• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

\~@.:The Anti-Yaoi Fanclub:.@~/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_123

D: I would just like to say this one more time,I did not mean to offend anyone at all.

ok and sephy I think that highway under construction song is like a hidden song or something that was never realeased im not sure D:

Awards
yeah......need more members? I could still get some more! Do you think that most of the people here on this forum are anti yaoi fans or yaoi fans? I swear whats so awesome about peole making characters gay? Its sickening!

Awards
Great!!! I don't now whats worse Yuri or Yaoi!! There both disturbing and they both are wrong........there incouraging the gay and lesbien marriages of today!

Awards
Its even nastier on tv when they kiss the bride or groom.......I have to flip the tv because of them and other things like that. Not to mention kids are now drawing that all over my sister high school. And its all Kh. Like Roxas and Axel! AHHHHHHHHHH!

Awards
I know. My sister over heard them and all she heard was a picture of Roxas and my sister asked if she could see it and they just stared at her and said I though you didn't like Yaoi and my sister said AH! Keep that thing away form me. Why do you even like Yaoi? And they just shrugged and said it was cool. Like hell maybe! Whatever. How about you? Any Yaoi stories?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back