• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

testing of the heart history

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Deathspank said:
Ownage Fred. OMG Ownage.

Seriously though. Xal knows enough Japanese that he would have told us this if he found it in the game. The only place that it speaks of the COM members is in Jimmys Journal, and Xal told me nothing interesting is even mentioned in there.

Ferius

Plus it's pathatic, and utterly lazy that a person can't be bothered to properly write, and spell something. It reflects badly on you, and makes you look like a damned retard.

S

suvre

hhhaaaha for a person who owns the game u know nothing about it

u find this information out through parts in the game altough u dont see flashbacks u gradually find the information out

there is many parts in tron where he states this is true

there is a computer in hollow bastion near tron that states this

these are also found in the journal

so unless u can read japanese prove to me u can show me the exact cutscenes u want to prove me wrong with and they are translated with subtitles and such then i will throw myself over

but untill then (wich cant happen unless u re-program ur game) i will keep posting what i and my friend have translated and i will keep giving u info

i just realised that forums use the feudal system

1. mods and ppl like that: everyone belives them
2.info ppl: ppl like xaldin who everyone loves beacuase they ordered a game from japan.
3. people who can makae u laugh: sorry to say myinnerfred but i never knew u untill dramatic hearts came out
4.people who bring true info and are then speculated by false accusing ppl that have no proof to say if im lying or not but just assume i am
5. idiots !@#cough splutter cedelas splutter cough!@#@$
6. and the all time low:people who wish to be english teachers but didnt get that far in life ..... for shame....

Deathspank

suvre said:
hhhaaaha for a person who owns the game u know nothing about it

u find this information out through parts in the game altough u dont see flashbacks u gradually find the information out

there is many parts in tron where he states this is true

there is a computer in hollow bastion near tron that states this

these are also found in the journal

so unless u can read japanese prove to me u can show me the exact cutscenes u want to prove me wrong with and they are translated with subtitles and such then i will throw myself over

but untill then (wich cant happen unless u re-program ur game) i will keep posting what i and my friend have translated and i will keep giving u info

i just realised that forums use the feudal system

1. mods and ppl like that: everyone belives them
2.info ppl: ppl like xaldin who everyone loves beacuase they ordered a game from japan.
3. people who can makae u laugh: sorry to say myinnerfred but i never knew u untill dramatic hearts came out
4.people who bring true info and are then speculated by false accusing ppl that have no proof to say if im lying or not but just assume i am
5. idiots !@#cough splutter cedelas splutter cough!@#@$
6. and the all time low:people who wish to be english teachers but didnt get that far in life ..... for shame....

Wholy crap suvre...can you make yourself look more like an idiot? Have you even seen my thread? It contains videos of EVERY cutscene in the game, and at no point, NO POINT, does ANY of this happen. See for yourself. It's stickied at the top of the page. How much crack have you smoked today man? I'm not the one that needs to give you proof. YOU'RE the one that needs to give US proof. You haven't shown as much as a frekin' screenshot! I have over 10 hours of video proof.

OWNED man, ****ing OWNED.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I really don't care if you know me. I don't want you to. I don't trust any information from you, only Xal and as far as I know none of this in it or he would have told us.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
this is stupid im out.

unfourtunatly death spank does have A point as you did have a thread "No KH3"

sorry dude im not gonna ask for evidence but i will be cautious with what you say

Last edited:

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
a jap friend who owns kh2 was told this stuff by me and he said he already knew. meaning he may have already found out about it in the game...

