• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Temporary Super Moderator - CtR

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fatal_Blade

がんばってね
Re: Am I Worthy?

:blushing:um.....moderators? could i please become a cheat code moderator? could you make me one? its okay if you say no becuase im pretty new here and i guess i shouldent be asking such a gigantic question to you holy moderators . but please please i really wanna be a moderator sp people would look up to me as a true Kingdom hearts hacker. so please............:unsure:

Lol suck up much?

But no you get asked to be a mod.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

:blushing:um.....moderators? could i please become a cheat code moderator? could you make me one? its okay if you say no becuase im pretty new here and i guess i shouldent be asking such a gigantic question to you holy moderators. but please please i really wanna be a moderator sp people would look up to me as a true Kingdom hearts hacker. so please............:unsure:

lmao

Uh, there is no such thing as a cheat code moderator.

So no.

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards

NO. I GET IT. He would advise the masses on how to cheat...

AT THE GAME OF LIFE.
It all starts when you choose your career. When no one is looking, grab the highest yield one for yourself. From there it's all about the Pay Days.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
I heard Venn doesn't make his own codes.

CtR

ok. whatever. cuase the ppl on kh vids say that mods with orange names are "official Coders" but w/e. god i wanna be a mod.

This is KHinsider, not KH-vids

On KH-Vids there are offical coders yes, they work on extracting (hacking) the codes from the games. However, KHV=/= KHI

They are two completely different sites, also, here is a tip for you: if you want to be a mod so bad, stop going on about it so damn much o_o

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

ok. whatever. cuase the ppl on kh vids say that mods with orange names are "official Coders" but w/e. god i wanna be a mod.

Uh...those are the people who are content providers for the main site lol

Besides, what is the point in having a cheat code moderator anyway? Sounds like a pretty nonexistant position to me.

CtR

Uh...those are the people who are content providers for the main site lol

Besides, what is the point in having a cheat code moderator anyway? Sounds like a pretty nonexistant position to me.

Alexx he is confusing the two sites,

KHI orange names: people who provide stuff for main site

KHV orange names: hack code mods, they moderate the code vaults and hack all the codes for people.

Also Venn >: they are not cheat codes D: that would be pretty damn redundant.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com

Alexx he is confusing the two sites,

KHI orange names: people who provide stuff for main site

KHV orange names: hack code mods, they moderate the code vaults and hack all the codes for people.

Yeah, I didn't see your post before I made mine lol

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
thanks for helping guys. im going to follow these rules so i can get reputation and become a premium member after 1000 posts. those are my two goals on this site for now.

This is KHinsider, not KH-vids

On KH-Vids there are offical coders yes, they work on extracting (hacking) the codes from the games. However, KHV=/= KHI

They are two completely different sites, also, here is a tip for you: if you want to be a mod so bad, stop going on about it so damn much o_o

sorry. lets just get back to the old topic now. im feeling bad about this mess i created -~- and i double posted again didnt i.........ugh.............i really have to get used to this system its diffrent then kh vids. at kh vids whwen you do a second post its added to the last post you did in that thread. ill try harder not to double post.

Last edited by a moderator:

CtR

I merged your posts for you >_>

Also, as I already said, this isn't KHV, of course the sites will be different, they aren't the same :3

Good luck getting to premium, no doubt we shall be seeing you around.

Masquerade

Where's battlecry? :(
Website
www.facebook.com
Judging by this post, the administration still isn't willing to admit that this position was never intended to be 'temporary' in the first place.

Indeed; as if the 'temporary' status was a way of lessening the impact of the unorthodox decision to make CtR, a relatively new member, with a relatively low number of posts, a moderator.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Indeed; as if the 'temporary' status was a way of lessening the impact of the unorthodox decision to make CtR, a relatively new member, with a relatively low number of posts, a moderator.

Join date and post count doesn't always have to correlate with competence.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
But apparently being friends with monkeybutt does?

That, and she also has ties with spdude, the site owner. A few months back, he purchased KH vids, where she was a mod of some repute. The degree of their relationship, however, is unkown, but monkeybutt's word is as good as gold.

That along with prior moderation experience

Boy, and how. I have an account on KH vids and swing by there from time to time. I'm not on there often, but from what I've seen, she is exceptionally skilled at modding the forums there, and well liked too. They'd be stupid not to keep her on permanantly as part of the staff here.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I think it's time for you to pry your lips from Kayleah's ass.

Because she is the only example of that type of person?

Her position as a "temporary" moderator has nothing to do with competence, and you know it.

I could care less how she got the position; she's proved herself to be a worthy addition to the staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back