• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tale of The Thief Lords

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
((This rp is in memory of Mystic-Fire/Price Itachi/Yoh Asakura and was originally his idea. I hope that you will come back one day Mystic, I miss him and I’m sure plenty others do too.))

Theft is also known as a sin, but for them, theft is their lives. They live, borrowing without permission just to survive. They are the less fortunate; their lives depending on their skills alone.

In the bustling city of Venice, tourists occupy are jammed into the streets. One can barely move without bumping into someone on their way, busier streets, means greater opportunities.

This story is about the Thief Lords. They are a group of young thieves, just trying to make a living in a busy Metropolis. They name’s, or rather their ‘thief names’ are all over in the media. This brings even more tourism to Venice, giving the Thief Lords a riper picking.

The police force searches them, attempting in vain to catch them but miserably fail at every wasted attempt. The Thief Lords laugh in their faces as the police are just a minor threat. Their lives are rather, busy but they do not complain as their main occupation, stealing is what they enjoy committing most in life. They have detectives at their trace, police, and undercover cops. But now, a new threat has appeared, bigger, stronger and by far, more threatening.

It goes by the name, ‘The Grim.’ This mysterious being still hasn’t revealed it’s self and stays in hiding, getting its henchmen to do the dirty work.

But lately The Grim has created something monstrous. There have been sightings of terrible creatures lurking the streets of Venice. The police, not having a clue who The Grim is, blames these creatures on the Thief Lords.

Now it is up to them to save Venice from The Grim. Will they do it and make themselves heroes? Or will they fail in the attempt and suffer a fate worse than death?

Rules
-Be literate
-No spamming
-Not too much machinegun posting
-No god moding or pplaying
-No flaming
-No killing off other characters

-Basically just follow Morph’s rules
-Have fun!!

Template:
Name:
Thief Name:
Weapon (s):
Appearance:
Personality:
Bio:

Extra:
--------------------
I’ll post my Template later.

Last edited:
T

TheTerrorofDeath

EDIT: Well I think im pretty literate, lol.

Name- Jay Gatz

Thief Name- Zero

Age- 24

Gender- Male

Weapons- For side weapons, he uses two small, but sharp daggers. The are curved into 5 ridges on each side of the blade. The handle is rusted with gold, giving it an appearence unlike any other. Also on the side:
Smoke grenade- Any time in trouble, the grenade is thrown. smoke is released for an easy escape.For his main weapon he uses his hands. His pair of gloves are equipped with claws on each knuckle. He has been trained to fight like this for years.

Appearence- His face is covered with a silky cloth with only shows his dark brown eyes. Underneath is alot of shaggy hair, which he never cares to shave. He is very short but a little bulky. He has a dark tan, sometiems confusing others with his ethnicity.

Bio- In his early lives, he was born on the same streets he lives on now, Venice. People were always nice to him and he was adored. His parents were some of the wealthiest in the town, but they didn't like to spedn alot of it at the time. They wanted to save it until he got older. In a car crash: however, his parents were killed. He had no other relatives which led him to fend and live on his own.

He started early with stealing things and he was decent at it. People lost trust and respect in him, which gave him a bad reputation. As years got by he actually made himself a good life, off the things of others.

He had meet others like himself and they formed a gang, calling themselves the Thief Lords. He was given the life Zero because of all the things he lost and what he has become at the moment.He enjoys his comfortable life now, but still misses the life he could of had.

Hope this is alright :)

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
Yo LK,its me,you know me.Ill be joining this fine RP tommorow.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Name: Aaralyn Nesconos

Thief Name: Rhapsody

Weapon(s): Twin curved daggers; sometimes a crossbow.

Appearance:
untitledeeeeeeeeee.jpg

Personality: Daredevil is the first word to describe her. She enjoys taking risks and likes the rush of adrenaline. She's bright and optimistic, always seeing the laughter in something, though she really does take things very seriously. Deep and mysterious, she runs through the shadows with a smile, stealing more than just vauable objects.

Bio: Aaralyn, or sometimes just plain "Aara" or even "Rhapsody" was never a stranger to the hard life. Both her parents died before memory, and she and her younger siblings grew up with an aunt, who had to constantly work to make ends meet. Aaralyn took care of the children until an accident left her aunt out of work. After that, she had to get a job herself, doing odd errands on the street.

