignoring the fact that the last bit was completely unnecessary, they had to go and show us Aqua and Terra (WE KNOW WHO HE'S TALKING ABOUT).

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Every single story is better than what KH became.
No, no, there's Twilight
Was anyone else annoyed at the lack of subtlety in BBS?

One good example of this is when "My friends are my power...and I'm theirs!" Even ignoring the fact that the last bit was completely unnecessary, they had to go and show us Aqua and Terra (WE KNOW WHO HE'S TALKING ABOUT).

yep, It's like being hit with a mallet.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
salt-word-m.jpg
The thread

Honestly the fact this even exists just makes me lol considering how lowly people think of it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Hey roku, can you take me off the list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back