• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tale of The Thief Lords

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[crash]

Summertime, Go Outside And Get Some
Kayla went back to her appartment by the side of one of the rivers. It was a small apartment, but one none the less and she just loved the view when the sun went down.

She through her coat on the armchair in the front room and made for the kitchen. She ahd stolen quit alot today and had alot of fun doing so and tonight she would feast. Grabbing some potatoes and cheese from the refridgerator she began to make some cheesy potatoes, one of the few things her mom taught her to make. WIth some sour cream and soup added in she put it into the oven with crumbs on top.

As she waited for it to cook she pulled out a bag from her coat hidden by a small flap on her coat. With this she spilled out all her winnings on the table. Count every last penny. Knowing she would have to take the jewels to a pwan shop the next day. She heard the timer on the oven go off, but no it wasn't the timer it was the sound of something in the river below.

Kayla looked outside and noticed a guy floating down the river. WHat was he doing?

"Excuse me, are you all right?" She yelled down to him.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
In the back of the stage making myself heard.
"Excuse me, are you all right?"

Felix looked around, confused as ever as he heard someone yell out of nowhere. “Hello? Where are you?” He hollered back. He kept spinning around in all directions, looking for the source of the voice.

He spun around and without warning a gondola crashed into his face and sent him back flipping underwater. After 3 revolutions he came back up, gasping for air and felt his nose. “Ugh! I think it actually is broken now!” He yelled, making it sound like he had a very stuffy nose.

He looked up into the sky and he saw something out of the corner of his eye. He shifted his gaze to the right a bit and there he saw someone, a girl, looking down at him from a high floor in an apartment building.

He casually waved up at her and smiled, “I’m fine but I think my nose is broken.” He shouted up to her, still smiling and waving.

Fireheart

He gripped onto the gondolas sides for all he was worth, it had just crashed into some idiot who had been floating in the water. As the rocking stopped he turned back to look at the idiot it had crashed into. He seemed to be talking to someone who was in one of the riverside apartments. "Idiot." He muttered to himself as he motioned for the gondola steerer to continue. He emptied out his pockets, today had been a good day he had managed to get two wallets and a necklace before he had been forced to run. He could see the gondoa steerer looking at them, he tossed him the necklace and a wallet and motioned for him to continue.

[crash]

"I could have a look at it for you. Over to your left you should see alittle area to climb up to to get out of the water. Right in front of that is a door to com einside I'm on the top floor!" Kayla yelled down to the boy. His nose looked pretty red and had some clots of blood under it as far as she could see, but from where she was it didn't seem broken, but she was very far away.

She went to her front door and unlocked it so her could come in, then the timer on her over really did go off and as she opened it a woft of cheese and potatoes filled the apartment with it's sweet smell. Kayla laid it on the table and put out two plates. As long as he was here she would feed him. it was the least she could do.

She looked out her window to the west to see the sun beginning to descend inot the horizon. It was one of the most beautiful things she loved in this city of Venice, plus all the great tourists flowing in brought great money for her business.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
OOC: I put up my bio/past. Check it out. I did good with it.

Meru stood in the jewlery store with his hood up and he was looking at a man who was examining a very expensive diamond necklace. The man had his money sitting on the counter and the necklace in his hand. Meru knew when the time would be right and it had come. The man and the guy behind the counter starting looking at another piece and they were not paying attention.

Meru moved quickly and swiped the necklace and money. The man turned around a second too late and Meru was already out of the store. He saw a poor man sitting next to the store and he had nothing. His clothes were tore up and he was dirty. Meru walked over to the guy and handed him the money.

The poor man smiled and said "Thank you. I appreciate it. God bless you."

"You don't know how." Meru said while walking away.

He turned around to see the cops with the man from the jewlery store. "Hey you stop." The cops said and Meru began running. The cops could not keep up with him and they called in reinforcement. Meru began to cross the bridge but, the cops were on the other side. Meru saw a gondola about to pass underneath the brigade so, he jumped on the ledge.

