• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tai Yasue Talks About Kingdom Hearts 3: More Coming in 2015

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
I'm glad to hear about more KH3 news coming out next year. Hopefully we get some sort of DDD or western chi release info too next year. Just some new info will tide me over for a couple years. After my programming classes I learned to no longer complain about when a game comes out. That's a ton of work to go through :p

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
All I'm asking for in 2015 are: a few confirmed worlds (including some new ones), a trailer using REAL in-game footage, and a release date confirmation.

SephirothZ

I dont see a release date confirmation coming any time soon. Very late 2015, we might get some info on that, I am not holding my breath on that though. :(

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Well, they've at least spent this time working on the gameplay, choosing worlds, designing enemies, and Nomura has been writing the story of the game. If all goes well, development might be quick for this game. Of course, if it's a rushed and poor job with lots of glitches, it would really be unacceptable.

Shogo-Kun

Awards
Well, they've at least spent this time working on the gameplay, choosing worlds, designing enemies, and Nomura has been writing the story of the game. If all goes well, development might be quick for this game. Of course, if it's a rushed and poor job with lots of glitches, it would really be unacceptable.
Indeed, the last thing we need is for KINGDOM HEARTS III to become this community's SONIC THE HEDGEHOG 2006... *shudders*

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Well I already have in my head late 2016 as the earliest release date possible for KH III. My realistic one is late 2018/mid 2019.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I'd rather to wait until 2016 for the game to come out. :p

DON'T WANT ANOTHER FINAL MIX SITUATION IF IT COME OUT AS A RUSHED PRODUCT!

I agree. I wouldn't want the quality of Kingdom Hearts III to be compromised especially if it's the last game in the saga. If there's anything I learned from the HD collections was that the Final Mix versions made them vastly better in comparison to their original versions especially for KH2FM. Hopefully after they have met the development expectations for KH3, they will still continue refining and adding extras for a while.

LedxirnSimon

I agree. I wouldn't want the quality of Kingdom Hearts III to be compromised especially if it's the last game in the saga. If there's anything I learned from the HD collections was that the Final Mix versions made them vastly better in comparison to their original versions especially for KH2FM. Hopefully after they have met the development expectations for KH3, they will still continue refining and adding extras for a while.

I see yoir point, after playing a refined and better version of GTA V on my PS4 recently that came with more additions that weren't in PS3/X360 versions which are released exactly a year after PS3/X360, which I viewed as more of a improved version of outdated game with new and nice additions much like KH1/2/BBS's cases for given final mix treatment.

I just hope KH3 will get more additions than any of these previous FMs ever had before getting FM treatment in some form or DLC or as a Full version.

are Final mixes more like Director's cut?

Shogo-Kun

Awards
are Final mixes more like Director's cut?
Not really. A Director's Cut implies that there was material there that had to be cut for the final release. Most of the Final Mix content is brand new, those it does work around scrapped material.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back