But even that could not last. When she was sixteen, the aunt died from sickness, and the family was scattered off to various orphanages that could take them. Aara hated it, and ran away not long after that, not wanting her future to be chosen for her. Even though she ended up without any place to go, she still considered it better luck than before.

She took to crime, using the "street smarts" and toughness she had gained over the years along with her inherent stealth and quick thinking. After about a year, she came to Venice, where she was able to hone her talents considerably. Soon enough, she found her way into the underground of the Theif Lords, and has been with them ever since.

Extra: Aara has three tattoos in the shape of runes; one on that back of her neck, just under her hair, and one on each hand. She's never told anyone what they mean.

{ omgz, I remember this RPG. <3 That was a while back. }

Last edited:
Awards
Name: Seth Greensborough

Thief Name: Crimson

Weapon (s): Carries these inside his sleeves, so when he needs them he just flicks his wrist and they come out. He also carries a pistol in his pocket in case he needs it.

Appearance: Crimson(with black cargo pants)

Personality: He lives life on the edge like each day is his last, which is sometimes how you have to think to be a thief. He can always crack a joke when he feels the need to, no matter what anybody else says.
Bio: Crimson's family of thieves could be dated back to hundreds of years ago. He grew up with his father who was teaching him everything he knew about thieving. When he was young, he was a petty burglar, stealing from candy shops or toy stores but as he grew older, he started stealing from jewelry stores.

His father kept telling him stories about how thief families would fight sometimes to the death, to see who was the best, but Crimson never believed him, until his 18th birthday, that is. His family was enjoying a night together, something that didn't usually happen. When they were about to go to bed, they were raided by an evil thief family. Crimson saw his parents murdered that night, he only survived because his father had told him to hide in the closet.

He wandered the streets for a few years, looking for a place that he could call home, when he stumbled across a group of thieves. He joined them at age 23, and together they were the Thief Lords.

Extra: The tattoo on his neck represents the thief family he's in. It's been worn by every man his family.

Last edited:

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Name: Felix
Thief Name: Harlequin
Weapon (s): He carries a broadsword that can separate into five different pieces to make it whip-like. He also has a deck of cards, having the sides sharpened.
Appearance: Felix has sky blue hair that jets out everywhere and comes down in front of his face. He has lime green eyes, a skinny face and a long pointy nose. He wears a long sleeved shirt with white and blue stripes and a many pocketed black vest over top that is always unzipped. He has long baggy jeans that are ripped in multiple places and there are holes at the knees. Also he has black and white checkered shoes that look a lot like slippers; these are kept in perfect condition. He is tall very slim and has a slight tan.
Personality: Felix is an all around nice guy with a fun loving attitude. He can get very hyperactive at times and is very clumsy. He is loud and doesn’t listen to what other people tell him most of the time. To put it simpler he is just a nice idiot with a care-free attitude.

Bio: Felix was born into a large family of thieves. From his parents to his grandparents and even to his ancestors from generations ago, they could all be traced to theft.

He lived a normal happy life with his family but what he didn’t know was the life they were all living was a lie, well everyone except Felix. They would sneak out at night and begin to thieve, even sometimes during the day. He never wondered why his life was so wonderful, mainly because he was still so young. But as he got older he began to get more and more curious about his parents.

When he was only at the premature age of 13 his father stopped being his father, and became his teacher, Felix being his student.

After 2 years of hard training Felix had finally mastered thievery. On his 15th birthday, and last day of training Felix’s parents gave him the best presents he could ever receive. He received his father’s whip/broadsword and his mother’s standard deck of 52 cards. Later that same day his parents dropped a bombshell of Felix. They told him that they were retiring and it was his turn to take up the family tradition. He was both shocked and ecstatic about this.

His father brought him out on his first night of being a full fledged thief to still something of no importance. They went to the local clock store and his father pointed out a special looking clock. Felix’s task was to break in un-noticed and steal that clock.

The next 2 years of his life were perfectly fine. But then, on his 17th birthday his parents decided it was time for him to leave and make a life of his own. He brought nothing with him except the clothes on his back and began to make a life as a criminal.

By the time he was 18 he had already joined together with other thieves to make the Thief Lords.

He received his theif name because he seems to act a lot like a Harlequin, being agile, nimble and foolish.

