• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV Master Color

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
Hola KHI Community! Seeing as we only have one quick sketch of TAV's Master, I have decided to do a colored pictures to give you guys a clearer picture in mind! I did it straight from the same sketch from HEARTSTATION, so thanks to their artist for the basic sketch

tavmaster.png

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
And once again, Nomura hasn't failed on recycling character designs. Now he looks even more like Terra.

I'd laugh if he was really the one who becomes Xehanort.

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
I can see it already. Somebody is gonna go all:

"OMFG guys vats mastr is terras dad!!!!"

:/

Pratiko

Awards
And once again, Nomura hasn't failed on recycling character designs. Now he looks even more like Terra.

I'd laugh if he was really the one who becomes Xehanort.

Same here. I can imagine 3+ threads of TAV's Master turning out to be Xehanort without a logical explanation.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
It might be someone who found Terra when he was a baby ( maybe his parents left him ) and mad him his apprentice along with Aqua and Ven )

But Family doesn't really matter in KH

but its an idea ...

A

Azrael

Maybe it's Terra's father lawl

Anyways what does color matter? We all know Xehanort was Mexican.

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member
Get back on Topic Guys, I can guarantee a mod is gonna come and close this if you don't.

Nice Image by the way, shows more of a relation. But did he not say the master's hair was brown.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
i didint invision him like this..ohwells, this is just another fan art so ima wait till they show an official image by nomuraji.

WAAAAH I WANT HIS MUSCULAR CHEST TO SHOW. yeahyeah like tidus a little..that designish.

lol but i still dont see how he looks like a samurai...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back