• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► ...that suicide is painless. It brings so many....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
The fact that they would even want you in the Army scares the everloving shit out of me.

Just do everyone a favor and cut the broadband cable you've got hooked to your computer before you go, so we never have to deal with you again.

J.Seraphim

The fact that they would even want you in the Army scares the everloving shit out of me.

Just do everyone a favor and cut the broadband cable you've got hooked to your computer before you go, so we never have to deal with you again.

Huh? Why do you say that?

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Fort Jackson, South Carolina

Me too.

I am very nervous.:23:

I'm kinda nervous, but my whole life's been one whole nervous moment. So it doesn't paralyze me as it does other people.

Know you're gonna miss me bitch.

killtheworldkilltheworldkilltheworldburnburnburn!!!!!

ha, the only way to be rid of me is if I die or I get banned again.

Are you talking to Karate? Why do you say that?

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?!

Sucrerie doesn't like me. Yes, there are people here who don't like me.
And by me, I mean Karate. They don't hate Gale because they don't know Gale.

J.Seraphim

Me too.

I'm kinda nervous, but my whole life's been one whole nervous moment. So it doesn't paralyze me as it does other people.

Know you're gonna miss me bitch.

killtheworldkilltheworldkilltheworldburnburnburn!!!!!

ha, the only way to be rid of me is if I die or I get banned again.

ISN'T IT OBVIOUS?!

Sucrerie doesn't like me. Yes, there are people here who don't like me.
And by me, I mean Karate. They don't hate Gale because they don't know Gale.

When are you going?

Aegis

Haha. That line of reasoning doesn't make you insane. It's actually correct in some manner. That is one
way of getting rid of all "bad" in the world, yes. However, there are many other ways. You can very well create a system that is essentially brain washing on a world-wide scale amongst many other things.

Honestly, joining the army is a decision you may regret, and I hope to God that you don't do so. Think over your options and realize that this life is the only one you have.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Haha. That line of reasoning doesn't make you insane. It's actually correct in some manner. That is one
way of getting rid of all "bad" in the world, yes. However, there are many other ways. You can very well create a system that is essentially brain washing on a world-wide scale amongst many other things.

I know, right?
And who'd want to be king?

Honestly, joining the army is a decision you may regret, and I hope to God that you don't do so. Think over your options and realize that this life is the only one you have.

Regret based on what?
I've already decided. Nothing is changing my mind.

Awards

So let's hear your war stories that resulted in massive bouts of PTSD. Wait.

Anyway, I, nor most if not all of the members here, can't give you any substantial advice about it, let's be honest. I'm not going to pretend I know what it's like regardless of how much I watch the military channel.

I won't say you made the right decision but I won't say you made the wrong decision. Either way, I understand what you're talking about when you say you want to know you're alive. To some, to know life is to be close to death. It's subjective. Nothing wrong about that.

At this point it's useless for people to contradict you or convince you otherwise. Not that I would have in the first place. You just need some support and, hey, I don't know you, but I support you anyways.

Good luck, man. Seriously. Hope you find what you're looking for.

frisson

Silver Member

this

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
So let's hear your war stories that resulted in massive bouts of PTSD. Wait.

I thought it was called Shell Shock. Oh well.

Anyway, I, nor most if not all of the members here, can't give you any substantial advice about it, let's be honest. I'm not going to pretend I know what it's like regardless of how much I watch the military channel.

I won't say you made the right decision but I won't say you made the wrong decision. Either way, I understand what you're talking about when you say you want to know you're alive. To some, to know life is to be close to death. It's subjective. Nothing wrong about that.

At this point it's useless for people to contradict you or convince you otherwise. Not that I would have in the first place. You just need some support and, hey, I don't know you, but I support you anyways.

Good luck, man. Seriously. Hope you find what you're looking for.

Thanks. And you do know me...I'm your friendly neighborhood Karateman.

whatever the fuck.

the point is, he should model himself after the Comedian. especially the part where he knocks up a viet woman and aborts the baby by shooting her in the face.

It's not going to be Viet women....they're going to be Japanese.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back