• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The Articles of Literacy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
Alright, I've finished this for now. If I think of anything else that needs adding, I'll add it. Also, I'll be posting GoH's parts when she finishes, so yell at and poke her until she finishes.

=D Thank you guys for your support! And I added a Role Play Etiquette section that speaks briefly about whining. XD So, yeah. There ya go.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
You're such a slacker, Pickle, leaving GoH to do all the hard parts... Did you ever think about what he wants? You're so selfish, too. :p
Wait, he's a girl?
Dammit, I'm having gender issues again o_O
~Fenris Etheral

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
I'm not a slacker! GoH said SHE wants to do some parts, so I backed off on 'em. And she had to persuade me, 'cause I really wanted to write those parts.

I'm just that nice.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Pickle, you should know I just like messing with people :p
Anyways, GoH's handeling the Mary-Sue sort of thing, right? The stereotype segment?
Huh.
I wouldn't have minded doing that myself...>_>
~Fenris Etheral

Thelonepickle

I don't like bugs!
You can write a short, hippo-packed segment on it if you wish, Fenneh. And I'll put 'er in there. =D

But not too long, okay? ._.

And I know. But that doesn't mean I'll let you get away with it. >=D

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Well...now that you've given me permission, I don't really want to anymore...I'm a rebel, man. I just wanna fight the man, man.

Or, I may just be too lazy.
Or I may be having too much fun drawing Shikimaru beat up Itachi.
I'm...gonna stop watching Naruto now. I think it's, ah, affecting me o_O

Anyways, I'm done spamming, so...yeah. Keep up the good work, men. Er, women. Whichever you people are.
~Fenris Etheral, sending his fondest wishes from Konohagakure Rehab.

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
Ugh...I'm such a hypocrit...
NECROMANCE'D
~Fenris Etheral, having fun animating the dead (Boards)

Daniel Faraday

you fucking...FUCK
The thread...THIS thread needs to get stickied. PRONTO.
Yeah, just so I don't have to devulge myself in the dark arts every time this falls off the first page >_>.
You people need to pay more attention to not grammar, but topics talking about grammar...ya?
~Fenris Etheral, saying "Sakura and Tsunade ftw!"

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Katattack said:
XD Krazy.

Although, every one of our characters falls under one o those categories, since a certain premium author falls in love with them every time!

Yeah. *points at Krazy*

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Thank you!! Oh gawd thank you! The said thing...I use that way too many times, simply because I can't help it. My vocabulary needs a bit freshing up, so you helped again with that. I didn't know you could use those words, but now I might just jack you for your literacy and follow your guide. One question though. If your story is in first person, is it acceptable if you use "I" and "My" often? Because thats like a necessary evil for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back