• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

testing of the heart history

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

suvre

here u go

this information is mine it was posted in another thread before aswell these are qotes from the thread

you see diz has tryed to transform the heart into data by using tron

the teleporter was first used to transfer some of his test subjects heartless into files but it was destroyed after a boy got wandered around and found it
the boy was tron or whatever his name is
he found it miraculous that something with a heart was able to be put itno data but unfortunetly he didnt help the boy and so the boy turned slowly into data.

Diz belived he could create a world in wich a heart could become data and if he could do that he could duplicate it and create many heartless

but unfortunetly he didnt succed when tron started attacking the heartless wich threatened his home and beacuase he didnt have a heart cause he was data the heartless didnt go for him

tron found he could manipulate data and so he attacked them destroying Diz's plan

Diz was furious and so created mcp and mr.sark to dispose of him but they failed and tron erased MCP'S memory wich deleted all of Diz's progress at this time mickey had already talked to diz

so when Diz realised that all his experimets were lost he tried one more time on himself

unfortunetly it was his biggest downfall and well u know the rest

oh yeah um spoilers

How do i know u ask well i have my translater right next to me lol

yes infact there are a few scenes that teach you of the order members past life its just the trouble of knowing wich one beacause they dont make it obvius

you see most of the members helped ansem in a special way

marluxia-a gardner or a biologist pfft

demyx- wasnt actually a helper of ansem he was trons friend before he was trapped, ansem tricked hmm and said that if he joined him he would set his friend free but he lied (he lived his life out in the dungeon trying to escape the heartless he did at one point but got weak and slowley wasted away in the water but before death was consumed by the heartless) he escaped by creating the bubbles to get out.

vexen- was one of ansems most trusted scientists that helped him in his discovery of creating a somewhat fake heart infact he was the person who first came up with the host idea untill he was betrayed by ansem and was tested on

saix-was infact a fairy/human he was ansems astronomer and first came up with the idea of the rising falls by harnessing the moons power and channeling it into the falls this helped to make sure no test subjects could escape. he succeded

axel- was one of the first to be tested on he was a boy tricked into a job as a right hand man but was captured apon arriving at the castle

luxord-was a gambler at a nearby inn in hollow bastions town, ansem found out he was such a good gambler and would always stand by his bets
ansem bet his castle for luxords slavery ansem cheated by having zexion stand behind him and tell him the cards
luxord was tested on

zexion-was always good friends with ansem and always loved staying in the libary reading the books to children who came to see ansem but he always hated being the one that wasnt helping with the testing always put into ansems SHADOW his demise came when he stumbled upon the experiment room and stepped througth the giant heart he was lost.

i will post the others once they are translated

maybe someone could take this info and put it into a thread (with my name as the creater ) and make it a stickey sik

oh yeah and theres some more

there is a part in space paronoids where u actually start to slow down
now u wouldnt know this unless u looked at it closely

but tron states at one point that if sora stays to long he will turn into data and the keyblade will move on to another person.

namine was actually also put into a peice of data but i dont know much about that

the keyblade was also put it into data by roxas and thats why the keyblade like forms in his hands in data form

also malicifent had come across the portal aswell in kh1 and she says something about it but i forget it right now

and yeah thats about it for tron except for the part where tron tries to retrieve data of ansem but finds instead xenmas and at that point some things unravel like why his name was xenmas and why diz was called ansem u also find out about some of the other order members lifes before they were changed into order members the most interesting being marluxias actually
he was diz's gardener lol untill diz locked him up and tested on him funny shit

S

suvre

yeah that was my posts lol

i just put it into one thread so u wouldnt have to go to a thread then go through all the posts

S

suvre

lexeaus and larxene have both been translated

tragic tale

the two were both children that went to ansem for his wisdom and they also listned to zexions tales
lexeaus and larxene were related but lexeaus was adopted

lexeaus's tale- he was facinated by zexions tale especially the ones of the heart, he would go to ansems house alot and talk to zexion about the heart infact zexion started to learn alot about it by lexeaus's statements, zexion would usually steal lexeaus's ideas and tell them to ansem so ansem would credit him
lexeaus was also friends with marluxia at the time as lexeaus always found the strange fauna at hollow bastion quite entertaining.
he found his demise while frolicking through the garden of hollow bastion when he was jumped by a shadow and lost in darkness.