Deathspank

keybladeboi said:
deathspank - so you think your a mad c*nt cause youve got a thread with all the vids, dude do you have a better theory of the backgrounds of the members? erm i havent seen them... if you hate this thread so much why dont you f*ck off, you f*cken shit me and seriously if you were to say someshit like that to my face id f*cken bury you in to the ground, i dont even know how you got rep power with an attitude like that. who says "ownage" how nerd can you get? and why do you have to list your friends in your signiature as if you have to PROVE you actually have some...

as the fag himself says "OWNAGE"

and yet you have to be a smart ass when someone tells you your being a d*ckhead...? have you even waited for him to give evidence? dont think so. F*ck your a tool man, such a tool.
Oh man, you're so amusing. You'd ****ing bury me into the ground? Okay man, whatever. Those people in my sig aren't "friends", they're people that I enjoy talking to while I'm online, hence I'm acknowledging that. Don't be calling me a nerd, you're on this message board too, you hypocrite. You're the one talking about "rep points". Until today, I didn't know what THOSE were!

EDIT:
Ha, he edited his post. So funny.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
First off this kid isn't saying it's a theory... He's saying it's fact. HUGE f-ing difference. Second off Xal and many others that know japenese have betten the game long ago. So why wasn't this information posted? Hm? If this was explain so openly in normal cutscenes this would have been known log ago.

Deathspank

Can we just let this thread die? I'm starting to get sick of this continued flame war. I'm sure you'd agree, Fred.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
EDIT...

i need some sort of proof from suvre about the info, because like your kh3 thread you said there WILL BE NO KH3, which you CAN NOT actually have evidence of yet. plus you did join in jan 06. if you had a date like mine... then yeah i doubt you'd lie. awaiting evidence. along with the others...

Last edited:
S

suvre

aaahhhh why are these forums plagued by idiots now i know why the others pick on this site cause u constantly bring up stupid shit

this is true ok and also u treat xaldin like a freakin god

like xaldin can speak japanese so why hasnt this been translated already

well if he is so good at japanese than why isnt the whole game translated already hhhmmm

u seem to think that just cause u picked out all of the cutscenes ur a god well guess what ur not

as i said before this information is configured from info in cutscenes about the org, documents in the journal (tell xaldin to look harder he'll find them) and multiple conversations with people and things in hollow bastion

anyway enough about this heres xigbar

xigbar- one of ansems closest friends untill he realised what ansem was trying to do with innocent people he thought diz was mad and so left hollow bastion to live with the people the scars that he has he shares with leon as he was one of his most closest friends, xigbar met his demise when the heartless were realeased upon the town, leon changed his name not beacause of his loss of cloud beacause of his loss of xigbar and cloud

ooops i just did xaldin aswell yay

xaldin- was one of ansems more helpful friends but he didnt want to know about the heart he was more interested in the shell and how u came to be one
ansem considered him a sort of traitor when xaldin asked if he could leave the heart and find out the shell but diz said no and thre him out
xaldin was the first person to realise that if ansem realeased the darkness in the heart he could destroy the world
he tried to stop ansem but it was to late ansem realeased the heartless on xaldin, xaldin tried to help the people by fighting along side xigbar in the battle to save hollow bastion he survived the fight but was later destroyed by a heartless while trying to find for survivors in hollow bastion

Last edited:

Deathspank

suvre said:
aaahhhh why are these forums plagued by idiots now i know why the others pick on this site cause u constantly bring up stupid shit

this is true ok and also u treat xaldin like a freakin god

like xaldin can speak japanese so why hasnt this been translated already

well if he is so good at japanese than why isnt the whole game translated already hhhmmm

u seem to think that just cause u picked out all of the cutscenes ur a god well guess what ur not

as i said before this information is configured from info in cutscenes about the org, documents in the journal (tell xaldin to look harder he'll find them) and multiple conversations with people and things in hollow bastion

anyway enough about this heres xigbar

xigbar- one of ansems closest friends untill he realised what ansem was trying to do with innocent people he thought diz was mad and so left hollow bastion to live with the people the scars that he has he shares with leon as he was one of his most closest friends, xigbar met his demise when the heartless were realeased upon the town, leon changed his name not beacause of his loss of cloud beacause of his loss of xigbar and cloud
Are you kidding me? You guys are reading this, right? Xigbar and Leon?! Do you know how retarded that sounds? Please, if you're going to bullshit us, do a better job. Wanna know why the game isn't translated?

