• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Tetsuya Nomura Interview at Japan Expo!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You mean like this?

[video=youtube;jdf9ije8Lp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jdf9ije8Lp0[/video]

I REALLY want this to return! If they just balance it out more so players can't be super overpowered (maybe have the highest leveled player revert down to the same level as the lowest leveled player, kind of like Dissidia), then it would be perfect!

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I REALLY want this to return! If they just balance it out more so players can't be super overpowered (maybe have the highest leveled player revert down to the same level as the lowest leveled player, kind of like Dissidia), then it would be perfect!

I agree, that was one of the biggest steps in the right direction KH ever took. I'd love if they included Mirage Arena in future games (not just 2.5 HD Remix which I'm still hoping has it with online) since it could be really cool creating your own wielder and really duking it out in a balanced setting (besides levels, certain commands were broken, so whenever you went online to find random people, the game consisted of all lvl 99 people with the same commands).

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I don't necessarily need Marvel in Kingdom Hearts, but I would absolutely adore Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts. After Mark Hamill provided the voice for Eraqus I desperately want to see a proper world. There are all ready many parallels between these franchises, and I feel as though Disney would strike gold to include Star Wars in a seminal, memorable role.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I don't think Star Wars "fitting in" or not is cause for concern. The series is already a mishmash of things that ought not to be meshed to begin with. Star Wars or Marvel is fair game as far as I'm concerned.

As for whether or not I want it...meh. I actually wouldn't mind Marvel, but I've never cared for Star Wars at all. I doubt they'd really use either that well, but the same can easily be said of every disney property they've used so it's not a big deal. Whether they use them or not I'm game for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back