"You can never catch the great Shinobi. See ya." Meru said and he jumped off the brigade and onto the gondola, "Stupid cops."

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Aara was running down the streets, into the sun, pursued by a few pair of policemen who had caught her in the unfortunate act of swiping a jeweled bracelet from a kiosk. She wove in between the crowd, seamless as a bird diving into rippled water. Her feet were easy on the pavement, her lips curved into a smile as she ducked her dark head and sprinted pass a group of people.

"Cut her off!" the angry cop barked out his orders. Uh oh. Three of them cornered her from all sides, rapidly approaching. The theif only gave a sly grin and side-stepped behind a cart, rushing off. There was a bridge up ahead. She could make it.

A soft melody, no more than a few notes carriedby the wind, sounded from her bright mouth. A tune that mocked her pursuers and identified her as the musical Rhapsody they knew and hated. Feet pounding against the cobbleston, Aara skidded to a momentary halt and rounded a corner to the bridge.

"Stop, you theif!"

Laughing, singing, she turned around, the luminous rays of the dying sunlight veiling her face and blinding their eyes so that they could not see her taunting smirk.

"Catch me if you can!"

Running to the stone ledge, she placed one hand on it and swung herself over, down onto the river shore below. She backed up against the underside of the bridge, head titled up as she watched the police officers run on the path above her, cursing as they searched for her trail. Catching her breath, Rhapsody grinned again, panting but satisfied. She would stay here, in the cool shade, until things quieted down. She wondered how her fellow Theif Lords were making out today.

dark invader

Sera started heading toward her apartment and heard shouting coming from a river. A gondola had just ran into some person in the river. Sera gasped heavily and just stood there looking at him. He seemed to be alright though and was waving at someone. She looked up to see who it was and couldn't reconize any of them, but she was pretty far away. Why would someone be stupid enough to swim in a river with gondolas in them.

Sera walked up the stairs to her apartment and unlocked her door. Home at last, she thought to herself and plopped down on her couch. She then got up and took a frozen dinner out of her freezer and put it in the microwave. She was too lazy at the current time to make herself something to eat. She took out the wallet she had stolen an counted the money. Hmm... not bad, she told herself after counting the $245 in the wallet. She put the money down and and got her food out of the microwave and sat back on the couch, thinking of plans for tomorrow.

Fireheart

"Who the hell are you?" He asked the person that had just jumped onto his gondola. He was getting tired of this. Couldnt he even make a peaceful get away with out something going wrong? First it had been the boy in the water and now some stranger had just jumped onto his gondola. He turned back and looked at the bridge, he could see the police starting to gather there. He cursed under his breath and motioned to the steerer to go faster. He would deal with the boy once they reached his destination if he was still onboard. He slipped one of the daggers from up his sleeve into his hand, ready for use if the need arose.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
"Well that was exciting. Now this will be my getaway." Meru said and he turned around to the boy with a dagger in his hand. This was just telling Meru that you wanted a fight and Meru was all about fighting. Meru cracked his knuckles and he popped his neck. He then quickly pulled out his kunai from a small pouch on his leg.

"So you wanna fight huh? Well your gonna get your ass kicked badly. You can't take me on." Meru said and he moved toward the boy. His speed was unmatchable and he left behind a after image of himself. He swung his other fist and punched the boy in the face. He then quickly swung the kunai at the boy's throat.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
Without answering the girl Felix swam over to a little platform and lifted himself up. He made his way to the door and saw a tourist walking past. “Last one, I promise.” He mumbled to himself and began to follow the man. He saw a bulge in his back pocket and realized that it must be his wallet. “Too easy,” He said, feeling a little cocky.

He sped up his pace and bumped into the man, slipping out his wallet. “Oh! Terribly sorry, I wasn’t paying attention.” He said looking embarrassed. “Oh, it’s all right.” The tourist said smiling and began to walk away.