One word:

TIME

Do you know how long it would take to translate an ENTIRE game?! Months with only one person working at it. You seriously need to think your thoughts out before you post. Xaldin speaks GREAT Japanese, much better than your "translator". Please, show me in my cutscene videos where this "information" is configured. We're just gonna keep slapping you with PROOF, so stop posting your CRAP.
Please, please, ban this kid so he doesn't spread his stupidity.

Last edited:

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
FWI. According to the Reverse Ansem Reports, Ansem ONLY tested on Xehanort. His staff (Xehanort and the "Not Yet Order Members") were the ones expirementing on people.

"Unbeknownst to me, my six disciples gathered a great amount of test subjects and began dangerous experiments into the darkness of the heart. As soon as I found out about this, I gathered my disciples and ordered a stop to the research, and to discard the results thus far."

The exact qoute.

Ansem also states that they LET themselves become taken by the darkness. He had nothing to do with it.

"It seems that the other five disciples, have become enveloped by the darkness as a result of their fixation on it for their research. Even, Ienzo, Braig, Dilan, and Elaeus...they have ceased to be human."

Aside from setting them on the path, Ansem had NOTHING to do with it.

"My heart is filled with hatred towards the disciples who were taken by the
darkness, and rage at my own foolish self who was betrayed by them.
Is this what it is like to be taken by the darkness?"

Look, it even shows that Ansem CARED about them. He was angered that they would be so stupid as to give them selves away to darkness and he was mad at himself for even getting them involved. The ONLY person he experimented on was Xehanort and Xehanort willingly let himself be experimented on.

You say that Ansem was the one who unleashed all the heartless and caused all of this? Funny... Ansem seems to say otherwise.

You also state that Ansem was trying to create Heartless, WRONG. Ansem doesn't even know what a Heartless IS until after the events with Xehanort and the Staffs betrayal. He finds out about the Heartless after he returns to find out his staff has created them and placed the crests on them.

S

suvre

wow mate ur off ur rocker totally

if u can find me extreme proof that this isnt true than i tip ur hat off to u but right now i have only seen this proof

deathspank can rip movies from games woopie

myinnerfred treats xaldin like a god

and the fact that its so hard to put up something thats true

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/ps2/game/915410.html

Read the Ansem Reports. More exactly read up to Report 4.

Your wrong. Sorry.

I'd ALSO like to point out that fact that Ansem states that Nobodies KEEP memories of their former selves... So tell me. If they were all "tricked" and "betrayed" into becoming taken by the Darkness... Why would the WILLINGLY join up with Xenmas and the others?

Last edited:

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
deathspank - i edited my post because it wasnt apropriate for a public forum, smart ass.

is xaldin actually japanese? or does he just learn it? i know japanese, my friend is a japanese student embassador for australia and my other friend who is also playing kh2 IS as a matter of fact J-A-P-A-N-E-S-E.

who seriously cares. ill read what i see. does anyone that HAS played kh2 actually know if any of this makes sense?

ill keep on reading and make my own decision until i have evidence for Yay or Nay. and until others find proof that he is/not lying then i say we just forget about it.

Deathspank

keybladeboi said:
deathspank - i edited my post because it wasnt apropriate for a public forum, smart ass.

is xaldin actually japanese? or does he just learn it? i know japanese, my friend is a japanese student embassador for australia and my other friend who is also playing kh2 IS as a matter of fact J-A-P-A-N-E-S-E.

who seriously cares. ill read what i see. does anyone that HAS played kh2 actually know if any of this makes sense?

ill keep on reading and make my own decision until i have evidence for Yay or Nay. and until others find proof that he is/not lying then i say we just forget about it.
Wow, is there a reason you have such animosity towards me? I stopped talking long ago yet you're still talking smack. No, Xaldin is not Japanese but he speaks it, and Fred, Xal, and I can all confirm for you that this is all BS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back