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: Canti, you better save me a spot. I miss Mystic too and i'll promise to rp to the best of my ability. Will edit with my template.

Name: Meru Shiden
Thief Name: Shinobi
Weapon (s): A kunai, one windmill shuriken, and tons of shuriken.
He carries the Salvation longsword on his back. The Salvation's blade is long and shines a bright silver. It has two angel wings on the top of the hilt and a red gem embedded in the bottom of the sword.

Appearance: http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c137/Annikai/guys52.jpg

Personality: Meru is a arrogant, cocky bastard that can't help but, love to fight and steal. He's confident no matter what situation he is in and he never gives up. He's not afraid to steal anything. His determination and aggresiveness get's him through every situation. He's got the heart to be a theif lord.

Bio: Meru had a different beggining then the rest of the Theif lords. Meru was born in afamily of assasin-nin. They were the greatest assasin-nin ever and Meru was next in line to be one. Meru and his family lived in Japan but, Meru's father was american so, Meru was mixed between Japanese and American.

Meru went to school like every other kid. He had a normal life and normal friends. He did nothing out of the ordinary. When he turned six, Meru woke up late one night and overheard his parents speaking to one of their clients in the living room. After his parents had finished talking, they called Meru from the stairs. They knew he had been there the entire time so, they told him everything.

He never knew his family was so cool. That's when they began training him in the way of the ninja and assasin. He was a skilled genius in ninja arts. He could move quicker then a cheetah which causes him to leave behind an after image of himself. He had learned a great deal from his parents every night.

He was always getting in trouble at school for fighting and stealing. HIs parents didn't like this at all. They had a could of honor. They didn't care about the fighting but, stealing was something that they hated. They punished him but, he didn't care. He kept on stealing, loving the thrill of it and the excitement of nearly being caught.

Meru got the theif name 'Shinobi' because he was a theif with ninja skills. At age 16, Meru's parents and family had enough so, they told him that he had dishonored the family and that he had to leave immediatly. Meru didn't respond he just left the house and never returned.

A year later, Meru was in Venice stealing except this time he was a master and he was part of the theif lords. Meru was one of the first Theif Lords.

Extra: Meru has a pet hawk named Havoc that is always with him. He has a large hawk tattoo on his back and a flame tattoo on his chest. He wears a black cloak over his clothes. Meru also carries a ninja grappling hook. Meru is very fast. He can create an after image sometimes at the way he moves.

Last edited:

Prince Riku

Across The Valley Of No Where..By The Mountain Of
I think i was in this rp.It was cool.Oh, my Template might not be much ebcause i have alot on my mind.>_>

Template:
Name:Sky Ortiz
Thief Name:Blaze.
Weapon (s):A scythe which hangs on his back.Two daggers that hang on the side of his belt and pistols hidden in his clothes.
Appearance: http://www.gamecollege.co.kr/bloodyroar4/images/c_yugo.gif (But he has long black kacky jeans with a black shirt instead of white.)
Personality:He is pretty much a devil when it comes to stealing.He woould set off every alarm to make it funner, or so he says.
Bio:Later on in the story.
Extra:His scythe,Dagger, and pistol bullets are filled with poison.

Fireheart

Name: Matterio

Thief Name: Carnifex

Weapon (s): Twin daggers at his waist, Small knife in his boots and a small pistol.

Appearance: http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g17/ilikecheeeese/WHR.jpg (wears a face mask)

Personality: Extremly laid back and lazy, he prefers to just get the job done as soon as possible rather than prolong it just for the thrill off it due to his laziness. He also tends to avoid fights and direct confrontations due to his laziness. Even though this may be the case he still does this for the thrill of it.

Bio: He comes from one of the richest families in Venice and taking this into consideration he has no real need to steal since he can get almost anything he wants at the click of his fingers. He started stealing as an 'accident' when he was 15 but he was caught the first ever time he tried to steal. This was covered up by his parents to protect thier family name. This 'accident' exited him so much that he wanted to do it again but he knew that even his parents could only cover for him so much. In order to retain then excitement that he got from that 'accident' he set about getting better at this particular skill. Even though he is not the best out there at the moment, his skill has increased tenfold from the time that he actually started stealing to now.