Felix turned back and headed for the apartment building. He walked casually up the stairs, flipping his new wallet into the air. “Thieving is just losing its fun now.” He said stuffing the wallet into his pocket and smirking as he reached the door. He opened it and peeked inside just to make sure it was the right apartment. When he recognized the girl he swung the door open and stepped in. He noticed that she had set two plates and he immediately headed for the table. “So what’s on the menu tonight stranger?” He asked cheerfully.

[crash]

"Well first we are going to check your nose." Kayla said pulling a chair out for him to sit down. When he did she put his head back to look at the nose. It was alittle out of place, but not too bad. Kayla put her hands together ion his nose and pulled it hard to the left snapping the nose and pullingit back in to place. She gave his some ice for his nose.

"Tonight we are have cheesy potatoes. I hope you like them my mom won awards with her recipe." Kayla said putting some on his plate. It was still warm and perfecting for eating and now she was ready to study him as she filled hers up and began to eat. "So whats your name?"

Just by looking at him you could tell he was someone to look at at all times, he seemed to have the sticky fingers of a thief just like her, plus the way he kept looking at his pocket you could tell he had something in there worth protecting.

Fireheart

"What the f?" His sentence got cut halfway through as he noticed the boys fist coming towards his face. Didnt he realise that they were on a gondola? He ducked and managed to just about dogde the fist and brought the dagger up at the last minute to block the kunai, the kunai made a small cut on his wrist. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He shouted in the boys face. "First you jumped onto my gondola and now you attack me! Also you better hope that the cut doesnt leave a mark." He continued to shout as he pushed the boy back and got up. He motioned to the steerer to take them to the bank and pulled his second dagger out of his sleeve. "The boy is too dam cocky and he has no idea who the hell he is dealing with." He thought to himself as he readied himself for another attack hoping that the gondola would reach the bank before that.

Lord_Canti

Super Powered Wrench!
“The name’s Felix.” He said, holding the ice to his nose and starring down at the meal. “This looks delicious!” He exclaimed, lifting a fork and plunging it into the cheesy goodness. He brought it up to his mouth and took a big bite and chewed on it. He let it sit in his mouth for a few seconds before swallowing. “It is delicious!” He said, eyes wide and bringing another forkful to his mouth.

‘I wonder what I can get my hands on here…’ He thought to himself, eyes darting all over the place. His gaze landed on a very pricey looking vase. ‘Bingo.’ He laughed quietly as he chewed on the delicious meal she had made. “So, I noticed that vase over there, it looks pretty expensive, how much was it?” He asked, mouthful of food and he was still shoveling more in.

[crash]

"You know thieving is a pretty good business, to bad i know all your moves being on too." Kayla said letting out her secret of know her was on and telling him she was too. "You know, you need to learn to move your eyes more casually looking for things, plus you keep looking at your pockets telling me you have something in there. You need to relax alittle more."

Kayla refilled her plate then looked over to the vase.

"Anyway,the names Kayla and it's just an old vase I stole off of a merchant I thought it was pretty pricey too, but the pawn shop said it was a fake so instead of getting rid of it. It matched my house and I kept it. It is quit lovely though isn't it." She said taking another bite. "I'm a pretty old member of the Thief Lords, but I never go there. It is mostly guys that like to fight and be crazy. Not my kind of place."

Last edited:

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
"You shouldn't have pulled out your dagger. Now ya gotta deal with me. The name's Shinobi. I'm one of the theif lords." Meru said with a grin. He made sure his hood was still up so, his face couldn't be seen. Meru threw the kunai up into the air and he reached into his pocket. He pulled out a bunch of shuriken and they were inserted into the middle of his fingers.

He jumped back some and threw them at the boy. "I'm gonna have to call Harlequin after this." Meru said and he caught his kunai. He put the kunai up and grabed a large metal thing that had four blades ontop of eachother. He held it in front of his face and the blades moved. Each blade was facing either up, down, left or, right. "Meet my windmill shuriken." Meru said as he got ready to threw it.

