• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

\~@.:The Anti-Yaoi Fanclub:.@~/

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku_123

and Reno-Chan. thats how we feel about yaoi! yuri creeps you out 'cause its your sex haveing sex with the same sex. and yaoi creeps us out because its our sex haveing sex with the same sex. D: its creepy

LadySamurai87

Yuri isn't creepy. I don't mind it or yaoi. If you guys like yuri so much, respect that we like yaoi. I don't look down on you for liking yuri.

Riku_123

I dont like yuri D: or yaoi,and I dont mind if people like yaoi or yuri. I was just makeing a fanclub thing for people who dont like yaoi.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Listen. To all those who are don't like our opinion thats fine just don't post it. I mean is it a such a serious issue that we don't like Yaoi? no. So I don't see the need to fight over this =\.

masterofoblivion

>_> it is its the anti-yaoi fanclub and its understandable if girls like yaoi but guys dont but we likr yuri i like yuri <3 XD

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
I really do not understand the point of this thread. For like almost 2 pages all you talked about was Doom. I mean..wtf? If you don't like yaoi, just say it. Dont make a friggen fanclub for it. I mean, what point are you trying to make? Just to get us yaoi lovers mad? Not working=PYaoi 4ever.

Riku_123

Sephy-kun said:
-sighs- the point is, everyone has their own opinion, some people like Yuri, some like Yaoi, and some like neither

exactly,we are just expressing OUR opinions!

LadySamurai87

I know that. Everyone is allowed to like their own thing, so instead of making an anti club, why not make a club supporting yuri or heterosexual couples? When you make an anti anything club, you make it seem like you're bashing people.

Riku_123

LadySamurai87 said:
I know that. Everyone is allowed to like their own thing, so instead of making an anti club, why not make a club supporting yuri or heterosexual couples? When you make an anti anything club, you make it seem like you're bashing people.

ok,look I apologize,I didnt mean to offend anyone if I did.

Riku_123

True...well most people dont even give me a chance to talk to them cause of my username D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back