• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

terra falls because of aqua and ven

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Flawed. We dont know that Terra was talking about Ven. thats just what you assume.

he said it himslef

"what have you done to ven's heart!?"

and if that doesnt count, theres also a scene with terra holding ven and trying to save him.

im just thinking that terra, feels jealous because ven is hanging out with aqua, other than him.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
he said it himslef

"what have you done to ven's heart!?"

He said he had a "friend" and asked what Xehanort did to "his/her" heart.
Fewk it, he might've been talking about Aqua, or even their Master.

and if that doesnt count, theres also a scene with terra holding ven and trying to save him.

Yes, we saw Ven get beat up in the trailers. Proof the two scenes are related plz.

im just thinking that terra, feels jealous because ven is hanging out with aqua, other than him.

o_O so he saves Ven over it? that makes no sense what so ever. And Terra is the one that distances himself from the both of them, putting the mission first.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
He said he had a "friend" and asked what Xehanort did to "his/her" heart.
Fewk it, he might've been talking about Aqua, or even their Master.

Yes, we saw Ven get beat up in the trailers. Proof the two scenes are related plz.

o_O so he saves Ven over it? that makes no sense what so ever. And Terra is the one that distances himself from the both of them, putting the mission first.

suffering angel, you are far too behind,

and also terra didnt say his/her heart, he said "he", theres only one person that he could be tlaking about.

im talking about that ven is the center of the trio, sonce terra seems to have more contact then aqua, and aqua seems to worry more to ven then.

theres also a scene that xehanort asks ven to give up his heart

you really need to look back on conversation.

i didnt say the 2 scenes were related, im saying the scenes terra and ven are with eachother the most,

to be honest ever since aqua scenes came up, everyone has been going over terraXaqua stuff, it stilll doesnt make sense to me.

im just saying terra feels jealous of ven because he hangs out with aqua and they seem to get along more than he thought, so terra wants him for himself (not in a yaoi way) so he tries to get power of darkness and try to stop xehanort, so ven can look up to him.

i never said he saved him because of that reason, u make to many assumptions with one post, i suggest you read the others

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
and also terra didnt say his/her heart, he said "he", theres only one person that he could be tlaking about.

I heard what he said in Japanese. It's unlikely but it can talk about Aqua. And again - their Master, should he be male.

im talking about that ven is the center of the trio, sonce terra seems to have more contact then aqua, and aqua seems to worry more to ven then.

1) Aqua seemed more concerned with Terra in light of Maleficent's words
2) tell me that once we play the game and see that Terra doesn't come into contact with Aqua. It seemed like she was detached from them both until the new trailers showed up, but then we see her interacting with Terra as well.
Your claim is null.

i didnt say the 2 scenes were related, im saying the scenes terra and ven are with eachother the most,

In the trailers.
Us not seeing her with Terra doesn't mean she's not with him.

to be honest ever since aqua scenes came up, everyone has been going over terraXaqua stuff, it stilll doesnt make sense to me.

People have been going that from before.
If you wanna know what I took from those trailers, here you go -
Terra and Aqua actually interact despite what you might want to say.
Aqua isn't just trying to make Ven feel better; she seems distraught herself about Maleficent's words about Terra, making for her concern towards him.

im just saying terra feels jealous of ven because he hangs out with aqua and they seem to get along more than he thought, so terra wants him for himself (not in a yaoi way) so he tries to get power of darkness and try to stop xehanort, so ven can look up to him.

Now I just wanna know what you're basing this on. Terra gets Darkness for the mission because he's that kind of guy, as confirmed by Nomura. Then Terra seems willing to fight Xehanort for his friends, as stated by Terra himself. Jealousy has no place there until we see more about their relationship as a threesome.

C

Colours

The whole relationship idea is a bit flawed at best.
Terra went off on his own for his reasons, basically to get closer to MX by following the path of darkness.

I'm late to the part so I am sure someone has said this already.

Also one of the reasons why he choose Darkness to.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such

Japanese doesn't have to specify. He said "Aitsu no kokoro," i.e., "that person's heart," not "his." So he could be talking Aqua or Ven or even the DS.

Hard to say. Ven is the youngest, so it would only make sense for them both to be concerned for him; I can't see that blowing up into jealousy.

theres also a scene that xehanort asks ven to give up his heart

Is it confirmed that it's his heart he's asking for? I don't recall him specifying.

I have a hard time believing Terra is this shallow; also, we saw how negatively Ven and Aqua BOTH took the news of Terra being involved with darkness. Unless Terra went after Xehanort by HIMSELF (which I can't see him doing without Aqua or Ven incapacitated for one reason or another), Ven would find out about this association with darkness and be deeply DISAPPOINTED with Terra, not enamored of him.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I heard what he said in Japanese. It's unlikely but it can talk about Aqua. And again - their Master, should he be male.

1) Aqua seemed more concerned with Terra in light of Maleficent's words
2) tell me that once we play the game and see that Terra doesn't come into contact with Aqua. It seemed like she was detached from them both until the new trailers showed up, but then we see her interacting with Terra as well.
Your claim is null.

