• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra/xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Petrex

could there really be a connection between terra and xehanort???

perhaps perhaps not

please help i cant figure it out

tdc456

Not another one of these!!
I'm kidding.

Personally, I think that there may be a connection if at all it's probably only a small one. I think it's going a little far to say that they are same person.

AllEndsWith-

No offense to other theories, but.... I'm sold just by looking at that picture. Technology is god.(Not really)

But seriously, that really supports the Terra = Xehanort controversy.

Petrex

for those who cant see the picture too clearly
Terra_is_Xehanort_by_jazzmanjustin.png

Petrex

also if you want to find it yorself
type in xehanort in google images and it should be on the first page

Sparks

gone
They don't look that alike to me but I do beleive in the terra/Xehanort theory.

Aria

braver by the minute
look at the terras and xeanorts eyes...noone can change eyes like that unless aqua did something...
well there's the your eyes get yellower the closer you get to darkness theory, so that could be it

Airknight

Just random speculation, but my theory is that Terra at the end (presumably) of BBS losses his heart and a Nobody is produced. However at some point Master Xehanort's body is lost and his soul inhabits Terra's. Memories are kept in the heart, therefor explaining his loss of memory when his is found by Ansem the Wise. His soul kept a fragment of who Xehanort was and those traits were passed on to the New Xehanort.

Beastly

Well Hello Beautiful
The pictures look almost exactly alike, I think Xehanort is an older Terra with grey hair.

C

Crossroads

Just random speculation, but my theory is that Terra at the end (presumably) of BBS losses his heart and a Nobody is produced. However at some point Master Xehanort's body is lost and his soul inhabits Terra's. Memories are kept in the heart, therefor explaining his loss of memory when his is found by Ansem the Wise. His soul kept a fragment of who Xehanort was and those traits were passed on to the New Xehanort.

Sounds good to me. Still doesn't explain a lot of things, but that's what the game is for.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0

Thats a very very good theory for those people who think Terra+MX=Xehanort.
Make a thread about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back