• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra falls because of aqua and ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
you are all gong way out of content, u derive to much and when u see me do it, you try to keep me in my place and stay within the lines, so what do u all suggest?

suffering angel goes way into one comment and doesnt want to understand what the conversation was even about,

keyblade masta wants to fight over the term friend

And you argue about things too much. Just please stop nagging, it`s getting really annoying.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
you are all gong way out of content, u derive to much and when u see me do it, you try to keep me in my place and stay within the lines, so what do u all suggest?

suffering angel goes way into one comment and doesnt want to understand what the conversation was even about,

You want to make an assertion based on little evidence (and opinion) and draw conclusions about a relationship that we've only seen pieces of (as well as decide a character, Terra's, motivation prematurely and with a very shallow basis that doesn't fit what we've seen of him).

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I think a term that gets quote mark around it is one worth fighting over.

suffering angel, are you even trying?

terra said he didnt care about being mater, his power he uses for his friends, thats one important scene. why would he say that in a sarcastic way? to find for is enemies he sarcastically refers to as 'friend'?

this is my thoery:aqua and ven hang out, and they get along pretty well, terra feels jealous and starts getting determined for fighting for ven, MX is te only way he thinks he can win over ven so he is determined to fight MX, in order for him to defeat mx he chooses to take the darkness

and that is when he loses sight of his real goals.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Dont make us jump you ^_^

I dont wanna fight, Im just saying that "friend" is vauge. and for some reason you cant deal with that possiability.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Dont make us jump you ^_^

I dont wanna fight, Im just saying that "friend" is vauge. and for some reason you cant deal with that possiability.

it depends on the way the person sys it,

if someone was deaf they couldnt tell the way or the intensions the person wanted to say it, in general yes the term "friend" is vague,

but it would depend on the friend, sora calls everyone he meets his friend because they actuallly beome his friend

xehanort in kh2 final mix said the term "friend" very sarcastically so we have no idea if he was serious or sarcatic, because we wouldnt know how sarcasm sounds like with xemnas.

its a possibility, but terms with terra, do u honestly think its probable?

Axie

suffering angel, are you even trying?

So you think the quote marks have a definite meaning that we can just glean at a glance? Share, please.

terra said he didnt care about being mater, his power he uses for his friends, thats one important scene. why would he say that in a sarcastic way? to find for is enemies he sarcastically refers to as 'friend'?

Hadn't thought of that. It could have been sarcastic, or it could have been because Terra, Aqua, and Ven actually see each other as coworkers more than actual friends. (Ven is hesitant about using the word with Aqua, too.)

this is my thoery:aqua and ven hang out, and they get along pretty well, terra feels jealous and starts getting determined for fighting for ven, MX is te only way he thinks he can win over ven so he is determined to fight MX, in order for him to defeat mx he chooses to take the darkness

and that is when he loses sight of his real goals.

Terra seems too committed for a little thing like Aqua and Ven "getting along too well" to bother him unless he had romantic interest in one of them OR it was extreme to the point of shutting him out (remember how antagonistic Riku was to the idea of being "replaced").

I suspect Terra would fight MX for Ven, but in a different way--because MX is a danger to Ven, not because he's jealous of Aqua. That's a middle school sob story of a reason.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
So you think the quote marks have a definite meaning that we can just glean at a glance? Share, please.

Hadn't thought of that. It could have been sarcastic, or it could have been because Terra, Aqua, and Ven actually see each other as coworkers more than actual friends. (Ven is hesitant about using the word with Aqua, too.)

Terra seems too committed for a little thing like Aqua and Ven "getting along too well" to bother him unless he had romantic interest in one of them OR it was extreme to the point of shutting him out (remember how antagonistic Riku was to the idea of being "replaced").

I suspect Terra would fight MX for Ven, but in a different way--because MX is a danger to Ven, not because he's jealous of Aqua. That's a middle school sob story of a reason.

good, this is more of a steady argument...yea probably right,

i wasnt saying that terra's jealousy was one of his only motives.

anyways, i would imagine terra covering up his jealousy over determination

just like riku did

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
it depends on the way the person sys it,

if someone was deaf they couldnt tell the way or the intensions the person wanted to say it, in general yes the term "friend" is vague,

but it would depend on the friend, sora calls everyone he meets his friend because they actuallly beome his friend

xehanort in kh2 final mix said the term "friend" very sarcastically so we have no idea if he was serious or sarcatic, because we wouldnt know how sarcasm sounds like with xemnas.

its a possibility, but terms with terra, do u honestly think its probable?