Last edited:

dark invader

name: Sera Colne
theif name: Ren
weapon(s): carries two long twisted daggers and can also use a staff when needed.
appearance: http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/tifa3_b.jpg
personality: She can persuade people to do almost anything, but she has also mastered the art of pickpocketing. She will not tolerate being pushed around by anyone.
bio: Sera had always been alone for as long as she could remember, so she really never had anyone to talk to. She bottled herself up inside and did what she did best, steal. Since she lived off nothing when she was young, she taught herself how to steal. At first, she thought it was cruel and unforgivable, but she soon adapted. It is her life now, and she loves it. She would never give it up for anything.

(sorry if my bio's a little short. I can't think right now.)

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Name: Kayla Froelich

Thief Name: Shadow

Weapon (s): two hand guns in holders on her belt

Appearance: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/BigMommaKayla/girl2.gif

Personality: When people look at Kayla all they see is some rude, mean girl, but once you got to know her you wouldn't realize she was one of the nices girls you have ever met.

Bio: Kayla isn't one of those ordinary thiefs that were orphaned or ran away from home. She didn't even really have a hard backround. Kayla grew up went through High School and went off into the word on her own.

The only down fall and part of her life is her character. She was always up for an adventure. What ever came her way shew as ready for it and more. Ever since she was young she loved the tales of Robin Hood, Steal from the rich and givin to the oor and she promised herself she would do that someday. Ever though it was a childhood dream she never let it go. Maybe it had to do with the fact that in her area they lived in there was always some rich company waiting to take their worthless land and make it into some mall for more people with money.

When she finally got out of high school a feet her own parents couldn't do. They let her go and find her spot in the world. When she meet some friends they told her about Thief Lords and becoming one and so Kayla went to learn some martial arts and other techniques.

It seemed she was quit the prodigy, being an expert in only one year. SHe got her name for the new techique she learned to blend in with the shadows. Kayla also learned how to use guns and is quit good with those as well earning more money by winning competitions.

She now lives in a good apartment she bought with her own thief money and competition money. Kayla now also has followed her dream of stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. She has put many companies out of business that were doingg wrong things and with The Grim now in the way from doing her duty of helping and everything else, she is out to stop him.

Extra: Theme song- Life Will Be the Death of Me by the Ordinary Boys

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
((Well, I'm just too flattered! xD, Geez, thanks. As i was peeking my eye caught this little rp. lol. I feel like participating, testing my skills anew from restraining for a few months, my literate touch may have vanished slightly but I will try to make that recognizable the less.))

Name: Joshua
Thief Name: ''The Gambler''
Weapon (s): The sword in his hand, a whip, a few hooks, lockpicks and daggers hidden within the cloak hung upon his shoulders.
Appearance: http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i224/Lord_Zexion/fess_joshua_800.jpg
Personality: Sarcastic, a gentlemen, polite, kind but is not to look for his anger, challenging, smart, confident, determined, clumsy
Bio: Joshua, definately worthy of carrying his proud famed title, ''The Gambler''. His life is practically a gamble. He would make a bet depending on death or surviving. Comitting an act. Luck guided him as one could say. Though the boy of a highly wealthy family, his parents being the most known habitants living within Venice, no one knew of their missing son, Joshua.

Mastering the sword at a young age as one in Venice needed knowledge in self defence. The place was habited by various thieves, some more vicious than others but still remaining thieves, himself among them. His father being a very famous gambler, busying the biggest casinos and unfortunately, walking out victorious. The same luck didn't quite accompany Joshua, well, until a certain point.

He believed in luck that day, far too much. He had made a bet on everything he owned, including his home, money, every one of his belongings.

Now on the streets. Joshua, or, ''the Gambler'' remained addicted to gambling but had to make a living as this. He planned on regaining fortune on his own, without the help of his parents, but with lady luck by his side, by of course, gambling.

That solution didn't turn out to the best, he had to give himself up to the life of a street rat, pour, a homeless, an unwealthy, thief.

Last edited:

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
OOC: Weeee!

Kayla smiled from the shadows of the alleyway at the group of people look at all the art and jewely from the venders on the street. Perfect targets, one that don't know what hits them. But they all seem like petty shoppers no one caught her eye until she came apon a girl being followed by men in black. Bingo!

She walked out and flowed in with the crowd walking and came up behind the girl and listened to her talk on the cell phone on her hand.

"There is nothing here. Only petty jewels and antique crap. I have all this money to spend and there is no way I will buy this stuff!" the girl said throwing what she was looking at in the other hand with to the ground. Kayla knew she was the perfect target.

