• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

\~@.:The Anti-Yaoi Fanclub:.@~/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm gonna aggree with Ladysamurai from page 4, this seems really like a bashing/hateful club. I think a Pro-Heterosexual club would have been more of a better statement than a specifically ANTI-yaoi/yuri club

I find the last page of this thread really ignorant. You have the right to express your opinion, but I don't think this is a very productive manner. Outright saying that people don't have the right to be how they were born, or don't have a right to like what they like, and calling them perverts and that they sicken you, and that the thought of them pisses you off, it all seems rather hurtful and close-minded to me

Whatever, carry on (Btw, I don't recall ever closing a thread of yours, Sephy-kun, if you tell me which one you were referring to, I'll be happy to provide a proper explination as to why it was closed)

Awards
this is an anti yaoi club and Its fine being the way they are but I hate it when they broadcast tha. And if someone here is gay or lesibien, why are the looking at a anti club?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
If you were walking down the street and you saw a club that's slogan said 'We hate humans! The human race should die! Destroy all humans!', wouldn't you want to know what's up and what they were saying about Humans, and why they dislike you so much?

Or, to put it in more perspective, if you saw a club that said 'We hate all people named <Your name>', how would that make you feel, that because of your name, a group of people dislike or even hate you, and are generalizing and stereotyping you and everyone with your name? That because of how you were born, and because of your name, people thought that you had no right to be who you are, or even alive?

And you know whatI find incredibly ironic and hilarious? Because the thread title contains the word 'yaoi', the advertising banner above is advertising yaoi manga's xD

Last edited:
Awards
no becasue humans obviously made that and they are not directing it at me. Besides, I don't cae what people that go against me think. Becasuse its to general. They are directing anything at me because they don't know me. and since they don't know me, how can they hurt me? I'm not emo either so I would just walk bye. That sign would remind me of some people at my high school.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Do you know every gay/lesbian person on the planet? Do you know every person who has no problem with gay/lesbian relationships? Do you know every person on the planet that finds yaoi/yuri perfectly acceptable, or even entertaining?

If not, then by your own state-of-mind, you have no right to judge them, call them wrong or immoral, be disgusted by them, or even be pissed off at them

And in case you missed it, since iI edited my post -

Or, to put it in more perspective, if you saw a club that said 'We hate all people named <Your name>', how would that make you feel? That because of your name, a group of people dislike or even hate you, and are generalizing and stereotyping you and everyone with your name? That because of how you were born, and because of your name, people thought that you had no right to be who you are, or even alive?

Awards
Since that will never happen, I don't care. Besides I'm not judging every gay or lesbien person as an individual they should be just fine. Also, if don't wanna hear it then stay out of it. Steer clear fromtroublehow hard is that? No one here should be offended because we are a pack of anti fans grouped together. Those who are for it should go make there own. No hard feelings to both sides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back