larxene's tale- she was a loud girl that always had to be the centre of attention since to a tragic loss of a lost relation (im not telling u who it is this part is just to juicy lol) she had a vast logic in mechanics from reading the books in hollow bastion she helped ansem with a favour he needed a huge amount of power in one of the rooms and only she knew how
he demise came when she powered the heart and a few heartless came out ansem fled but locked the door to the chamber she was lost

i have to scrap the last axel thing as it was finished yet ok

i also have axels wich is much more stroyline than the rest (in other words it plays through the story of kh2)

axel-upon arriving at hollow bastion he was fed alot of information about the heart, he also looked after the kids when zexion was helping the others with an experiment, he became good friends with everone especially one special little girl, she was adopted by ansem and his wife after a terrible attack on the town by "Dark creatures" happened her mother and father had died.
axel met his demise when he heard that ansem had disposed of the girl and sent her away, he grew enraged and threaten to torch hollow bastion down so he succeded on torching the gardens of hollow bastion, ansem grew angry and ordered the others to capture him and test on him
he was lost in darkness.

a few more to come including roxas story

S

suvre

yes he did know her so that sorts out the whole is kairi's ansems daughter thing

the answer yes but not biologically

Xodyc

yoyoj06 said:
i think axel is the link to everything, as in he is the reason everyone knows everyone and y and how everyone is crossing paths
i havent played KH2 but from what ive seen i agree with the whole axel is the link to everything statement
kairi is ansem's adopted daughter?
if that true then...wow

S

suvre

yeah its true im now working on

xigbar and xaldin these are very interesting things

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
dude seriously your a mad dog. thanks for the info :)

will we find out this stuff with the english kh2 or do you have some other source of info that isnt kh2?

Deathspank

As a person who has played the Kingdom Hearts II video game twice already COMPLETELY, I gotta ask...

Where are you getting your information from? You are really confusing bro, not to mention that I can barely understand your grammar... People who sound like they haven't received any type of education are often found to not be a credible source for info. Seriously dude, the lights are on but nobody is home...

P.S.
Oh, by the way, if you're gonna respond to my post, please do so in a, well, I'd say at least sixth-grade fashion. Thanks!

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Deathspank said:
As a person who has played the Kingdom Hearts II video game twice already COMPLETELY, I gotta ask...

Where are you getting your information from? You are really confusing bro, not to mention that I can barely understand your grammar... People who sound like they haven't received any type of education are often found to not be a credible source for info. Seriously dude, the lights are on but nobody is home...

P.S.
Oh, by the way, if you're gonna respond to my post, please do so in a, well, I'd say at least sixth-grade fashion. Thanks!

Is that a bird? Is that a plane? No! IT'S OWNAGE!

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
Deathspank,
dude - whats with the flaming, what was wrong in asking in a nice way? you sound like a tool coming in and having a go at his grammar. ever thought people dont post on forums to publish books and have 100% accuracy with there grammar? half the people on here use wierd talk, because they can. hope you dont talk to people like that normally, you'd be in for a rude awakening. even if this dude's info is fake, no need to look like a big man and flame him, dam dude, its people like you who ruin these forums, dont make it fun for anyone. just make people wanna punch you in the face.

*RANT OVER*

anywho back on topic...

Last edited:

Deathspank

keybladeboi said:
Deathspank,
dude - whats with the flaming, what was wrong in asking in a nice way? you sound like a tool coming in and having a go at his grammar. ever thought people dont post on forums to publish books and have 100% accuracy with there grammar? half the people on here use wierd talk, because they can. hope you dont talk to people like that normally, you'd be in for a rude awakening. even if this dude's info is fake, no need to look like a big man and flame him, dam dude, its people like you who ruin these forums, dont make it fun for anyone. just make people wanna punch you in the face.

*RANT OVER*

anywho back on topic...
Haha, okay man, I'll be sure to write that down in my notes. [/sarcasm]

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
You forgot the [sarcasm] tag at the start.

Simply put he's posting "theories" it seems as fact with NO information to support it. This irritates me (and Death) because people read it, believe it, then go around sprouting it as Fact. Just like the "OMG! Final Form is gotten when Sora fully fuses with Roxas and it represents Nobodies!"

Deathspank

MyInnerFred said:
You forgot the [sarcasm] tag at the start.

Simply put he's posting "theories" it seems as fact with NO information to support it. This irritates me (and Death) because people read it, believe it, then go around sprouting it as Fact. Just like the "OMG! Final Form is gotten when Sora fully fuses with Roxas and it represents Nobodies!"
Ownage Fred. OMG Ownage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back