• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Best Hero?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Whose the best hero?

• Terra

Votes: 8 17.4%
  • Aqua

Votes: 14 30.4%
  • Ven

Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Mickey

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Master Xehanort (joke choice)

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Graybles

So Birth By Sleep is close to release in Japan, because of this, I want to know who everyone's favorite protagonist from the game is?

Is it...
Terra?
Aqua?
Ven?
or Mickey?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I'm actually going to be intelligent and logical and wait until the game comes out to find out which hero I like the most, unlike a lot of people in here.

Doctor Graybles

∞;4669879 said:
I'm actually going to be intelligent and logical and wait until the game comes out to find out which hero I like the most, unlike a lot of people in here.
that's a very good choice, I respect that but I like to know people's opinions on things

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Anyone who answers here will have an uninformed or minimally-informed opinion, just to make it totally clear.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
aqua seems to be a protecter of her friends, shes purtty kool i guess

there isnt to much to go by except like the way they look

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I'm with the others. Wait for the Game to find out.

And Mickey is not a Hero in the game, for what we know he is just In It.

In BBS you play as TVA, not Mickey.

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
@ Pretty much everyone else:

Yes, it makes more sense to actually play the game before making a decision on your favorite character(s), but come on. Just because we haven't completed Birth by Sleep, it doesn't make one illogical to take what they know from scans, videos, etc. and choose who they think is their favorite judging by the information we have. Between personality/fighting style summaries, images we see, and interviews from Nomura and the others, we can already grasp a pretty good feel for who they are.

That doesn't mean we're right, but there's nothing wrong with it. o_o

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
what another thread about this =.=
you guys need to come up with something new

anyway back on topic.
i dont know, i havent played the game

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Wow alot of stupid posts.

mines is Mickey because he's the only one not dead or missing from the BBS crew.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Obviously it is MX.

But seriously, I'm gonna wait for the game to come out. And even then, I probably won't think of it in terms of best. There isn't going to be a best hero in this series. You can't compare person's actions to those of another. Each person has their own merits, goals, and personalities. One thing doesn't make them better than the other, but just collectively makes them a hero of their own respect.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I can't decide which is the best hero, as they're all my favourites, excluding MX but I'm sticking to what Lycorismoon says, wait for the game to come and find out for ourselves.

Awards
And Mickey is not a Hero in the game, for what we know he is just In It.

In BBS you play as TVA, not Mickey.

Ummm...Just cuz hes not playable doesnt mean hes not a hero. U dont even know what his role in the game is, so u cant say what he is or isnt in the game.

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
I am not going to choose since the game is not yet out. My first choice would have to be Ven, but my opinion might change when I play the game.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
From what I'm seeing, Aqua looks as if she's going to be the best hero, but I'll wait until the game releases . . .

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I love 'em all, especially MX who's obviously the greatest hero of the KH Universe!
blueelmo.gif
(XDDDD)

Anyways, I'm voting for Ven. He's my personal favorite right now, but I love 'em all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back