• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sword of Destiny (A GodofDeath and Aeriona production)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Sword of Destiny
illusion.gif

Prologue
50 years ago the Heaven’s Knight (the wielder of the legendary sword known as Excalibur) and his companions, tired to seal away the evil sorcerer, Dhaos (the bearer of the Shadow Stones). But the attempt of the brave warriors was a failure and managed to only cause a huge explosion known today as the “Prominence” which obliterated nearly one-tenth of the world. All hope seemed lost in the end until a young woman who is know believed to have been a goddess managed to seal away the weakened Dhaos using all of her power and the strength of 6 gems known as the Scared Stones. Shortly after the event the world was at peace once again, but sadly the cost was the young goddess’s mysterious disappearance and the casting away of the both the Scared Stones and the Shadows since their power were too great for her to seal them away along with Dhaos.

Story
Many years have passed from that fateful day when Avalon was almost lost because of ones man desire to become a god. And many of those living in the various kingdoms of Avalon are beginning to believe that the events were merely a legend since Scared Stones, Shadows Stones, and even the Excalibur have seemed to have disappeared without a trace. But almost ten years ago during a time of 40 years of peace a secret organization known as the Black Fang has risen with the goal of collecting all the lost Scared and Shadow Stones as the members sees to follow the same path as Dhaos, hoping that once collected the Stones will grant them the power of god. Though the leader of the Black Fang is still remains a mystery many have began to believe that he is one of the kings of Avalon. Soon the world shall be in chaos again like the events of 50 years ago but will there be a Heaven’s Knight or Goddess to save it this time? The answer still remains unknown but soon the Sword of Destiny will reveal itself again and unknowingly change the fate of two young lives and their companions.

Rules!
-No God Modding or Power Playing!
-No Killing other players without their permission or consulting me first
-No one-liners. I hate them and I want to see literacy, so try to have at least a paragraph per post.
-No Machine Gun posting!
-Use ooc when speaking out of character
-Romance is encouraged and Swearing is allowed but just keep them both around PG-13
-PM with your template, so I can give you the ok to join
-The password is the name of the sword of destiny "Excalibur" put it on the top of your template before pming me so I know you read the rules

Template

Name:
Weapon/Powers:
Race: (See List of Allowed Races)
Personality:
Bio:
Appearance:
(I'll have my template up in a little bit)

Allowed Races
-Hume- Basically your average human nothing really needed to be explained about this.
-Bangaa- A reptilian race, whose level of intelligence is comparable to that of Humes, though they live almost twice as long. Being a very socially and cognitively advanced species, they hate being labeled as common "lizards"
-Kobolds- Are a race of swift wolf-like people. The Kobolds are widely famous for their hunting and tracking skills.
-Furen- A race of cat-like people. Furen are natural born fighters and known throughout the world for their skillful weapon mastery.
-Faeries- A very rare and mystical race known for there beauty and vast knowledge of magic. Faeries have a very similar appearance to Humes, except for the fact that they born with wing almost like that of a butterfly.
-Other-(Some suggestion for races may be taken but I do not want to see demons, angels, gods, or goddesses, and remember pm me first!)

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
ooc: alright this is Aeriona template since she is a little busy right now I posted it for her and again I'll have my own up in a little bit.

Aeriona's Template:

Excalibur

Name: Cassia Vaque
Weapon/Powers: She doesn’t know of any yet but later she will have the power of invisibility, force/gravity and healing.
Race: Human
Personality: Cassia is optimistic and likes to make everyone laugh. She is always willing to help others even if it puts her in danger. She is very protective of her little sister and her friends. The only problem with Cassia is that she never has faith in herself and it holds her back from things she wants.
Bio: Cassia lives in present day New York City and has grown up to take care of herself. Her parents aren’t the supportive type and she is the one that takes care of herself and her sister. Her boyfriend is a big part of her life and she also lives with him. He has always been there for her but lately they have been fighting. Her childhood was average and she grew up like every other kid except she used to write stories on a place called Avalon. The stories seemed so real to her and even at the age of 17, she still reads them and feels like she is a part of the city.
Appearance:
1909baf7.jpg

GodofDeath

Aeriona's Guardian
Excalibur

Name: Hiro Artorius

Weapon/Powers: Originally wields this sword but later attains the Excalibur Hiro is also able to do minor black magic such as manipulating elements of Fire, Ice, and lightning to inpower his weapons as well as creating energy blasts made out of the same elements.

Race: 3/4 Hume & 1/4 Ancient(will be explained later in the rp)

Personality: Hiro mostly tires keep a carefree and optimistic attitude, as he is the type of person that likes to play around and have fun though he can be quite serious when the time calls for it. Hiro also a bit cocky, but is still a brave, strong, determined, and very protective person.

Bio: Ten years ago the city that Hiro grewnup in as a young child was consumed by a fire, which mysteriously engulfed the whole city in flames as it took countless lives, including those of Hiro’s true parents. Although amazingly Hiro some how had managed to survive the blaze, he was on the brink of death until he was found by a mysterious man stumbling upon him after seeing the fire erupt from the distance. Arthur moved by compassion, healed Hiro. Arthur eventually adopted Hiro and raised him as if he was own son teaching him many things including the swordsmanship. Currently Hiro is severing as a knight in the Etruria army and his been recently stationed in the hometown of the former Heaven’s Knight, where unknown to many a legendary weapon is sealed away in stone by its former master.
Appearance:
Haru.png

except wearing these clothes.

