• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

testing of the heart history

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
It made them look like retards... XD! Marluxia a gardener? Pfft.. There was little to no thought in any of these. He basically just took the element, related to a modern job and grouped characters together by silly similarities. I'm surprised he didn't say that Saix and Cloud were training partners because they both had big swords.

And I'll just post his PM to me.

SUVRE:
"and myinnerfred was at one point an anoying person who obviusly like to think he was a mod

then something died

but this just in recently an outbrake of idiots have arrived inside all of the weirdos in the univers this could explain the name myinnerfred

yes my theorie was right yay

now lets go experiment on soras anti-forms heart to see if he can once again become a nobody but lets get a heartless baseball bat bash the crap out of him until the numbers on his scorecard goes up to 5 then when he drives we can catch him yay

deathspank grab the spanker-lator 3000

if u want a fight pay for my air ticket over there and ill bash the shit out of u

name the time and place give me a plane ticket and ill smash u

for one i feel sorry that u cant fight a cigarette

and u are also anti-homosexual wich is quite funny considering that half of ur movies have got gay scenes in it

anyway u truly are a ***** and wouldnt last a day in australia to be honest america is a playground of rednecks and hillbillys

lol lol lol lol

and to be honest u are extremely childish and act likeu own a small peice of the net but truly all u own is ur moms sex life and ur dads balls in a jar

have fun with those two ppfffht."

My Response:
"for one i feel sorry that u cant fight a cigarette" What!? Since Cigarette in England is called a Fag... Did you just call yourself gay?

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
joo pawnt him wait did he therten you

Last edited:

got_kh2?

lol, half of what he said was incoherent. now i'd really like to see u fight suvre and beat him up. just kick him in the balls and go "OWNED!"

TGIR

They are not necessarily "lower". The org #s are chronologicaly ordered.
And Fred, I don't like you(or the BHK name luke, roxas is better), but you are a just person. You put suvre in his place. What kinda name is soove-ray anyway? Overall, way to trash that gossiping turd!!:)

EDIT: Fred, question; why is it that I am unable to see your avatar?

Last edited:

RikusDarkHalf

This is totaly off topic but it relates to surve make his name a guy thats in one clip that no one knows and he is a total idiot in dramatic hearts. It would
1. funny
there could be more of a list but naaaa im not mean

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah I know... Pete is cool, I wouldn't dare make him un-cool like that! Think who is the MOST annoying Disney Character in Hollow Bastion? A man that carries around a book, that book being Kairi's Dairy ofcourse!

Super SoraX

suvre said:
ahahhaahhaha i so want to be banned right now

that would be funny u guys probably have ur finger hovering over the button

i cant be bothered to keep this up

look ok i didnt lie but if u insist on saying that i am than fine have it ur way

altough i didnt lie i will give u ur pleasure of saying i did

this way u can walk away fromt this thread thinking to urself "i wasted my day"

if u belive me and still want this info just pm me

unfortunetly this website is plagued by idiots like the three i have been talking to

aaaahhhhhhhh sweet success

and remember in the words of cedelas a god among users

if u dont belive it ur missing out on a important part of the game
He really does seem 100% sure that he is right. Can someone tell me as to why he would feel this way if everyone is 100% sure he is wrong. Why carry on a ruse for so long if it is fake. I just dont see the point in the whole thing. Obvioulsy most of us wont find out the truth until it hits NA. Until then i say we just leave the topic and let the game speak for itself.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Super SoraX said:
He really does seem 100% sure that he is right. Can someone tell me as to why he would feel this way if everyone is 100% sure he is wrong. Why carry on a ruse for so long if it is fake. I just dont see the point in the whole thing. Obvioulsy most of us wont find out the truth until it hits NA. Until then i say we just leave the topic and let the game speak for itself.
you haven't been here for awhile so ill explain to you(and everyone else) who he is.................he is some guy named cedelas/xedelas/zero-one and other anonymous s**t he joined a long time ago and used to spread false info. on the forums and start s**t and then he was banned so he cameback under a different name and got banned and comes back everytime under a different name with some new false info. and then is banned......and so forth......he has at least 20 different names on these forums......but you can tell who he is buy his ip address, bad grammer, and false info.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Super SoraX said:

But we've proven him wrong. People that have played the game in japanese have proven him wrong, I've proven him wrong with parts of the Reverse Ansem Reports... Hell he even SAID he was lieing.

He stated, before he was banned (he knew it was over) that he was Cedelas, a user who joined up awhile ago and stated false information, that everyone who believed him was an idiot and that he will keep on posting false information with different users names for ever and over, or some bull.

Bah! Damn it Riku! You beat me to it. ^_^

No.1 Xemnas

Website
forums.pspcrazy.com
MyInnerFred said:
But we've proven him wrong. People that have played the game in japanese have proven him wrong, I've proven him wrong with parts of the Reverse Ansem Reports... Hell he even SAID he was lieing.

He stated, before he was banned (he knew it was over) that he was Cedelas, a user who joined up awhile ago and stated false information, that everyone who believed him was an idiot and that he will keep on posting false information with different users names for ever and over, or some bull.

so basically all of his info was fake:confused:

Super SoraX

MyInnerFred said:

lol so the guy used to be on the forum under a different name. Only to spread false info and then come back and do it again. What is the point of all of it? Guess it really doesn't matter he is banned. Some people do some weird stuff. I still cant wait to get the game though.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Super SoraX said:
lol so the guy used to be on the forum under a different name. Only to spread false info and then come back and do it again. What is the point of all of it? Guess it really doesn't matter he is banned. Some people do some weird stuff. I still cant wait to get the game though.

I guess he enjoys being an asshole and fooling people? *shrugs* People do a lot of weird things for attention.

got_kh2?

i guess some people enjoy spreading rumor. as for saying it was pete, i am terribly sorry (i was high at the momemt =). but when did he say he was cedeles?

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Super SoraX said:
according to him(and some of his friends(who may have just been him using diff. usernames)) he is taking revenge for him beng banned and what-not by annoying everyone and always coming, who knows who the hell he is..........its pretty much a dumb thing but its what gets him off...........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back