• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

THE BATTLE TO END ALL BATTLES

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
Starcraft

1 hour 30 minutes

Zergs vs Terrans vs Protoss

Protoss edge to take out the Terrans early on but are thwarted back on account of a ZERG RUSH. The protoss are taken out early in the game. Mean while, the terrans returned to their base after lifting to get away from the protoss, and begin again. Both the Terrans and Zergs built massive basses. The zergs making a huge offensive front while the Terrans played a conservative game, building tons of bunkers and tanks as a defensive measure. The Terrans waited in anticipation. Finally, the first wave came. The attack was easily defended because, well, zerglings kinda fuckin' suck against a shit load of marines and tanks. The Terrans continued to build upon this defense while the Zergs, once again, tried for a sucessful offensive. But, again, was fuckin' owned in the face. By this time, many smaller surges took place, but non too remarkable. But it was still awesome. Nuke strikes by the Terrans took place at various times during the battle, done by only two Ghost through out the entire time. Not really effective, but cool and unsettling to the Zergs. Air raids by the Zergs took their toll, and the latter on zergling drops too made a true mark on the Terran army, but they would not waiver. Finally, on the last Zerg Rush, as the two armies battled it out and the last zerg was defeated, the Terrans made their move. Each bunker, full with marines and fire bats, were unloaded. The Siege Tanks were taken out of siege mode and put on the offensive. And the 9 battle cruisers led the way to the Zerg base. The cruiser circled their way around as the troops and tanks made the perfect decoy for the oncoming Air rush. The entire Terran ground army was taken out, but not in vein. By this time, most of the zerglings and other soliders had been destroyed, and this opened up the final moments of the battle. The 9 cruisers attacked the Zerg base with little confrontation. And it was only pure, sweet victory from there...

Terrans win.

TL;DR

I fuckin' owned beat Ken's face in starcraft.

Ben - Protoss
Ken - Zergs
Ric - Terrans

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
My counter rush at the end was fucking awesome man, you only had like 4 fucking buildings left. I would've won with 20 extra zerglings.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
have i mentioned how fucking boggling it is that we haven't even scratched the surface of our potential? OH GOD BEING HUMAN IS THE BEST FUCKING THING EVER

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Wonder what would happen if Ben (lol protoss) took Ric out early in the game.

OH GOD PSI STORM FUCKING SHIT MY ZERGLINGS CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

The Big Lovin'

Everyone's Favorite Uncle Ji-Chan
I don't think it would have taken and hour like ours did.

Also, fuck yeah bunkers.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
I should have though of that Lurker strategy earlier. If I had planted lurkers in the back, I would have been able to take out the base pretty slowly since they were lolunderground. Defilers would have been good kamikazes too.

G

GATTAI

So I got into this little hamachi gaming thing with this Ben fellow earlier today. He is pretty cool. We did this 1v1 match with him as Protoss and me as Terran. I haven't played SC in a while, so I had a feeling I was gonna lose. I chose the map, "Ice Floes" and the battle started.

Ben told me on the hamachi network that it was islands, so we were kind of like "fucking hell". Suddenly, I misclicked with my SCV, and I realize this is ice. Was I going to tell Ben? Yes, but only after I started building my second Command Center. SCV found a new resource pocket and then I messaged him in game. However, due to my slightly earlier start, I had already scoped out two extra resource pockets. Started building one command center and left the other one untouched for a few minutes. After creating a few marines, I sent them to guard the extra resource pocket I had held in reserve. Around this time, I was wondering what Ben here was doing, so I added the surveillance add-on to two of my command centers and sent out ComSats in areas where pockets would be. What did I find? Three Protoss communities were being built. I attempted a preemptive strike on one of them, but it was to no avail.

From then on, we just kept expanding, and I added my fourth Command Center. This was fortunate for me since I had already run out of minerals in one pocket, so I sent my SCV's to a fresher one so that I wouldn't have to make anymore. After mass expansion and creation of tanks, goliaths, wraiths, valks and marines, I attempted to rush one of his bases. However, his use of psi storms and turrets quickly demolished my rush. Luckily, I had figured out at that time that a tank in siege mode had longer range than the Protoss turrets, and as such, I started to pick them out one by one. Of course, Ben with his High Templars psi stormed my guys and they were quickly destroyed.

In the end however, I won due to the fact that I had more resource pockets than he did, and so my army was more well endowed. Looking at the final statistics though, I had lost more than three times the amount of units he did, which just shows that if I hadn't grabbed that extra pocket, I would have lost for sure.

Great game Ben.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
You guys are playing the old 1997 (or whatever year) game, right? If so I MAY have a copy of it, I'll have to look around, though.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
so yea, this game is the shit. >: If you're new to playing though, expect to be raped by the computer. He's a ******.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back