Perception╘Truth

Deception is Truth, Verity is Lying
Awards
In and out of what is real and what is true
i got mine checked, so here we go.

Excalibur
Name:Marx Dragonscorn
Weapon/Powers:He wields this sword http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Dresden-Zwinger-Armoury-Sword.04.JPG this staff http://www.knife-depot.com/images/product/4_11721.jpg and summon up fire.
Race: Half Hume, Half Bangaa
Personality:Calm, Level-headed, arrogant
Bio:Marx was born and raised in the traditional arts of the Bangaa then when he turned 12 he was kidnapped by Shadow Fang and taught magic and he also wields a Shadow Stone. When he turned 15 he left leaving the Shadow Stone behind, knowing its corruptive powers.
Appearance: He has long black hair with blood red streaks. His eyes are glowing green and his face is fairly angular. He has a slight muscular build and stands about 6"2'. He wears deer skin pants and mocasins of the same type. He also wears a mage robe material t-shirt with no-sleeves

Percymort

Bronze Member
Mostly rp section....maybe somtimes forum insanity
"Excalibur"
Name: Krew Vonty

Race: Hume

Weapons/ Equipment: A Long sword which has a red diamond at the hold. The Sword is called bethreathed. The sword was found by Krew in a cave. It has the ability to cast thunder spells.
Jewel of Harmony A necklace with a crescent shaped moon in it. The crescent is yellow. The Necklace protects the user from thunder attacks, but the weilder may still be hurt from it.
Cape of Stealth The cape is red all over. It provides great speed and stealth.

Powers:
True Demise: Krew becomes more powerful as he slashs with his sword and may cause poison.
Flying bolt: Krew uses the power of the Betreathed to destroy the enemy with large quantitys of Thunder.
Glowing defence: A breakable sheild which can defend minor attacs from enemys. Can be shattered.
Red Rage: Krew fights usuing emotion. he loses all control of his usual self as he gets entangled in a Rage.
Distraction: Used by Theifs to get away.

Personality: Mysterious, helpful ,

Appearance: Krew has brown hair which is long and touchs down to his shoulders. He often ties it up in a ponytail. His eyes a blue and full of sorrow. He has a scar directly under his left eye. He wears a Red cape (Cape of Stealth) and a Necklace (Jewel of Harmony). He has a white Tunic on and wears black trousers. He also wears a black glove which is used to Grip the Bethreathed. Has a tatoo on his right arm. It is a green and yellow snake which stretchs from shoulder to Elbow.

Bio: Krew Vonty is a treasure hunter. He became one at 17 when he saw an award for a tournament, and instead of competing in it he stole it. This was the Cape of Stealth. With the cape of stealth he was able to steal many things.
When he was 19 he fell in love with a girl who was just like him. Her name was Helen But three years later after they attempted to steal a rare item but only to have them led into a trap. Helen was killed and Krew got away with nothing but a Scar under his eye, but came back a day later to collect the Jewel of Harmony. He never got over that experience and hates himself as he thought he failed her.
When he was 26 he started his own gang and they got loads of trasures together and that was fine for a while but soon they got greedy and started killing eachother. Krew disbanded the ones which were still alive and became a Lone wolf.
He wondered into a cave one Rainy day after finding no refuge and faced many trials within it. He finnaly got to the end of it and had his most prized possesion other than Helens Necklace

Y

Yihazu

Excaliber. Good story by the way.

Name: Shane Yihazu
Weapon/Powers: Crossbow, broad sword, Night vision, 'cat like' reflexes
Race: Furen
Personality: Quick witted, playful and funny, Shane likes to joke around a lot, meaning a lot of people don't take him seriuosly.
Bio: Born on Furen tribal lands, Shane was shown all his ability's by his trainers, His people made fighting a sport, the winners earning land and gold, bettering the better fighters. Shane started sport fighting when he was 10. Over the next years of his life he had been fighting in tornaments, winning all his matches. By the age of fourteen, he was the most respected Furen in his home. Shane wanted to fight stronger people to better himself, so he left the Sacred lands in search of a harder challenge.
Appearance: Larger than the average Furen, Shane stands on his hind legs to reach 5'7. His fur on his body is a red with yellow strips along his back. his face is shaped the same way as a human, but he has a thin layer of fur covering his cheeks, forhead and chin. His tail is long and thin, with a puff of fur at the end like a lion. His hing legs and packed with muscle and with fore legs have a fithe finger, aposable like a hume, alowing him to use weapons such as Swords and bows.

Y

Yihazu

lol nice but in Australia that was yesterday. Anyway, can we start already, It's wednesday over here, does that count?

Dark-Disciple

The 5th Apocalyptic Rider
Riding with Famine, Death, Pestilence and Destruct
Here's my template

"Excalibur"

My Template:

Name:
Daniels
Weapon/Powers: A pair of rapiers and a silver bow which is strapped to his back.
Special Skill: Good aim
Race: (See List of Allowed Races) -Hume
Personality:proud, Ambitious but still has room for kindness
Bio: A mercenary of the house of Carcino, he has heard many rumors about the Stones. Still unknowing of their true story, he decided to find out for himself the story behind the stones, and in his journey, he ha found himself in the land of Etruria as he is told there are some secrets in that city that could help him in his journey...
Appearance: http://hyuga.pseudoangel.com/dibujos/Griffith.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back