Yes, actually I do. seeing as his mannerisms remind me a little bit of Riku.

Axie

good, this is more of a steady argument...yea probably right,

i wasnt saying that terra's jealousy was one of his only motives.

anyways, i would imagine terra covering up his jealousy over determination

just like riku did

Riku's jealousy was gone by the second game. Why? Because he'd had enough experience with darkness that he was no longer concerned about it. Terra's already been involved; hell, he's been training for combat specifically. If Mickey or Terra's master ever found out, he'd probably be flabbergasted. "You're honestly concerned about something like that at a time like this?! We're fighting a war!"

I'm really not getting the vibe that Aqua is any closer to Ven than he is to Terra. Ven also refers to Aqua hesitantly as a "friend," and if they're not even friends for sure, I don't see how Terra would see Aqua as a danger. (Conversely, if Terra's referring to Ven, then they're not as close as all that, either--and thus jealousy wouldn't be a motivating factor.)

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Yes, actually I do. seeing as his mannerisms remind me a little bit of Riku.

he refers to friend in a very serious way, he seems to take his friendship very seriosuly,

if u find a scene that terra in BBS actually says friend in a sarcastic tone, then i would believe you

other than that, u still have nothing on terra

just because the term friend is vague, doesnt mean the person saying it, is saying it in a vague way.

your too general, thats why its very difficult to argue with you,

you talk about the term friend and how people use it in general (outside of kh universe or in kh universe) that is vague, so thts why u took it out of context and tried to change the word meaning towards terra.

i cannot imagine terra saying "this power i use for my friends, and as in friends im mean all my enemies i fought"

until u have reason to think terra says the word friend in a sarcastic tone to prove he was talking DS, and not ven or his keyblade master, (other than broad generalizations) than i cant take this argument seriously

its like arguing about the soul and what many people believe asoul is in kh universe

Axie

i cannot imagine terra saying "this power i use for my friends, and as in friends im mean all my enemies i fought"

Wrong line.

Terra said:
I have a "friend"...

Is the one he's referring to. It's right before Terra calls the Keyblade while he's arguing with MX.

Also, Ven on Destiny Islands says to Aqua, "We're "friends," right?"

No quotes, no sarcasm/reluctance/significance.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
he refers to friend in a very serious way, he seems to take his friendship very seriosuly,

if u find a scene that terra in BBS actually says friend in a sarcastic tone, then i would believe you

other than that, u still have nothing on terra

just because the term friend is vague, doesnt mean the person saying it, is saying it in a vague way.
your too general, thats why its very difficult to argue with you,

you talk about the term friend and how people use it in general (outside of kh universe or in kh universe) that is vague, so thts why u took it out of context and tried to change the word meaning towards terra.

until u have reason to think terra says the word friend in a sarcastic tone to prove he was talking DS, and not ven or his keyblade master, (other than broad generalizations) than i cant take this argument seriously

its like arguing about the soul and what many people believe asoul is in kh universe

WHAT?!

Okay, listen child, let me walk you through this.

1. Terra said "friend" No matter how he said it, he said it. Its A VAUGE TERME DEAL WIT IT
2. Your Friend could have lost his heart to darkness (ex. Sora Riku incident)
3. Sarcasm =/= Not Vauge
4. Terra is using his power for his "friends" that does not limit the people to Ven and Aqua.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Wrong line.

Is the one he's referring to. It's right before Terra calls the Keyblade while he's arguing with MX.

Also, Ven on Destiny Islands says to Aqua, "We're "friends," right?"

No quotes, no sarcasm/reluctance/significance.

then if any of these lines have any sarcasm or reluctance than how is that one quote meaning vague.

him saying "i have a friend..." could mean more than sarcasm,

i was refering to a different line, so why mention this one?

was this why this whole argument was going on ? over that line? yet u keyblade masta fought over the other line i said?

that one is vague, but it could still mean something, keyblade masta, when i say a theory, and my theory points to something vague, u dont argue about possiblities, you tlak about why its possible,

u can mention the possiblities and not argue with the person.

if my theory wanted to believe it was ven he was refering, than whats wrong with that? u can say 'we dont know who exactly he was refering but it could make a good theory if it was him".

see how far we went? i give up, keyblade masta, wins this argument just because i mtired and having some things i need to take care of.

the conversation about relationship and the term friends is closed, any other discussions about my theory you can all talk about, reason why? because no one bothers to read the other comments before and thinks we are tlking about something entirely different.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back