In the trailers.
Us not seeing her with Terra doesn't mean she's not with him.

People have been going that from before.
If you wanna know what I took from those trailers, here you go -
Terra and Aqua actually interact despite what you might want to say.
Aqua isn't just trying to make Ven feel better; she seems distraught herself about Maleficent's words about Terra, making for her concern towards him.

Now I just wanna know what you're basing this on. Terra gets Darkness for the mission because he's that kind of guy, as confirmed by Nomura. Then Terra seems willing to fight Xehanort for his friends, as stated by Terra himself. Jealousy has no place there until we see more about their relationship as a threesome.

again...please read the other comments before

the one scene terra and aqua interacted,they both had no facial expression and there terra and aqua's voice both sounded nuetral to eachother. in fact that scene really bored me.

with ven and aqua it was far more intense. in fact aqua showed more emotion in that scene than the one with terra.

as i said before ven and aqua were both denying terra turned evil, they just see terra as a mentor amdas a friend, ven already said "its not true" yet aqua runned to ven and still trying to convince him "terra isnt like that" even though he already believes her.

if aqua was mad about the lie about terra more than worrying about ven believing it or not, she would just have said it to melificent that she was lying, instead of actually to make ven feel better.

aqua seemed to care for ven more in that situation, in the scene with melificent and aqua, it was more that aqua denial that terra turned evil and wanted closure, i cant imagine someone running over to the bad guy and making them admit that the 1 thing he said about his bf is a lie. i can only see it if that bf is not a bf, more like a mentor, leader etc.

terra seems to be far more closer to ven than he is with aqua, we only have one scene with terra and aqua, and that scene was boring, terra saves ven, terra thanks ven for saving him and actually smiles at him (he didnt even smile at aqua when they were talking) and he actually cares alot more about him.

saying they interacted, doesnt prove anything, you actually have to give a little proof, yes they interacted, but thats just that,nothing more,

u said terra was willing to fight for his friends, yet that doesnt contradict anything what i said.

like i said, terra goes to the darkness, so that he can defeat xehanort, SO THAT HE COULD WIN VEN OVER.

i dont know what u mean by "that kind of guy"

if you ever go on youtube, people are crazy over venxaqua. khi is like the only place with terraxaqua.

until i see aqua and terra smiling eahother and having a decent conversation, i would believe it and go favor of it, but for now that one interaction between them means nothing because there was no affection

Last edited:

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
suffering angel, you are far too behind,

You do realize that there are more characters in BBS that he could have been talking about, just because he said "friend" it doesn't limit it to just Aqua, and Ven. For all we know he could have been talking about:

1. DS
2. VAT's Master
3. evn Riku or Sora

So dont go making assumptions just yet.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
You do realize that there are more characters in BBS that he could have been talking about, just because he said "friend" it doesn't limit it to just Aqua, and Ven. For all we know he could have been talking about:

1. DS
2. VAT's Master
3. evn Riku or Sora

So dont go making assumptions just yet.

yes i know, DS doesnt seem to be af riend

riku and sora? in kh2 final mix terra didnt even recognize sora, he thought he was master xehanort. maybe riku, but still ur maknig this too far fetch then what intended to be

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
yes i know, DS doesnt seem to be af riend

riku and sora? in kh2 final mix terra didnt even recognize sora, he thought he was master xehanort. maybe riku, but still ur maknig this too far fetch then what intended to be

Meh. I dont know is that counts or not. I dont know whether it was canon or not. But DS is just as likly to be this "friend" that Terra is referring to as Ven is.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

He managed to recall the time of when Terra chose the boy to receive the Keyblade and knew Sora wasn't him. And had he thought he was Xehanort, he'd have lunged at him a lot sooner than he did.

Axie

the one scene terra and aqua interacted,they both had no facial expression and there terra and aqua's voice both sounded nuetral to eachother. in fact that scene really bored me.

Sokai charm scene in Traverse Town, anyone?

with ven and aqua it was far more intense. in fact aqua showed more emotion in that scene than the one with terra.

But it was ABOUT Terra, not ABOUT Ven. And she seemed pretty intent on keeping Ven unconvinced.

as i said before ven and aqua were both denying terra turned evil, they just see terra as a mentor amdas a friend, ven already said "its not true" yet aqua runned to ven and still trying to convince him "terra isnt like that" even though he already believes her.

if aqua was mad about the lie about terra more than worrying about ven believing it or not, she would just have said it to melificent that she was lying, instead of actually to make ven feel better.

Ven goes "That's a lie..." in this lost little voice like he's not sure anymore, like maybe he's starting to think about it, look back on all his instances with Terra and try to pick out "darkness" moments--and Aqua runs in at that exact moment, sees that Ven is struggling, and focuses on him instead of Maleficent.

aqua seemed to care for ven more in that situation, in the scene with melificent and aqua, it was more that aqua denial that terra turned evil and wanted closure, i cant imagine someone running over to the bad guy and making them admit that the 1 thing he said about his bf is a lie. i can only see it if that bf is not a bf, more like a mentor, leader etc.

