• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Take Riku If You Can.....Again!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
Ahh!

But you can't keep him from the Darkside's Overlady for long.

SH: Hand my darling Riku over! *drops tacks and cars tires blow out. I quickly take Riku's hand while you are unconcious*

He's mine now, take him if you dare!

Zeph

imp of the perverse
*wakes up... MAD*
SH: *fuming* You better be prepared for the consequences!

Suddenly, the ground begins to shake violently and the wind picks up. Josh's Green Arrow costume is blown away and into my hands.

SH: If you want this back, give me my Riku.
*Josh hands over Riku and cuddles the costume*
SH: *teleports to 100 Acre Wood* Hey there Pooh Bear!

Zeph

imp of the perverse
SH: Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Nothing is impossible for the Overlady! *evil smirk* AHAHAHAHA!
*senses interference and narrowly avoids the explosion.*
You killed Pooh, dammit! I'll get you back for this!

*opens a portal of darkness and appears in front of Josh*
SH: Huh, you still haven't given up... take this! *throws flaming rocks and costume catches on fire* Now, come along Riku, let's be off! *Riku runs to SH and they teleport out*

blendedhearts

Me: *chuckles darkly* I've returned for Riku...
SH: what the--

I roundhouse SH in the head and knock them out. then I grab Rikuand hop on Merin the Phoenix.

Me: take Riku if you can...

blendedhearts

I get up and wipe the blood from my face. I notice the poisen dart in my leg and quickly extract it.

me: Merin, can you heal it?

Merin leans in and cries on my wound, healing it and destroying the poisen. I then send a Shenbomb at CSHL and pick Riku out of the debris.

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
*Walks in*

A.. new thread?
o_O

*Throws lasso around Riku and pulls in*
Haha!
Riku: *wakes up from KO* This is still going on?

blendedhearts

(Shenbomb not cherry bomb. Shenbomb.) I cast a shade spell to take down the level of light and I start running after CSHL.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
But the Crimson Reaper of Darkness does. The legendary phenom thrusts his scythe deep into the ground causing a fountain of blood to erupt and engulf the entire dimension. Molten lava bursts forth and seeps together with the blood to create an army of molten creatures of the undead.

Nelo: Destroy him and bring me his soul!

(yep i've decided to go for the evil option ;D)

Zeph

imp of the perverse
^Hey, what about me??? *is hurt*

SH: Hm, seems that the Enigma of Exteme Chaos is finally here... *summons Shiva to cool the lava*
*sees Josh shoot RR with poison arrows and runs to grab Riku while casting Stopra on Josh*
Come on Riku, let's go!
*disappears*

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
The Crimson Reaper grab holds his scythe and spins it around his body in immense speed. He then sends furious shockwaves toward SH by cutting the air multiple times. Before she can dissapear the shockwave blasts manage to hit her and send her flying.

I take Riku and head deeper into the firy chasms.

Zeph

imp of the perverse
SH turns just in time to see several huge shockwaves flying towards her. She had no time to avoid the attack, and went flying through the air as they came into full contact.
*falls, and watches furiously as the Crimson Reaper takes Riku and heads off*

SH: Riiikuuu!
*summons Valefor and flys off after Nelo*
Haha... there you are!

SH sees her target walking calmly, dragging her beloved Riku. This enrages her, and she concentrates as Dark Matter masses in her outstretched hands.

SH: TAAAKEEE THAAAAT!
*dark matter hits the unaware Nelo in the back of his head, causing several status ailments including blind. SH runs over to Riku and grabs his arm, pulling him onto Valefor's back and they fly off towards the ocean*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back