• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Abortion Exception

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Wait don't they already have test tube babies? Why not do that instead.

Because you would be willingly going in there with a just fertilized egg while in their program beforehand.

I'm pretty sure the women who get abortions found out after their period wasn't showing up or 3 days before it at most. Some not even. Periods can go on even with your pregnancy.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
Now that I look back at that, that really is immoral but at least they get the chance to have a life rather than none.

Really Annoyance? I never knew that. I think that explains the show " I never knew I was Pregnant" a little better.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
No, I am still a virgin. I am smarter than those dumb sluts at my age.
But yeah, I never knew that until now.
Just made me wonder how did those chicks not know they were pregnant without noticing their period has been gone for like months,

Awards
eat_kangaroo_meat.jpg

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
No, I am still a virgin. I am smarter than those dumb sluts at my age.
But yeah, I never knew that until now.
Just made me wonder how did those chicks not know they were pregnant without noticing their period has been gone for like months,

A missing period for months could also be a sign of stress and not pregnancy at all. And also, not having sex at your age doesn't make you any better than the other girls. Sex is sex. It's about being mature enough to realize there are consequences and saying that "it won't happen to me. there's only a small chance!" isn't going to get you anywhere.
rehtie retteb yna uoy ekam t'nseod enilno ti gniod

Slightly back on-topic. Pregnancies are different for everyone. You just have to be careful.

As for abortions, it's still the woman's choice. No one else's.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
You seem like your having fun there.

That is what I meant about my age Annoyance, I think about the consequences before actually doing it.

Anyway, I just still and will never like the idea of people getting abortions. It just makes me sad to see someone do that.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Well since you agree it's human then that is all that matters to me. If it's human then it has a right to live.

You don't think things through, do you? An embryo is biologically human, true, but so is cancer. Since it has human DNA.

What Sam is trying to say is that there's a difference between being biologically human and being a person.

Anyway, I just still and will never like the idea of people getting abortions. It just makes me sad to see someone do that.

Conversely, it makes me sad (and furious) to see High School girls being forced to give birth against their will. It's like being raped all over again.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
I'm for Abortion, because if they don't have the heart in them to become parents... or aren't financial or fit enough to look after a child, then the best option is Abortion.

But even though it's probably true that it's the woman's choice, I can't bring myself to admit, especially when in a relationship between a man and a woman. In that case, I believe it's the choice of both parties. If my girlfriend was to be pregnant, I want my opinion heard and I certainly want it talked out before she does anything without me knowing. After all, I'm the one who impregnate her[intentionally or unintentionally], so it should be a part of my responsibility. I'm a person who would love to have a family in the near-future, though I'm not stupid enough to start one whilst unqualified for jobs

If the man fucks off after sex or rapes her, then the woman automatically have all the right to the baby, including his/her fate.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
hmm...well...taking a life is taking a life...no matter how much you sugarcoat it, it is...what it is. the only difference is whether one chooses to realize it or decides to make excuses. abortion sucks and rape is horrible but...if you think about it, a murderer is way worse than a rapist.

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
hmm...well...taking a life is taking a life...no matter how much you sugarcoat it, it is...what it is. the only difference is whether one chooses to realize it or decides to make excuses. abortion sucks and rape is horrible but...if you think about it, a murderer is way worse than a rapist.

I agree with you, no matter how you look at it, its still murder. A life is a life no matter what.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If a box has a brain, a heart, all other vital organs and everything else in it that a person needs to survive, does that make it human?

No.

Once it is born, it may have its whack at what we call life.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
If a box has a brain, a heart, all other vital organs and everything else in it that a person needs to survive, does that make it human?

No.

Once it is born, it may have its whack at what we call life.

Hey if killin babies that havent matured your bag than I aint gonna stop you...whatever helps u sleep at night...

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I agree with you, no matter how you look at it, its still murder. A life is a life no matter what.

Every cell in your life is alive, and you've killed billions of them. Don't be a hypocrite.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Killing off random cells =/= killing people in the fetal stage.

Cluster of cells =/= person

Two can play that pointless game. Go about defining personhood before you imply that a mass of cells has it.

C

C-3

Cluster of cells =/= person

Two can play that pointless game. Go about defining personhood before you imply that a mass of cells has it.

Whether or not a soul enters, or exits this world, it is not up to you. It shouldn't be up to you or anybody else.

If it dies on it's own, fine it's a travesty.
If it is going to live, let it be, regardless of the circumstances of it's birth. Give it a chance to do something great, or do something horrific.

Shouldn't be your call either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back