So, wait--because Aqua DIDN'T approach Maleficent, Terra's more of a mentor figure? Don't buy it. A mentor is generally something of an idol, and people are more predisposed to accept flaws in their friends than flaws in someone as high and mighty as their mentor. (When they do, they start trying to distance themselves from the mentor and go the way of Xehanort, generally. Ex: Darth Plagus (sp?) and apprentice Darth Sidious.)

terra seems to be far more closer to ven than he is with aqua, we only have one scene with terra and aqua, and that scene was boring, terra saves ven, terra thanks ven for saving him and actually smiles at him (he didnt even smile at aqua when they were talking) and he actually cares alot more about him.

Well of COURSE he smiles at Ven then. But Terra strikes me as a pretty sober guy, like Riku (and just about EVERYONE was shocked when Sora made him laugh at the end of KH2). When he was with Aqua, they were talking business. There wasn't any emotion involved to begin with, other then, "Yeah, we gotta stop this dude."

saying they interacted, doesnt prove anything, you actually have to give a little proof, yes they interacted, but thats just that,nothing more,

We haven't seen enough of them to say that they DON'T interact more, nor that all their interactions are the same.

u said terra was willing to fight for his friends, yet that doesnt contradict anything what i said.

If he wanted to fight to shove Aqua out of the picture, that's not fighting for his friends. That's fighting for Ven.

like i said, terra goes to the darkness, so that he can defeat xehanort, SO THAT HE COULD WIN VEN OVER.

i dont know what u mean by "that kind of guy"

I really don't think Terra's that shallow. He's older than Riku, he's got a sense of duty, he understands the power of darkness and how corrosive it is--he would not abuse it just for the sake of getting Ven away from Aqua.

Riku, on the other hand, would. Because Riku's younger and lacks Terra's experience.

if you ever go on youtube, people are crazy over venxaqua. khi is like the only place with terraxaqua.

until i see aqua and terra smiling eahother and having a decent conversation, i would believe it and go favor of it, but for now interaction between them means nothing.

I suspect TerraxAqua simply because Aqua's taller than Ven and Nomura is predictable like that.

But, other than Sokai (on the shaky basis it stands), all the non-FF, non-Disney relationships have been platonic. That's what I expect here, too.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
again...please read the other comments before

Why, it won't change my opinion which is obviously different from yours.

Youtube is also filled with SoKai and you know my views on that.
Fact remains that even if people like TxA, they haven't the material they need to work with it because - as you keep saying - the trailers mostly had Ven and Aqua.

until i see aqua and terra smiling eahother and having a decent conversation, i would believe it and go favor of it, but for now interaction between them means nothing.

As does Aqua and Ven's relationship, seeing how the thing we did see was Terra related and nothing more.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Cause the term "friend" is very vauge. Thats how.

no you are starting to be vague.

the term friend,

means a friend, if DS fought ven, and is helpin MX, and terra is determined to figt MX, than wouldnt that mean he needs to get rid of DS to get to MX?

you arent rtrying, you just want to contradict me, please look up something else thats worth contradicting

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
the term friend,

means a friend, if DS fought ven, and is helpin MX, and terra is determined to figt MX, than wouldnt that mean he needs to get rid of DS to get to MX?

Possible Scenario -
DS was a regular apprentice like TAV. He could've even studied under their Master. Then came MX and snatched him away and turned him into what it is we see before us today.
I'd call that reason enough for Terra to want to know what MX has done to DS's Heart.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

the term friend,

you arent rtrying, you just want to contradict me, please look up something else thats worth contradicting

Lady, there have been good theories that support what I just said. Go back and read them since you have nothing better to do other that start arguments about things you have no idea what you are talking about.

Just because VAT are fighting DS doesn't make is an impossibility that they are "friends" (ex. Sora has fought Riku) Its could be the same senario since Nomura has stated that history repeats itsself. Jeez, Think next time.

Axie

the term friend,

Sora calls every other person he meets a "friend." I wouldn't be surprised to see others doing the same.

Plus, Terra specifically enunciates it to the point that they put quotes around the word, like he and the other person are on a shaky or undefinable basis and are only tentatively calling themselves "friends" (either because they're actually enemies or they feel too distanced from one another to fully commit).

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
Sora calls every other person he meets a "friend." I wouldn't be surprised to see others doing the same.

Plus, Terra specifically enunciates it to the point that they put quotes around the word, like he and the other person are on a shaky or undefinable basis and are only tentatively calling themselves "friends" (either because they're actually enemies or they feel too distanced from one another to fully commit).

you are all gong way out of content, u derive to much and when u see me do it, you try to keep me in my place and stay within the lines, so what do u all suggest?

suffering angel goes way into one comment and doesnt want to understand what the conversation was even about,

keyblade masta wants to fight over the term friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back