Fireheart

Mat sighed and lowered his dagger. He should have realised it sooner everything added up the speed, the cocky atitude and stupidity. He motioned for the steerer to continue on the way rather than stop at the bank. "So your Shinbi or something along the lines of that. Im Carnifex also one of the Thief Lords. I suggest that you remove your hood and put away your weapon. I dont want to get in trouble with the law now that I am so close to my destination and getting in trouble there would just be shameful." He said as he sat back down. "I will tell the gondola steerer to take you where ever you want to go since being seen with you will be quite bad for me." He said the gondola pulled up to his destination.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

The day was just beginning and at these times, the streets were crowded with people to meet their demands for the day early. Many young, vulnerable people walked around carelessly with their possesions. But the downside to this was the number of cops around at this time, a theifs worst nightmare. As time passes to about 10, he left his little shack and went to finish a days work.

He headed towards an alley to set up for his "perfect day". Not many people were walking down the alley until about 30 minutes later. Zero had hidden behind a dumpster where easy prey would come by. Zero dropped a counterfeit ten dollar bill a little in front of the dumpster and him.

Several people stopped by to bend down and take it. Zero struck and took their wallets from the back pocket. He had earned more than he had in a while, but he decided to take his chances for more.

On his final victim, he was caught by a little boy who screamed "Thief!!!" A cop came running down the alleyway. That's when Zero took off. He headed for the exit of the alley and took a sharp left, just before several other cops were called in to catch him. He saw a nearby bridge and decided to use this for his advantage. He thrusted himself over the bridge, before the cops noticed him. He stayed hidden in the shadows as he watched them run by and say " Them damn theives." He smirked and got back up. Underneath the same bridge he saw his fellow theif lord.

" Why hello Rhapsody."

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Meru put the windmill shuriken up and said "So your a theif lord. Ya don't seem like one. Guess I won't have to kill you. You won't get to see my mad ninjitsu skillz. Also I don't need a ride from the gondola. I got my ways around. See ya litte guy." Meru jumped out of the gondola and onto the bank.

He pulled out his grappling hook and he shot it at the roof of the nearest building. Havoc flew next to him and he was pulled to the roof. He did a flip and he landed on the roof. Havoc landed on his shoulder and Meru patted the hawk. He then pulled out his cellphone and he dialed Felix's cell number. "You better pick up you carefree idiot." Meru said holding the phone to his ear.

Fireheart

"I am many things I dont seem to be." Mat muttered to himself as he jumped onto the bank. He threw the second wallet the steerer and started walking up the path to the house. He opened a side door and slipped into the house. "Late again? No wonder your parents are angry." He heard a questioning voice behind him. "Ah, Kiro. Damn what is the time?" He asked taking of his coat and handing it to Kiro. "The guests started arriving fifteen minutes ago." He replied as he handed him the suit he was holding. Mat got ready and walked into the dining hall. It was full of strangers he had never met before and would probabrly never meet again but this was expected because it was after all his 19th birthday.

Yoh Asakura

Yoh, The Thief Lord
Hidden within the enemy base, stealing all of thei
((I made a few changes and modifications to my template and completed it, check it out, my name and all changed.Whoa, people, we're supposed to know eachother, we're supposed to be a team that work together and have a hideout in which we all live together. It's kinda late to include this though, I have spoken with LC and he told me to include this, so the ones who have met, I guess you're new and for the others, you know eachother.))

''YOU CHEATER!'' He stormed at the muscular mass standing before him, which had thrown him out of the pub and on to a bunch of black garbage bags. ''Learn how to play street scum and maybe we can play sometime... In another life!'' Mocked the man with a deep and frightening tone. ''Keep yappin' tough stuff.'' He snapped back in his defense. ''Heh, and you call yourself a gamble, more like a...Loser!'' Chuckled the man.

''You're the one that doesn't know how to play...'' Murmured as he walked away. ''What's that, street rat!'' The figure called back. ''I said, your wallet might be missing.'' Replied Joshua with a guilty smirk. ''Wha-?'' As the man looked to his pocket to find it empty, his face lightened in anger. ''Why you lit-....tle rat...'' By the time the man had lifted his head to rage at the unknown gambler. He had already vanished in the darkness of the street alley, not a cat to be seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back