• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra = Xehanort Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
www.animealliance.forumotion.net
this is probably the most logical theory i have ever made. please read all the way through before commenting.

if Terra somehow got most of his memory wiped, and his hair turned all white (probably from mass shock or having most of his life force drained out of him due to MX trying to kill him*) this would definitely explain why Xehanort looks more like Terra than Master Xehanort.

*this would probably have happened moments after his eyes turn yellow while he's fighting MX. therefore, Terra would have won the battle killing MX (or MX tried to kill Terra by sucking the life force out of him in some way to become younger/more powerful and Terra reversed it). and i can only assume that Aqua put Ven in a safe place, and went to go help Terra fight MX, meeting her demise (which would explain why only her armor is in the room Xemnas was in in KHII: FM+, and why Xemnas was reffering to it as his "Old Friend") then Terra, barely having any memory left at all, takes Xehanort's name (much like Xehanort took Ansem's). what happens after that is beyond me.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
I was confused for a moment when I saw the title since someone had one exactly like it but this was different.

Anyway, I've heard this before and I think it's plausible.

i don't mean to be rude, but...i've heard this probably a hundred times, more or less.

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
With hundreds of KH addicts all voicing their theories around here, it's hard to find an original one anymore. Not unless you look at the ones that're like, 3 page long read.

XYZ

Terra gets white hair and the golden/amber/yellow eyes in the teaser video, but Xehanort has brown eyes in KHII.

XYZ

I thought I remembered his hair starting to fade in the video, but I could be wrong. And everyone seems to describe that eye color differently, so I used a couple different colors.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
dude are you serious i dont wanna watch the trailer again for nuthin

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
I thought I remembered his hair starting to fade in the video, but I could be wrong. And everyone seems to describe that eye color differently, so I used a couple different colors.

that might have just been his scalp.
but you're right on one thing. Xehanort (Ansem's aprentice) DID have brown eyes. so, maybe his eyes only turned yellow when he succumbs to darkness. which would explain why both Xehanort's heartless and Xemnas have different eye color from their somebody.

XYZ

well, maybe terra's eyes only changed colour because he was going into some form of rage mode, directed at MX then after his eyes could've faded to brown
Why wouldn't they just go back to blue?

Riku's eyes went from blue to yellow and then back to blue after all.

SunsetSeeker_2.0

Website
well, maybe terra's eyes only changed colour because he was going into some form of rage mode, directed at MX then after his eyes could've faded to brown

yeah, i'm thinking it was temporary too.
he probably noticed he was getting too close to the darkness, so he pulled out (insert sex joke here). but, much like many pull out manuvers, the second time he wasn't so lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back