She went into action and walked behind one of the two guards and waited to be noticed by one and when she did she put on the innocents.

"All I wanted was a autograph." She said fake pouting. Kayla stared the men right in the their eyes almost threw the glasses they wore.

"Very well. Make it quick." one said pushing her forward. The "famous" girl didn't even say anything as she wrote down her name and what not on the pad of paper, but Kayla was at work.

"Now go away please!" she said walking away and being followed by the men again. Kayla turned and looked at the name on the paper and threw it on the ground as she walked and pulle dthe cash and watch out of her pockets.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
“Hey that’s my wallet!”

Felix was running through the crowds of people from a very big and tough looking man he decided to pick pocket. “Man what a stupid idea that was!” He shouted, frantically pushing through a group of younger children, probably on a school trip.

“Get back here!” He giant man said, his head bobbing above the rest of the crowds. Felix’s downfall was the fact that his head was also above almost everyone else’s.

He crouched down and began sneaking to the left when he felt something grab onto his choler and yank him up. His eyes were snapped shut until he felt a giant fist collide with his face. He opened his eyes slowly and looked into the man’s face. “This is yours?” He asked holding up the wallet. “Well finders keepers!” Felix swiftly brought his foot up and it smashed into the man’s chin, making him stagger back and drop Felix.

This was his only chance to escape. Felix jumped up and took off with a burst of energy. He came to a bridge and without thinking hopped off and splashed into the water. He saw the water around him turning a crimson red and realized blood was gushing out from his nose. “Oh no, I hope it’s not broken.” He sighed as he floated down the river.

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Aaralyn strolled down the busy street, dressed so that no one could suspect that she was a sneaky criminal. Her long black skirt, which at first seemed to have no value other than to be aesthetically pleasing, at a second glance was noted to be divided up the side, making for easy movement and quick running if needed. Of course, no one but the more talented merchants paid that much attention, and so no one would believe the short-haired girl to be just another tourist, not rich enough to wander into the formal shops but wealthy enough to have reason to be there.

She could just as easily blend in with the shadows and alleyways, preforming some hit-and-run thefts on the kiosks, but Aara liked moving about in the crowds. She learned more amongst her unwitting victims, and besides, the risk was greater and therefore more fun.

The young theif cast her eyes about the crowded streets, carefully selecting the next person to fall pray to her practiced slight-of-hand. She paused by one vendor's wares, pretending to be deeply interested in a rack of colorful scarves while glancing at a particular buyer out of the corner of her eye.

A tall man, probably somewhere in his forties, and well off; he was dressed nicely but casually, wandering about the market place idly. Most likely a rich tourist enjoying the city. She watched as he removed a leather wallet from his pocket and purchased some trivial object, before thanking the merchant and moving on.

Aara studied the clothes for sale for a few more moments before heading off in the same direction, to the far left. When the man stopped again, she paused at a kiosk a few feet ahead of him, watching seller and buyer barter with feigned concern, keeping her back towards the man. She noted when he continued on again, and stayed put.

As he neared her, the dark-haired theif turned around and bumped into him, tripping back and falling to the ground.

"So sorry! Are you alright?" the man inquired worriedly, holding out a hand to help her up. She had been right that he was one of the more caring tourists.

"Oh, it's nothing, I should have just watched where I was going!" Aaralyn reassured him brightly, taking the offered hand and steadying herself. "I guess I was just distracted."

"Easy to do that here," the man said, smiling. He waved a courteous hand as he walked off. "Take care!"

"Sure," she said softly to herself, humming a slow and haunting melody as she slipped easily into the crowd and all but disappeared in it, one hand going to the pocket where a small but plentiful wad of cash rested. Score one for Rhapsody.

dark invader

Sera scanned the people she walked past, searching for the perfect target. She could tell right away that all the tourists were in town. Perfect, they'll have no idea whats going on. She then spotted a man wearing really odd clothes. Okay, todays target is that tourist right there. He looks innocent enough. Sera casually walked next to him while he was paying for something and bumped into him. All of his things went flying, including his wallet. She picked it up and walked away, acting as if nothing had just happened. As she walked away she heard, "Hey, that person just stole my wallet." She ran down a narrow alleyway and moved on to a different part of the city without ever being seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back