• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

testing of the heart history

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
"once all peices are found the info is put into chronological order and is turned into a story

remember some information u cant actually find its just put into the story for no apparent reason"

That's like total b/s... Jimmy only records information you gain. So you are saying basically that there is hidden information that is put into the journal which doesn't count towards the % of completion it is and Jimmy suddenly knows all about the Org Members past even though he isn't told all of it? Pfft... What ever.

Oh and it's rather funny... Because I just ran through the WHOLE world of HB/RG and there are NO towns folk aside from FF characters.

Last edited:

Verrick

This is getting kinda stupid. I mean, suvre is contradicting, a guy with an entire cutscene collection, and someone who speaks japanese. Also, i think that suvre is jealous because he wants to be respected like Xaldin. That is why he is dodging all of the question, and when he answers his answers are vague. That would get you nowhere in college.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah. My only goals is to get the truth. Like I said before I don't want people buying this information as fact and then mis-understanding things.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia

Suvre - you say you do not have a camera, well i do, and you also live in Australia. if you are soooooooo sure that this is true, I, MYSELF will visit you, with my digital camera and take photos of these "journal entries" or "clips" or whatever the evidence is.

also, if youve got kh2 then why did you make a thread in kh2 forum about a patition to get it earlier...? i could understand you would want it in english, but if youve played kh2 atleast you have SOME idea of hats going on.

anyway GET BACK TO ME about the whole dig cam thing, as it seems im the only way to prove if your right or wrong.

P.S. if you are lying ill beat you with the dig cam. then i will send pics to deathspank and myinnerfred and everyone else so they can laugh.

S

suvre

gosh idiots

once again u have skipped info

i have already told u once that i do not have the game

i said that i have the game in my mits its my japanese friends i have no need for a japanese game like wtf

ok if u want to seem me keybladboi

go to this

ocena shores

19kiah cl

nsw australia

not that hard its near byron bay

this will obviusly not be able to be sorted out untill i either cut my wrist or something

so why dont we close this thread and when i get the english game most hopefully they will have this and i will rub it in ur face forever.

and for one i wouldnt want to be like xaldin as he obviusly has no life
and he uses babblefish

hey xaldin ever heard of a program called history hacks its cool just hack khinsider and find ur ip or isp whtever and go into you history

well u dont want to know how many babblefish entrys i have found of thsi kh2 info he finds :cough kh2ch cough:

my innerfred the only guy that was bored enough to become a hitler like racist like c'mon the jews and the black man

and deathspank a lawyers dream
do u want to know how much money square could pick from ur moms purse for illegially ripping videos from a game

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
LMFAO! Wow... You have no life. I'm a racist because I mock everyone in my FAKE comedy show? Pfft... You are really sad. You've gotten proved wrong and now you have resorted to silly little flames. You lose kid.

First off Xal knows japanese, he doesn't use a stupid program like you.

Second Death doesnt RIP the videos, he records them and is only really doing anything wrong when he tries to sell it.

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Babelfish? Eww.... I can't even start to state how many flaws are in babelfish that can already differ that I don't use it, especially since the fact I havn't been on babelfish a looong time, before I even joined this forum. But fro remembering machine translations people did with it on www.adventchildren.net in the forums, to help people understand (Not the front page, in the forums though, which get fixed up to sound correct)

Here are the major flaws

1. Horrible Grammar
2. Double wording (Translates a word to an alternate version making it sucky)
3. Translation - Thing can't even translate over 60% of kanji without remaining it in it's Kanji state...that's only if you count the non translated words.
4. I would just love to do an english to japanese, to english machine translation right now to prove you wrong, but turns out you are slowly getting on the last straw.

my innerfred the only guy that was bored enough to become a hitler like racist like c'mon the jews and the black man
^ Err Wrong, it's called building up climax, in a very constructive way. If he was racism, I say I would have figured it out by now. So don't you dare go talking about Innerfred again, or you will be seriously flamed to hell and back by me.

and deathspank a lawyers dream
do u want to know how much money square could pick from ur moms purse for illegially ripping videos from a game
^ Ermm...no, just....no. For movies, then yeah, but for videos offa game....I really have to say no, unless he's downloading the game himself, and just opening up his own little black market, then you Surve, have failed at life again. So don't go criticizing either of my friends like this again, I really see no insults to Deathspank but, if I pick one out, you are so screwed in a non-literal way!

Last edited:
S

suvre

ahahhaahhaha i so want to be banned right now

that would be funny u guys probably have ur finger hovering over the button

i cant be bothered to keep this up

look ok i didnt lie but if u insist on saying that i am than fine have it ur way

altough i didnt lie i will give u ur pleasure of saying i did

this way u can walk away fromt this thread thinking to urself "i wasted my day"

if u belive me and still want this info just pm me

unfortunetly this website is plagued by idiots like the three i have been talking to

aaaahhhhhhhh sweet success

and remember in the words of cedelas a god among users

if u dont belive it ur missing out on a important part of the game

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
......Cedelas?

..Oh **** no.

No wonder why thiese posts seemed like utter nonsense.

S

suvre

oh shit

im not cedelas but if i was cedelas i know he would still be in these forums skulking around

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
the point of this thread was the histroy of the XIII members.

so is that all of the members covered? or is there more?

S

suvre

that is all there are some other storys that zexion tells in the thing but i left them out (too long) if u want them just pm me and ill tell you them

also u come across kairis diary in hb if u want to read that then pm me

ok this thread is closed

if u want anymore ifo tell me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back